Jimmy Butler

choslamshe

EOG Master
LBJ didn't deserve to lose the way he carried the Lakers. AD is hobbled and it is painful to watch the surrounding cast most of the time.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
LMAO. Now you probably think Jimmy Buckets is the best player in the World.

You fucking guys are all the same and you will all be bending the knee, Dipshit.

I told you 13-Klaws was a mirage and you didn't listen, well listen now, the Heat will be assimiliated!

Yeah

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

WTF are you even talking about. Don't be getting a big head just yet, remember, I have LBJ and you don't and you saw it tonight. The Men of the Round Table had a bad game, it happens. Let's run it back on Sunday and see what happens.

It will be a Coronation and an Assimilation.

Jimmy vs. Brick at the end. Jimmy was clutch down the stretch and didn't miss a free throw. Brick had his Jordan moment and kicked it out instead.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Jimmy bent Bred over again.

The last time you had him bending me over, the Heat lost.

Now he bent me over again and they won?

Which is it, does he bend me over when they win or when they lose?

When you make up your mind, please advise.

LOL. There's many a slip between a cup and a lip. Let's see if the Men of the Round Table play as bad as they did tonight and we were still 50/50 to win that late.
Pull up jumper would have been better than kicking it out to the top of the key. Brick had a Jordan moment and passed.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Pull up jumper would have been better than kicking it out to the top of the key.

Oh yeah. Only if LBJ took on 3 fucking guys and passed up passing it off to Green for a wide open 3, where the close-out guy came from under the fucking rim, they would have won.

There were 8 Heat feet in the paint, he made the perfect play with an imperfect pass and Green was still wide open. He missed. It happens. It shouldn't have even came down to that but it did. These things happen.

You cannot in good conscience criticise LBJ tonight; Butler was phenomenal and he was the 2nd best player on the Court; that's how good LBJ was.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Pull up jumper would have been better than kicking it out to the top of the key. Brick had a Jordan moment and passed.

Look at this:

1602313881128.png

Dude had to close 23-feet in seconds and didn't even get close to a contest. Danny's about to release and the dude hasn't even left his feet or have a hand up. LBJ was brilliant, stop Resulting.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Oh yeah. Only if LBJ took on 3 fucking guys and passed up passing it off to Green for a wide open 3, where the close-out guy came from under the fucking rim, they would have won.

There were 8 Heat feet in the paint, he made the perfect play with an imperfect pass and Green was still wide open. He missed. It happens. It shouldn't have even came down to that but it did. These things happen.

You cannot in good conscience criticise LBJ tonight; Butler was phenomenal and he was the 2nd best player on the Court; that's how good LBJ was.

My bad. he was surrounded by 4 guys and the whole team was level w/ him, all 5 were on his plane.

1602314158260.png

You're complaining about a wide open shot and I mean wide open? JFC, that defense was out of position for that shot. That defense was, "Anybody but LBJ."

And Brick was about to draw a foul. Instead he wanted a guy to hit a 3 from the top of the key. It was under 50% to hit that shot.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Corner threes are much easier than a 3 from the top of the key. Drawing a foul down 1 was the best choice.

He made the best play and it didn't work out. The process was perfect, the result not so much. Let's run it back and beat us again and if you do that, let's run it back again and you beat us again. I don't think you can do it.

He made the best play and it didn't work out. The process was perfect, the result not so much. Let's run it back and beat us again and if you do that, let's run it back again and you beat us again. I don't think you can do it.

It wasn't the best play going by percentages. Driving to draw a foul was the best choice.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Corner threes are much easier than a 3 from the top of the key. Drawing a foul down 1 was the best choice.

Raiders, I'm telling you he made the best play. If I felt he fucked up, I would say as much. The Corner 3's were covered. by the time the ball reached KC3, the close out guy would have been right there, he got them the best shot available based upon the defensive set up, in real time; it was a great play.

Last edited:
Raiders, I'm telling you he made the best play. If I felt he fucked up, I would say as much. The Corner 3's were covered. by the time the ball reached K3#, the close out guy would have been right there, he got them the best shot available based upon the defensive set up, in real time; it was a great play.
He didn't make the best play with 10 seconds in the game. It's all math. Do that all game and yes, kicking it out is the best play. You don't understand the math.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He didn't make the best play with 10 seconds in the game. It's all math. Do that all game and yes, kicking it out is the best play. You don't understand the math.

Here's LBJ in the air. Are you telling me by the time the ball got to KC3, that defender wouldn't have been all over him?

1602315651946.png