Jimmy Hoffa - I thought we were friends...

IDENTITY said:
But I see you gave me a RED? Thanks a lot, James....

:frustrate

He gave me a red to. Looks like I have to spend a couple days with hotmail and this site when Im done with lab.

LOL.....Uwin has signed up with multiple accounts......for the sole purpose of red flagging me......

I have multiple guys with no posts at EOG giving me bad rep....good job UWIN....glad to see the maturity classes are working......

just take care of the having sex with your family problem and you're all set:+thumbs-2 :doh1

Black Lab and Uwinsports !

Will you guys please take this off the board and to email

I am tired of it

I like you both but I have no prob putting you on PR until tomorrow

I have lots of stuff to do without having to check on you two every 30 seconds

Thanks

Glaken

Blacklab said:
LOL.....Uwin has signed up with multiple accounts......for the sole purpose of red flagging me......

I have multiple guys with no posts at EOG giving me bad rep....good job UWIN....glad to see the maturity classes are working......

just take care of the having sex with your family problem and you're all set:+thumbs-2 :doh1

This tells all you need to know about BlackLab Lab the crook

OK, I threw you a green.

Proceeding with our experiments we fill out the additive color- mixing chart as follows:

Green + red = yellow
Green + blue = cyan (light blue)
Red + blue = magenta
Red + blue + green = white

Subtractive colors, as the name suggests, work by subtracting certain colors from white light and reflecting the rest, like so:

Yellow pigment absorbs blue--reflects red, green
Cyan absorbs red--reflects green, blue
Magenta absorbs green--reflects red, blue
Blue absorbs red, green--reflects blue
Red absorbs blue, green--reflects red
Green absorbs blue, red--reflects green

If white light strikes yellow paint, the paint absorbs blue and reflects red and green. Then the additive principle takes over--red and green combine to make yellow.

Now mix cyan (light blue) and yellow paint. The cyan pigment absorbs red light; the yellow pigment absorbs blue light. What's left is green, the color you see.

Any questions?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Thanks for explaining that Jimmy. Vbulletin said the same thing, but I could not put it into words.