Jimmy Vaccaro posted this ticket yesterday

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
EhlD3AsXgAcI9BE.jpeg

Before the game. I know it won but what are peoples thoughts on this type of betting especially for the very first game of the season ? Has to be from somebody with money to blow, right? No way I would place this bet even if I could afford it. I would feel salty if I lost.

Heim

EOG Master
A little risky, bad weather, first game, no exhibition, and they just got their rings. I loved the 2 pt conversion fail
then next score, no 2pt attempt but a PAT to put the margin at 11....wtf??

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Jimmy must’ve been over 80% sure this player would likely stay at Southpoint and give most of it back this weekend.
Between NBA Hoops, CFB, pucks and NFL there’s many ways to lose it back. As Scotty Schettler always said, eleven is bigger than ten.

People can't contain themselves, about all you can say. Not like he got an off market price or was betting with a theoretical edge. Probably just a wealthy person who is betting thousands a hand anyways so this is what it takes to get them entertained.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Jimmy must’ve been over 80% sure this player would likely stay at Southpoint and give most of it back this weekend.
Between NBA Hoops, CFB, pucks and NFL there’s many ways to lose it back. As Scotty Schettler always said, eleven is bigger than ten.

Scotty Schettler.

Stardust Book Manager.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
My guess is this person paid Vegass Dave 70-zillion dollars for his 900 Unites Max hale play and this was it

waco

EOG Dedicated
Chris Andrews director of South Point sports book has a book out and it is a great read. I love the story about the two oil men who bet big cash every day. And what happens to them is one hell of a story.

Heim

EOG Master
When asked yesterday about the books reaction to WK1 regarding WK2 numbers, Vaccaro
without hesitation replies: 'Only the public over-reacts'.