jj have you contacted penn state ad yet?

compaqdork

EOG Enthusiast
about jo pa betting cincy? i lost on this game and am looking for a reimbursement from the athletic dept. thanks coach

<TABLE width="94%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>Directory entry for ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width="25%">Department: </TD><TD width="59%">ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width="25%">EduPerson Primary Affiliation: </TD><TD width="59%">DEPT
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width="25%">Address: </TD><TD width="59%">157 BRYCE JORDAN CENTER
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width="25%">Telephone Number: </TD><TD width="59%">+1 814 865 9462
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right width="25%">Administrative Area: </TD><TD width="59%">INTERCOLLEGIATE ATHLETICS </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I did call this AM and spoke to some woman about my complaint. I told her the line and what happened at end and the dog Covered for many bettors. She seemed to not know what I was talking about so I added that Joe made a racial slur during game so things speed up fast.

I doubt anything is going to happen but Joe did bet Cincy