jjgold admits to having a 2.4 inch pecker (NSFW!!)

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: jjgold admits to having a 2.4 inch pecker (NSFW!!)

New low? What about when he admitted to slobbing a few knobs in an effort to make some extra coin and support his gambling problem?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

New low? What about when he admitted to slobbing a few knobs in an effort to make some extra coin and support his gambling problem?

dont believe he really did that. he said he did but i doubt it

WVU

EOG Master

Holy shit. Now that is putting yourself out there for the ratings
:hangt

Blondie

EOG Master

I cant fuking believe he acutally showed his prick....Unreal.

Thanks to you and 5 star for the warning. Normally I just click on them, open them in a new window and listen as I am reading other threads, but I think I will completely pass on this one :hangt

mofome

Banned

SBR is really pushing to get views these days. That is what they pay for on their site. To think, we've been criticized for paying 'posters'. What, exactly, are they paying for?

:pop:

SBR is really pushing to get views these days. That is what they pay for on their site. To think we've been criticized for paying 'posters'. What, exactly, are they paying for?

:pop:

I believe they think they are getting something like 2.4 for the price of 1...

mofome

Banned

Different business models to be certain. To each their own and all the best to them.

12io4j2w90

I don't think we have a lot of pecker checkers (Blondie, swede, Frog, sportsgirl and the other girls are exceptions) that will be opening up another video like this.

mofome

Banned

AAO tried to get me to watch this. I don't know who was more disappointed. Me for having a friend that wanted me to see this or him because i wouldnt do it.

:+clueless

Blondie

EOG Master

I don't think we have a lot of pecker checkers (Blondie, swede, Frog, sportsgirl and the other girls are exceptions) that will be opening up another video like this.

I can't speak for the rest of the ladies but I can say I didn't open the first one. No desire to see it 12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

c'mon, you have it bookmarked.

No, but I did get the message from you asking me how you can make it your screensaver. :cheers

I will send directions on turning a youtube into a screensaver in the morning. As for in house help, sorry I am busy that day ::LMAO::

AAO tried to get me to watch this. I don't know who was more disappointed. Me for having a friend that wanted me to see this or him because i wouldnt do it.

:+clueless

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mo, It was worth a shot. Maybe you might have liked it?::LMAO::

texansfan

EOG Master

This is taken from another thread here but it seems to fit better in this one.

<!-- / message -->

panther

EOG Dedicated

This is taken from another thread here but it seems to fit better in this one.

<!-- / message -->

Iam a tad bigger than large

I think I will make a you tube to prove it

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

texansfan

EOG Master

panther, remember the good old days when JJ would just toss bubble gum down to the kids and eat a stick of oriole cookies?

panther

EOG Dedicated

panther, remember the good old days when JJ would just toss bubble gum down to the kids and eat a stick of oriole cookies?
man I knew he was not stable

but why in the fuck if you have a nub would you make a u tube to show it off

I think he fell over the edge man

texansfan

EOG Master

man I knew he was not stable

but why in the fuck if you have a nub would you make a u tube to show it off

I think he fell over the edge man

On top of that, he's crying to Nicky, who is a guy. He's lost it completely it appears.

texansfan

EOG Master

i think texansfan might be jjgold

You should stick to what you know, stiffing the winners of your bets, bragging about yourself until you nauseate everyone, and staying on the 10 year college plan.

I remember it was just earlier this year when you were all over JJ's dick at SBR. You are such a kiss ass that it's ridiculous. You get busted all the time for lying and generally making a fool of yourself.

We get it, your life sucks and you need to kiss the ass of anonymous internet posters to have any friends at all.

Since all you can really grasp is the use of emoticons, I have found one that fits you.

:3dgros13: