jjgold admits to having a 2.4 inch pecker (NSFW!!)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: jjgold admits to having a 2.4 inch pecker (NSFW!!)

Your first post wants to know about another man's erection:pop:? Wow, that's some first impression you're making!

Next post was attacking me, good ol raiders/jjmold posting group at it's finest. Just building up jj, no surprise there. I never seen a worse act.

OF...:finger004 raiders/jjmold ghost brigade

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

JJ is a hero and has a lot of guts.

More like a bigtime fool, with a small time tool. raiders, answer the fuckin question shitferbrains. He is just so lame it is not even funny, it is just downright desperate.

OF...oij213490

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey Frog,

I have a question. How did the fued between you and raiders begin?

I apologize ahead of time if this is an ID type question, but always have wondered this...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hey Frog,

I have a question. How did the fued between you and raiders begin?

I apologize ahead of time if this is an ID type question, but always have wondered this...

He opened up his shithole site TFZ. He trolled around the forums recruiting. I hated him from the old RX days, along with every other person there. Ask J man. So he sends Old Man Ted out to recruit me. Through a friend. I told Old Man Ted to tell raiders to go fuck himself, he was a total loser I wanted nothing to do with. So Old Man Ted shits himself and says you can't say that, raiders and jjmold will send 20 ghosts after you and attack you forever. I laughed my ass off. You make sure you tell raiders to go fuck himself. Needless to say TFZ fell flat and failed immediately, as having raiders be a main poster is a sure path to forum failure, ask peeps. Or look at his two month ass kissing session, for head groveler. Or his trashing of head mod mo. He is one of the dregs of the posting world, totally worthless. His special project is deep throating jj's miniscule member.

OF...oij213490

Blondie

EOG Master

Thank you, saved me sorting through hundreds of thousands of threads to figure this out. Normally I would just search and figure it out myself, but with the extensive history between the two of you I didn't want to be up all night reading past interactions :(

And very impressive you managed to stay on topic with the thread :)

panther

EOG Dedicated

He opened up his shithole site TFZ. He trolled around the forums recruiting. I hated him from the old RX days, along with every other person there. Ask J man. So he sends Old Man Ted out to recruit me. Through a friend. I told Old Man Ted to tell raiders to go fuck himself, he was a total loser I wanted nothing to do with. So Old Man Ted shits himself and says you can't say that, raiders and jjmold will send 20 ghosts after you and attack you forever. I laughed my ass off. You make sure you tell raiders to go fuck himself. Needless to say TFZ fell flat and failed immediately, as having raiders be a main poster is a sure path to forum failure, ask peeps. Or look at his two month ass kissing session, for head groveler. Or his trashing of head mod mo. He is one of the dregs of the posting world, totally worthless. His special project is deep throating jj's miniscule member.

OF...oij213490
micilli is still keeping tfz alive

he bought it from raiders sure you already know this

paddy trying to draw you over to peeps right now lol

how many threads would blondie have had to read ha ha all night try all week

Blondie- Here's what happened. Frog was the assclown of the forums. SHrink got on him, General got on him and so did I. There were many others. He's a laughing stock at another forum.

He was jealous of anyone that had success and attacked. We never wanted him at TFZ. It's the same as when he claimed he was a moderator at the RX.

TFZ started in 2002 at the RX and was very successful. We then moved to another site. Then someone asked me to start my own forum and I did.

I sold my forum when the laws changed. If you want to see what Frog is like check out this thread here.

http://forums.eog.com/asylum/124973-omnivorous-frog-idiocy-its-best.html

Blondie - If you open that link. After Frog was getting a beating he cried to the mods that I was picking on him. His stalking doesn't bother me in the least. He has a fragile ego and whines a lot.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Still waiting for that answer shitferbrains. Was the backstab attack on mo bullshit or really how you feel? That is exactly how it went down. TFZ was a shithole, failed even if you were giving away oodles of POS money, and still you could not post worth a shit. He retried TFZ at the rx and it failed even faster. He was a main poster at peeps, they had to sell also. Then he and jjmold ghosting group are doing thier best to put SBR out of business. Everyone here saw what you were about with that chicken shitferbrains attack on mo. Ask J man blondie, ask the Shrink, Hache, Bucs, they were all there. raiders was banned because he was just shit, like he is now. And how many of his loser ghost group have wandered over to attack me? I've lost track. Guy has the longest list of failures of any poster out there, including this latest 2 month ass kissing run, when he got bypassed by mo, looked like a jealous homo, and now is special blow job manager. I could not have paid for that result.

OF...:cheers

shitferbrains

EOG Member

Like I said dimwit, I am no ghost, just have to read afew of your posts and take an instant dislike to you, you are a real jerkoff, Who the hell is jjgold by the way

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

micilli is still keeping tfz alive

he bought it from raiders sure you already know this

paddy trying to draw you over to peeps right now lol

how many threads would blondie have had to read ha ha all night try all week

I will swear on my kids, on a bible, anything that is exactly how it went down. Another poster knows it, so does Old Man Ted. Paddy is less than nothing to me, along with raiders/jjmold joke of posting group. Guy has to show his tool off for views? Pathetic. Also ask The Shrink, I was dead set against allowing those losers here from day one. No one can figure out what the hell raiders has ever done except give cyber bj's to jj, micelli, or whoever pays him. The rest of the time he spent trashing The Shrink, the general and every other mod from other sites. Was just a matter of time before he trashed mo. The guy is a total forum shitbag.

OF...:cheers

Blondie- Frog also rattles his tin cup from forum to forum. When they don't pay him he bashes the hell out of the forum. He burns bridges and thinks no one smells the smoke.

He's one of the worst gamblers you'll ever find. My favorite is when he worked the glory hole until they found out his gender. He got away with it for a while with a wig and a padded bra.

He was famous for swallowing but started to gag one time. The cough sounded too masculine and the gig was up.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My favorite is when you completely lost it and backstabbed your head mod. Great job raiders, always good to see the true shitferbrains come out. This has been a great night, have had lots of laughs, and you avoided answering one question for hours. Got some new ghosts and your same old weak attacks. Typical raiders feeble minded bs. Next jj mini member video I want to see you go down on it, instant classic.

OF...::LMAO::

Assclown- When you saw that video did you immediately recognize it as JJ's pecker. You kind of liked that one because it didn't even hit the throat.

I don't want to bother the forum with your useless posts so I'll quit replying for now. Plus you're starting to use the same old material over and over again. gn

Cannon

Banned

I told JJ to stay off the roids. Man they really shrunk his pee pee to a nub.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

SBR is really pushing to get views these days. That is what they pay for on their site. To think, we've been criticized for paying 'posters'. What, exactly, are they paying for?

:pop:
I see this thread was left up :+whipping

WVU

EOG Master

Raiders do you like and respect Mofome? I feel you should at least answer this simple question since you trashed him in a post.

I can't speak for the rest of the ladies but I can say I didn't open the first one. No desire to see it 12io4j2w90

:cheers

I heart JJ, but I have no desire to see his pee pee. Does this mean we get to see Crazyl's pee pee, too?

Blondie

EOG Master

I heart JJ, but I have no desire to see his pee pee. Does this mean we get to see Crazyl's pee pee, too?

Bigger question, (although i like that one :) )

maybe this is a bigger fear. Has JJ actually started something amidst the youtube bunch and will others follow :mad:

WVU

EOG Master

I don't believe any of you girls. I know you saw it out of sheer curiousity. It's ok though. We understand

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Raiders do you like and respect Mofome? I feel you should at least answer this simple question since you trashed him in a post.

I tried for hours to get one simple answer. And what do I get? Haunted by rapidly appearing poster ghosts, and no answer. I knew that was going to happen when I asked it. Shitferbrains, not the ghost, the original pinned himself on that one. I knew it when he did it. And that entire tirade was out of petty jealously, nothing more. I have been opposed to raiders/jjmold posting group posting here since day #1. And they get me anyway they can, which exposes them even more. But I think jj exposed a little too much for my poster needs. What's next, raincoat at the bus stop?

OF...2938u4ji23

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I just saw JJ's video across the street, and there is no warning to help you out or anything to stop you from clicking on it. My advice for JJ is to get real good at cunnilingus because as all the ladies know, size does matter unless you above the 8 inch stage then it doesn't matter that much. Also would it sound better if JJ went metric and said that he has almost 61mm of man meat? Or should he stay with 2.4 in.?

I don't believe any of you girls. I know you saw it out of sheer curiousity. It's ok though. We understand

I'm not going to lie...I'll probably watch it when I get home....like how you slow down to watch a car accident.

WVU

EOG Master

I'm not going to lie...I'll probably watch it when I get home....like how you slow down to watch a car accident.

exactly. It will make you feel better about what your BF has packing. In fact every girl with a bf should watch it.

exactly. It will make you feel better about what your BF has packing. In fact every girl with a bf should watch it.

I really don't need to feel any better about what my boyfriend is packing. I worship the thing and he knows it.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I really don't need to feel any better about what my boyfriend is packing. I worship the thing and he knows it.

If more women would subscribe to more penis worship, along with the drinking from the fountain of pole, the world could be a better place.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I don't think we have a lot of pecker checkers (Blondie, swede, Frog, sportsgirl and the other girls are exceptions) that will be opening up another video like this.

Hold up.. Frog's a girl:+clueless Wow...

yes. He has a lot of passion for this industry. He knows his sports as well as anyone. He can be very funny too. We get along 99% of the time.

WVU

EOG Master

yes. He has a lot of passion for this industry. He knows his sports as well as anyone. He can be very funny too. We get along 99% of the time.

thanks for clearing the air and setting the record straight. I know we all say things in haste sometimes. Sometimes we mean it and other times we don't

Cannon

Banned

It takes a big man to admit he has a little pecker.

Cannon

Banned

It takes a big man to admit he has a 2.4 inch pecker.

I am so sick of you stupid fucks constantly bringing up my name whenever Raiders is involved in a thread (mostly OF).... He started a forum, i posted there...then I bought it. And for you bitch ass tools that think TFZ1 failed, you couldnt be more wrong. I made my money back in less than 2 months of the purchase, since then i have never put a cent into tfz outta pocket.

i have no idea how u guys get off on this shit :+clueless

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I am so sick of you stupid fucks constantly bringing up my name whenever Raiders is involved in a thread (mostly OF).... He started a forum, i posted there...then I bought it. And for you bitch ass tools that think TFZ1 failed, you couldnt be more wrong. I made my money back in less than 2 months of the purchase, since then i have never put a cent into tfz outta pocket.

i have no idea how u guys get off on this shit :+clueless

Micelli....take the high road man. You are one of the best on the net without a doubt. I need to post more at your site, but my user info got messed up when I went to sign up and never got around to posting since you emailed me saying that it was all good.

I hope all is well.