jjgold...

X

xpanda

Could you email or IM please when you get a chance? tanya@eog.com It's in regard to your trying to sign up for Eye on Poker.

Thanks,
T.

Sugar I do not talk with anyone before 5:00PM on forums

Sugar I am viewing on a web cam an adult swim club and it only costs $150 a month to view for 5 hrs per day. This stuff is unreal and pretty clear. Lots of good bodies coming in and out of pool and have it set up like this.

Cam on common pool and then one cam each for locker rooms/showers.

Some strange shit going on in there

Real quick because I am paying for this shit and do not want to get cheated.

In one of the stalls some woman is blowing a guy, and in the mens shower there are plastic benches and one guy is pounding another guy over the fukkin bench.

This too is an actual adult club. I am fired up and this is cool and I am literally glued to my PC.

Jj

Jj

How come we don't get Hockey lines as SBR Live odds?....is this on the works or what as I was almost ready to agree with you that its almost as good as don Best.....thanks....OB

Nice!

Nice!

YOU DA MAN!!....That place its now a daily stop for me....its incredible how far it has come...I used to visited about once every other month 2 years ago and now....Daily!!!...Awsome job...JJ.....keep it up!.......OB:+signs8-1

:+drinks-4

Ocean Boy ...........EOG is very good to and I use both as my main bases.

Shrink runs a fine operation here as does SBR