JK, have you read about Jim Dent?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: JK, have you read about Jim Dent?

Thanks for the heads-up, Jon.

So sad to hear about Jim Dent.

I'm not sad for Jim (choices have consequences) but I'm sad he never fully realized his true potential.

Brilliant with the written word and just as impressive with the spoken word.

Alcohol scores again.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Jon, I remember when Jim Dent left our dinner table at a Sparks hotel and returned to the party about 15 minutes later.

His face was red and his voice was loud and it was obvious he stopped at the bar during his 15-minute break.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I saw him shitfaced at an OU "O Club" function when he was writing his book("The Undefeated") about the 47 game winning streak.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Sounds like another potential EOG Challenge contestant. Just have to work out the logistics of posting his picks from prison.

JK keeps quality company. Never change.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dent is mild compared to Grant Beaucage, a Stardust regular who killed his wife after stabbing her 27 times.

The clerk at the Stardust deli recognized Beaucage from a Reader's Digest story profiling criminals and earned a $30,000 reward for alerting authorities.

Beaucage is now serving a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Beaucage was a two-fisted drinker who roamed the Stardust Race and Sports Book for nearly two years.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Dent is mild compared to Grant Beaucage, a Stardust regular who killed his wife after stabbing her 27 times.

The clerk at the Stardust deli recognized Beaucage from a Reader's Digest story profiling criminals and earned a $30,000 reward for alerting authorities.

Beaucage is now serving a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Beaucage was a two-fisted drinker who roamed the Stardust Race and Sports Book for nearly two years.

The "DUST" Race and Sports book will never be duplicated!