JK, please read this

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm trying to find a post that was made many years ago where I talked about Kurt Rambis.

Why can't I find it?

Why does the EOG search feature suck, now?

Please respond.

Thank you in advance,

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Many or even most of the EOG posts older than a few years were lost when the upgrade took place. a while back. Remember the old forum layout?

I was trying to read some old threads from the EOG radio days and noticed they no longer exist.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Many or even most of the EOG posts older than a few years were lost when the upgrade took place. a while back. Remember the old forum layout?

I was trying to read some old threads from the EOG radio days and noticed they no longer exist.

Yes.

The upgrade killed a ton of searchable posts; they still exist I believe but good luck finding them.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Just sent a message to our tech guy.

Stay tuned.

Kurt Rambis?

His wife is Jeanne Buss's BFF and word on the street is that he was jockeying for an Associate Head Coach Position on Lue's staff. It's so fucking surreal that the one guy that I would choose Lue over on this planet may snake his way onto the bench. Just want to be prepared in case I have to issue a very public "Mea Culpa" to T-Lue and beg him to come to LA..... It's come to this.... ain't it a bitch :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I would guess many of the old posts are still around. I just bumped one of the very first from August 2005.

I also want to bump a post as a form of self-congratulations. CB, I had this great line, years ago, that is so apropos to current events that I simply can't resist. I've given up looking for it but it had to do w/ Kyrie not scaring me one fuck and I ask, "What's he going to do? Rip off his Kyrie Mask and reveal he's actually the Greek Freak." :)