JK, when did I say I wanted nothing to do with Railbird in a college basketball pick contest?

Voodoo

EOG Addicted
Re: JK, when did I say I wanted nothing to do with Railbird in a college basketball pick contest?

Someone needs to sign a power of attorney form because left to make decisions on their
own they are destined to get swindled out of any money they may ever possess.

Re: JK, when did I say I wanted nothing to do with Railbird in a college basketball pick contest?

Are you fucking blind too?

Joe, its a YES...

Joe, i will make this happen on my NEXT visit to LAS VEGAS...

May not be until January though, is that OK with you?

I'm talking about me vs you, mo mo

Sleepy

EOG Master

Would need till Dec 1 to do that Joe.

So take it or leave it.

12io4j2w90

lol

guy claims to be a millionaire and betting 3-4 dimes per game and as usual when real money is required he always needs several months worth of time

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Broke can't possibly be that stupid. :shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

Broke can't possibly be that stupid. :shoot:

Of course he is. It's broke lenders we are talking about here.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

so many guys want to feel something inside of them...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Either you misspoke or I misheard you.

I thought at the time it was a rare moment of humility.

Carry on.

Your kidding right?

Remember I was in the Beat Boston College Basketball Invitational almost a decade ago.

I went five(5) wins and zero(0) losses "ATS" in the first round against the top oddsmaker at Vegas Insider.

I then went three(3) wins and two(2) losses in the second round against Nick Bogdanovich who went four(1) and one(1) to eliminate me.

I would kick Railbirds ass in a college basketball "against the spread" picking contest.

I have been on the radio in picking contests three(3) weeks in my life and have a fourteen(14) wins and three(3) losses DOCUMENTED "against the spread" record.

I ain't scared of nobody son.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato