JK's Radio Show....

Re: JK's Radio Show....

Excellent feedback everyone. Thank you. Please keep it coming.

Not sure about others, but I would like to know what is on tap for any given week... an outlook, to see a schedule of topics, and or guests so I know what to look forward to/plan ahead for.

TheRef

EOG Addicted

My 2 cents - I do listen every night, as I get up at 5 am and it goes with a little R & R before bed. While I do listen for picks, thoughts ect I am always trying to learn more on angles, handicapping ideas, this sort of thing. I think you do a good job at this JK, digging down to get the strategy of the guest. So, while I appreciate a guest plays, why he likes them is more important to me.

Thanks

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

tues- horses with dinkenson
weds- thurs nhl board and playoff race discussion with dinkenson
thurs-a look ahead at the wwe elimination chamber ppv with dinkenson
friday...dinkenson wins $500

BetToWin33

EOG Addicted

this might be stupid but there needs to be a link readily available to the show.. maybe stickied up top

railbird

EOG Master

My 2 cents - I do listen every night, as I get up at 5 am and it goes with a little R & R before bed. While I do listen for picks, thoughts ect I am always trying to learn more on angles, handicapping ideas, this sort of thing. I think you do a good job at this JK, digging down to get the strategy of the guest. So, while I appreciate a guest plays, why he likes them is more important to me.

Thanks

agree

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

Sorry dink but the majority of people dont care about hockey wrestling and horse racing.Football is the king followed by baseball and basketball.Since the show is on at 10 pm john should talk about the following days basketball right now.The friday show is probably the most listened show of the week why because people give out picks.The majority of people are looking for bets the next day thats it plain and simple.Recaping what happened is a waste of time just focus on tomorrows games and find guys who pick winners.
Wrestling should never be overlooked. When Super Star Billy Graham counted out Chief Jay Strongbow in 1977 it was unfairly glanced over by the media.

Ace

EOG Veteran

i love the show' the first thing in the morning when i get to the office is tune into last nites show.
i really enjoy
alan boston
krackman
fezzik
mike green

maybe the boys at eog can get a saturday and sunday night night show to recap the days events like they did at the stardust show---other than that keep up the good work.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

JK is a natural talent on the radio. The Donaghy interview is a classic example of how well prepared JK is, as well as keeping the interview moving. During the EOG Handicapping Contest shows on Friday night, you could tell that some of the participants were not very illustrative with their picks. JK is talented enough to recognize this, and get some kind of discussion going to keep the show moving. The show is great, but unfortunately, being on the east coast, it's rare when I can listen live, but I always listen to the archive in the morning. I will always respect and trust JK's opinions, and as Jeff Jones said...he is the voice of Las Vegas.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Wrestling should never be overlooked. When Super Star Billy Graham counted out Chief Jay Strongbow in 1977 it was unfairly glanced over by the media.

I was disappointed the Chicago Tribune did not cover the 1972 wrestling card at Soldier Field in which Dick the Bruiser and The Crusher defeated The Blackjacks (Lanza and Mulligan).

Tsk tsk.