Jman type thread, Best real boobs?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: Jman type thread, Best real boobs?

Very nice.......I think she is winking at me too!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I dunno, but I prefer the handful of real over any fakes. :smokesmal

biggamer3

EOG Master

These chicks are serious competition though and require more reviewing

Journeyman

EOG Master

You are rubbing off on me

Dont know if thats a good thing or bad?:+clueless

No, I don't think you should rub off to me, Seymour already does that and he became a mental case obsessed poster...take a break.:(

biggamer3

EOG Master

No, I don't think you should rub off to me, Seymour already does that and he became a mental case obsessed poster...take a break.:(
Never heard that expression "rub off to me" before

Actually i have heard it, it was on some Filipino forum :doh1

Journeyman

EOG Master

What does the Filipino part mean, I don't get it? From Philippines what exactly does that mean?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Man boobs, real, but man boobs.

Worse man boobs? Bad and scary.

Boob hunter in training...

Political boobs with fish taco flavored cigar.

Running for office on your boobs, against boobs.

Obscure Hungarian advertising boobs.

Wish I had boobs?

Need a few more beers to tackle those boobs.

Old and new first family boobs.

Newlywed boobs...ooops

Big boobs can make you top heavy

My cousin Vinny boobs

Bra buster boobs, driving school handicap

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What does the Filipino part mean, I don't get it? From Philippines what exactly does that mean?

I don't know J man, what does it mean?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post95987 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #96
<!-- status icon and date --> 12-13-2004, 03:58 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>Journeyman <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_95987", true); </SCRIPT>
PPOrg Member
Activity Level 1

Gender / Orientation: bi-sexual
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap><TABLE class=WWU002postbit cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD title=0%> </TD><TD title="User has been a member for 67% of the board's existance.
Board start: Jul 2003"> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD title="This member has not visited today.
0% of possible points for today earned"> </TD><TD dir=ltr> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Join Date: Dec 2004

<!-- Clesto --> <!-- Digg --> <!-- Reddit --> <!-- Furl --> <!-- Dec icio us --> <!-- Spurl -->+Spurl
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_95987><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> Re: What's your favorite website?
<HR style="COLOR: #ececec" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I post a lot at a gambling forum, actually, i work there. lol

therx.com

don't really know much about gambling but its a fun place to shoot the breeze nonetheless.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->​
<!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Would appear someone went to some lengths to have some fun or ...

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post95987 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>#96
<!-- status icon and date --> 12-13-2004, 03:58 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>Journeyman <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_95987", true); </SCRIPT>
PPOrg Member
Activity Level 1

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap><TABLE class=WWU002postbit cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD title=0%> </TD><TD title="User has been a member for 67% of the board's existance.
Board start: Jul 2003"> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD title="This member has not visited today.
0% of possible points for today earned"> </TD><TD dir=ltr> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Join Date: Dec 2004

<!-- Clesto --> <!-- Digg --> <!-- Reddit --> <!-- Furl --> <!-- Dec icio us --> <!-- Spurl -->+Spurl

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_95987><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title --> Re: What's your favorite website?
<HR style="COLOR: #ececec" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I post a lot at a gambling forum, actually, i work there. lol

therx.com

don't really know much about gambling but its a fun place to shoot the breeze nonetheless.
<!-- / message --><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->​
<!-- message, attachments, sig -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yes or has no life, or works for and or posted at OGD :rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Did any new rx members want to fondle your member late in 2004? Early 2005?

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

mofome

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post95987 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>#96

PPOrg Member
Activity Level 1

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap><TABLE class=WWU002postbit cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD title=0%> </TD><TD title="User has been a member for 67% of the board's existance.

therx.com

<!-- / message --><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->​
<!-- message, attachments, sig -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Where are you going with that Frog? What did that time period have to do with it?

You know I did get a bogus IM from someone claiming to be you a couple years back...I didn't think it was you though.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Where are you going with that Frog? What did that time period have to do with it?

You know I did get a bogus IM from someone claiming to be you a couple years back...I didn't think it was you though.

I am not going anywhere with that J man, relax. I just thought you may get some crossover, no pun intended, traffic. Maybe a biforum poster? Ninoy and rx? I don't know, it was not my name on that site. You tell us Mr. Tell all, any juicy booty offer themselves up to you at the RX? Does this explain the macho lime green tank photos? That was around the same time I think? You pushing Smokey back in the cave Spring of 2005?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I never get this right, is small good? Giant better? I need work on my boob threads.

I actually met her and took a pic with her - Chelsea Charms is her name and I am sorry to tell all of you - they are NOT real. I know that is a big shocker to you all. She is actually a really cool person to meet. So I took a pic with her and she got in front of me and then put my hands on the underside of these "things". Friends ask me if I fondled them and i told them I did not. Imagine having each hand on a 25 pound watermelon and trying to fondle them - impossible. and they felt like 25 pound Watermelons. She is a super nice person and she said she will get rid of them once she stops doing the work she does but they are amazing to see. I would post the pic here of my "holding" them but knowing how pix of me get posted and misused all the time no desire to add 1 more pic to that mess

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

munson15

I want winners...

Now, THAT procedure does sound painful. The poor thing, and she did all this to make money as some sort of freak show?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Now, THAT procedure does sound painful. The poor thing, and she did all this to make money as some sort of freak show?

she's not the only one who has ever done this. the interesting part in all this is she is really a cool person to talk to. she is well spoken and loves to read (fill in jokes here). if her breasts were "normal" size guys would be lined up for miles to date/marry her. she has a very nice face and seems to be someone who would make a great wife as far as persona but then..............