Joe Biden

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When I hear the name Joe Biden, the term "propped up' immediately comes to mind.

I feel for Joe's wife.

She's in for a tough battle when he loses it.

And Biden could experience a long-term mental decline considering his excellent state of physical fitness.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
When I hear the name Joe Biden, the term "propped up' immediately comes to mind.

I feel for Joe's wife.

She's in for a tough battle when he loses it.

And Biden could experience a long-term mental decline considering his excellent state of physical fitness.

I Hear a Lot of People mention that she should encourage Him to Drop Out.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Biden Yes/No prop at Bookmaker:

Will Biden win the 2020 election?

Yes +138

No -160

Trump Yes/No prop at Bookmaker:

Yes -125

No +105

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Should be FULLY investigated. Just like the Kavanaugh allegationS and the multiple AllegationS against the Idiot should be FULLY investigated and prosecuted. Won't hold my breath on any of them but Biden's actually getting looked at.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Never understood the theory to why majority of gamblers vote lib.
Because they don't. Every Sports Gambling Board is dominated by Conservatives, and it's been even more pronounced with the Cult Leader, because all he is, is a message board troll. In a Sane America, the majority of Sports gamblers should be voting Libertarian, and that party would become a major player.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Will Trump be the next elected president?

Yes -113

Will Biden be the next elected president?

Yes +117

Source: Bookmaker

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't like trump as a favorite. If Biden could figure a way to get out of his mothers basement he could win. The economy will be a loser in november which should tip the scale in biden favor when the voters blame trump ( regardless if it his fault or not )

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Biden Resurrection during the South Carolina primary was impressive.

Everyone except Bernie folded and Biden quickly found himself alone on the lead.

Question: Is the 2020 Joe Biden or the 2016 Hillary Clinton a stronger candidate?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Biden Resurrection during the South Carolina primary was impressive.

Everyone except Bernie folded and Biden quickly found himself alone on the lead.

Question: Is the 2020 Joe Biden or the 2016 Hillary Clinton a stronger candidate?

Do you think 11 days before the election, the FBI will announce they're investigating Joe Biden? That would help Trump bigly like it did in Nov '16.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Do you think 11 days before the election, the FBI will announce they're investigating Joe Biden? That would help Trump bigly like it did in Nov '16.

Still a lot of moving parts and that's why it's hard to predict what will happen.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
African-Americans have gone from slaves to deciding the election.

I think BLUE is right about the central question of the 2020 presidential election.

Trump is doing all he can to make it harder for colored people to vote. From extorting foreign leaders to announce investigations into Joe Biden or to extorting states like Mi and Nevada to make it harder to vote.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
-113 is a gift from god, but will the Dems rig the election?

You and Railturd think a lot a like. He's the #1 racist, #1 Nazi at EOG. He also predicted 1,200 Deaths from Covid 19. Railturds early lock of the century is Trump getting reelected. You two are obviously cousins.

Balco are you a white evangelical, a sister fucker or both?

MrTop

EOG Master

probably the same time when the FBI told hillary not to campaign in the states she needed most to win the election

sad

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump has golfed on over 400 days during his 3.25 years as President. At a cost to the Taxpayers of $120 millio. With all of that money going directly to Trump via the Trump organization. Most of his golf outings were part of vacations taken by Trump to his Golf Resorts.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Trump has golfed on over 400 days during his 3.25 years as President. At a cost to the Taxpayers of $120 millio. With all of that money going directly to Trump via the Trump organization. Most of his golf outings were part of vacations taken by Trump to his Golf Resorts.
Smart business move on his part.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Always FAKE NEWS From This Snot, that was Just Blown out of Railbird's Nose.