Joe Biden

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Embezzling 100 milliln dollars usually isn't smart. But the RepubliCons are letting him do it. Hopefully he'll be held accoumtable next year after Biden becomes President.

Yeah i know you think Biden will lost California.
So obama paid for his golf travels out of his own pocket? I know he didnt golf as much as trump.

Im wait for your answer.

blueline

EOG Master
Obama played 98 rounds of golf through this point in his presidency, according to data provided to CNN by Mark Knoller, a veteran CBS News White House correspondent who is known for tracking presidential activities. By contrast, Knoller said, Trump has spent all or part of 248 days at a golf course.
CNN's own count has Trump at 266 days spending some time at a Trump golf course.

Since Trump and his aides often refuse to confirm that he actually played golf during a visit to a golf club, even when he has been spotted in golf attire, it is not possible to definitively say how many times Trump has golfed as President. And some of Trump's rounds, like when he plays with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, mix leisure with official business.
Regardless, it is clear that Trump has spent more time golfing than Obama. And Trump's own golf-related "carbon footprint" has been bigger than Obama's even if you count only air travel.

Through this point in his first presidential term, Obama had made three vacation trips to his birth state of Hawaii for a total of 29,978 miles in the air, Knoller tweeted, while Trump has made 30 trips to Palm Beach, Florida, the home of Mar-a-Lago, for a total of 51,540 miles.
Obama played 333 rounds during his eight years as president, according to Knoller. In other words, Obama played golf once every 8.77 days as president. Trump, conversely, has been at a golf club once every 4.92 days so far.
It's also worth noting that Trump's trips -- like his Saturday and Sunday visits to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia -- have almost exclusively been to resort properties and golf courses his company owns.
In addition to the promotional value of these trips by a president, Trump's company has generated hundreds of thousands in revenue from charges to the Secret Service, according to Washington Post reporting.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So obama paid for his golf travels out of his own pocket? I know he didnt golf as much as trump.

Im wait for your answer.

Obama wasn't self dealing. I can't believe how stupid you are. Trump owns the propeeties he's golfing at and vacationing at. The Trump Organization is billing the hell out of the federal government every day Trump plays golf. Trump probably gets paid $30,000 each day he plays golf ay his golf club. He also gets paid $30,000 for each day he spends vacationing at Mar-A-Lago.

Sportsrmylife is incrediblly stupid. Probably uneducated also.

"Trump will win California to capoff a landslide reelection victory".
- Sportsandpoliticsrmylife

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Obama wasn't self dealing. I can't believe how stupid you're. Trump owns the propeeties he's golfing at and vacationing at. The Trump Organization is billing the hell out of the federal government every day Trump plays golf. Trump probably gets paid $30,000 each day he plays golf ay his golf club. He also gets paid $30,000 for each day he spends vacationing at Mar-A-Lago.

You're reasoning is why trump is a genuis business man.

He donates his presidential check and rakes it in at his golf courses and resorts.

Absolutely brilliant.

#trump2020

4 more years of great ecomonic growth coming.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're reasoning is why trump is a genuis business man.

He donates his presidential check and rakes it in at his golf courses and resorts.

Absolutely brilliant.

#trump2020

4 more years of great ecomonic growth coming.

Was it brilliant that he stole 3 million from charity? Never mind I know your answer. The judge only made him payback 2 million, made his children go to charity school and forced the Trump's to shutdown their corrupt foundation.

"Trump is brilliant. He stole 3 million from charity and was forced to payback 2 million. You do the math".
- Sportdsmylife

-Trump will win California in 2020 as part of his landslide reelection victory,".

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Obama wasn't self dealing. I can't believe how stupid you are. Trump owns the propeeties he's golfing at and vacationing at. The Trump Organization is billing the hell out of the federal government every day Trump plays golf. Trump probably gets paid $30,000 each day he plays golf ay his golf club. He also gets paid $30,000 for each day he spends vacationing at Mar-A-Lago.

So it’s OK if Trump plays somewhere else. Glad that’s settled.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So it’s OK if Trump plays somewhere else. Glad that’s settled.

Government doesn't pay him $30,000 to play somewhere else. That's why he only plays and brings the secret service to the properties he owns. It would be ok to play at courses he doesn't own. He won't do it, no money in it for him. When he plays golf at his properties, over 400 times, he shouldn't charge the taxpayer's $30,000. And then it wouldn't be self dealing. He's a god damn billionaire. There should be no need to self deal or steal millions from charity. But he's a Grifter. But Sportsrmylife thinks Trump's self dealing is brilliant.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Was it brilliant that he stole 3 million from charity? Never mind I know your answer. The judge only made him payback 2 million, made his children go to charity school and forced the Trump's to shutdown their corrupt foundation.

"Trump is brilliant. He stole 3 million from charity and was forced to payback 2 million. You do the math".
- Sportdsmylife

-Trump will win California in 2020 as part of his landslide reelection victory,".
Dont put quotes around a statement you made.
This is fake news.
This is dishonest

Oh wait. Im talking to someone that is a libtard and is going to vote for a pedophile in november.

This is your standard practice.

My bad.

kane

EOG master
Dont put quotes around a statement you made.
This is fake news.
This is dishonest

Oh wait. Im talking to someone that is a libtard and is going to vote for a pedophile in november.

This is your standard practice.

My bad.

Your orange hero raped a 13 year old girl, but Biden is a pedo? LMAO

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Government doesn't pay him $30,000 to play somewhere else. That's why he only plays and brings the secret service to the properties he owns. It would be ok to play at courses he doesn't own. He won't do it, no money in it for him. When he plays golf at his properties, over 400 times, he shouldn't charge the taxpayer's $30,000. And then it wouldn't be self dealing. He's a god damn billionaire. There should be no need to self deal or steal millions from charity. But he's a Grifter. But Sportsrmylife thinks Trump's self dealing is brilliant.
Judging by your posts, you would complain no matter where he golfs at.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Judging by your posts, you would complain no matter where he golfs at.

Another blatantly wrong assumption by you. Not surprising thou. You assumed Operation Gridlock would be a nonpartisan protest. You assumed all the teen girls Trump was pedophiling on were 18 and legal. I'm gonna stop there, but you're notoriously known for making awful assumptions.

All presidents have golfed, but none have taken taxpayer's dollars to golf. Trump is the only president that used golf to self deal.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Election Day 2024 can't come soon enough. Hopefulle both parties will have a qualified candidate.

Talk about a great betting market.

The 2024 U.S. Presidential Election.

I'd love to book the proposition.

Countless candidates and only one winner.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Another blatantly wrong assumption by you. Not surprising thou. You assumed Operation Gridlock would be a nonpartisan protest. You assumed all the teen girls Trump was pedophiling on were 18 and legal. I'm gonna stop there, but you're notoriously known for making awful assumptions.

All presidents have golfed, but none have taken taxpayer's dollars to golf. Trump is the only president that used golf to self deal.

I forgot how open-minded you are, silly me.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Your orange hero raped a 13 year old girl, but Biden is a pedo? LMAO
Fake news. Never happened.
If this was true he would be in jail.

Bidens pedo ways are documented on video.

How many times does a man touch a young girls chest before he is considered a pedo kane?

What is the defintion of a pedo from a democratic set of eyes?

Trump talked about grabbing a pussy.

Joe stuck two fingers inside the pussy.

Which was is worse from kane's democratic eyes? Talking about it or physically doing it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The state of Delaware requires the wearing of masks in public, Biden was following the rules of his state
That's quite the excuse for cowardice. LOL.

If he cant even stand up like a man to the state of deleware, what chance is there he will to the chinese, or the russians?

If the state of deleware ordered Biden to wear a bra and womans panties, would he do so?

kane

EOG master

How many times does a man touch a young girls chest before he is considered a pedo kane?

Which was is worse from kane's democratic eyes? Talking about it or physically doing it.

Trump has been accused by 25 woman of sexual misconduct, let me know when Biden has that many

kane

EOG master
That's quite the excuse for cowardice. LOL.

If he cant even stand up like a man to the state of deleware, what chance is there he will to the chinese, or the russians?

If the state of deleware ordered Biden to wear a bra and womans panties, would he do so?

You're comparing the wearing of a mask with wearing a bra and panties? bad effort on your part here, do better

kane

EOG master
If this was true he would be in jail.[/
B]

Yeah, because every time a ;powerful rich white guy takes advantage of a young girl, the guy always gets caught and goes to jail, happens all the time, the powerful rich white guy never gets away with it, LMAO. Hey Buddy, this ain't Law and Order where the bad guy always gets put away, this is real life, where the rich and powerful always get away with it, just like Trump did

Bigrunner

EOG Master

https://www.glamour.com/story/a-history-timeline-of-donald-trump-sexual-assault

Here's a great timeline of Trump's pedophilia and rape and sexual assault allegations. Read it and defend the indefensible.

"Trump is a pedophile. How brilliant is he to buy Miss Teen USA. Trump is a brilliant business man".
- Sportsrmylife

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lol........

And you thought North Korea denuclearized because Trump said so. And you also thought Omar married he brother. But you don't believe someone who brags about being a pedophile or admits to being a sexual assaulter isn't capable of raping a 13 year old party girl. You're known to defend the indefensible when it comes to Trump. You said Trump was referring to Hydrogen Peroxide when he suggested to the world to inject disenfectants. Many thought he meant Lysol.

Great timeline for anyone who cares how awful and creepy President Lysol is.

https://www.glamour.com/story/a-history-timeline-of-donald-trump-sexual-assault

kane

EOG master
Back in 1997, Trump created discomfort for at least 5 teenage Miss Teen USA contestants, including one who was as young as 15, when he visited their dressing room as they were changing. "I remember putting on my dress really quick, because I was like Oh my God, there's a man in here" former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado told Buzzfeed. His response according to Billado was something along the lines of "Don't worry ladies, I've seen it all before". Other contestants described the incident as "shocking" and "creepy".

What a fucking scumbag