Joe Biden

kane

EOG master
Fake news. Never happened.
If this was true he would be in jail.

Bidens pedo ways are documented on video.

How many times does a man touch a young girls chest before he is considered a pedo kane?

What is the defintion of a pedo from a democratic set of eyes?

Trump talked about grabbing a pussy.

Joe stuck two fingers inside the pussy.

Which was is worse from kane's democratic eyes? Talking about it or physically doing it.

Hey Sports, here's your orange hero admitting what he did during those Miss Teen Pageants, these are his own words on the Howard Stern Show:

"I'll tell you the funniest is that I'll go backstage before a show and everyone's getting dressed, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in, because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it....."Is everyone okay?" You know, they're standing there with no clothes. "Is everybody okay? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that."

But Biden is the creepy one, Biden is the pedophile, LMAO, fucking Trumptards are completely detached from reality

kane

EOG master
Trump admits he sort of gets away with things like walking into the dressing rooms of naked underage girls, because he can

kane

EOG master
But Biden is the creepy one, LMAO, let me know when Biden says he wants to fuck his own daughter

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Yeah, because every time a ;powerful rich white guy takes advantage of a young girl, the guy always gets caught and goes to jail, happens all the time, the powerful rich white guy never gets away with it, LMAO. Hey Buddy, this ain't Law and Order where the bad guy always gets put away, this is real life, where the rich and powerful always get away with it, just like Trump did
Stating someone was raped as you did should be a slam dunk.

There is video evidence over and over again of joe biden of being a pedophile.

And this is the guy you are going to vote for to run this country. Someone who isnt afraid to grab little girls chests when cameras are on him.

Wonder what he does when the cameras are off.

kane

EOG master

And this is the guy you are going to vote for to run this country. Someone who isnt afraid to grab little girls chests when cameras are on him.

Let me know when Biden walks into the dressing rooms of naked underage girls and proudly states he gets away with things like that

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Sure?

How about the video and audio where Trump says he would like to date his daughter? How about the video and audio of him saying he likes to go into dressing rooms of naked underage girls? And then we've the famous video and audio of Trump saying he grabs the pussy of total strangers because he thinks he allowed to do it.

Can you post the video of Biden grabbing a little girls chest? You're starting to sound like Tara Reade.

"I have a collection of pedophile tapes. One of my favorites is where Joe Biden grabs the chest of a little girl".
- Sportsrmylife

alfie

EOG Dedicated
And you thought North Korea denuclearized because Trump said so. And you also thought Omar married he brother. But you don't believe someone who brags about being a pedophile or admits to being a sexual assaulter isn't capable of raping a 13 year old party girl. You're known to defend the indefensible when it comes to Trump. You said Trump was referring to Hydrogen Peroxide when he suggested to the world to inject disenfectants. Many thought he meant Lysol.

Great timeline for anyone who cares how awful and creepy President Lysol is.

https://www.glamour.com/story/a-history-timeline-of-donald-trump-sexual-assault

i am starting to feel sorry for you....really
yesterday posting more than 12 hours about the same crap over and over....no life....sad and pathetic.......
every post full of lies. you just make up stories...
i know you're upset that your sister gets more pussy than you...you're very frustrated
uncle saul did you no favors when you slept at his house at 12 years old and taught you a new game called hide the salami.. i think that caused some damage.
if trump wins again, how will you cope with life.......don't think you last.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i am starting to feel sorry for you....really
yesterday posting more than 12 hours about the same crap over and over....no life....sad and pathetic.......
every post full of lies. you just make up stories...
i know you're upset that your sister gets more pussy than you...you're very frustrated
uncle saul did you no favors when you slept at his house at 12 years old and taught you a new game called hide the salami.. i think that caused some damage.
if trump wins again, how will you cope with life.......don't think you last.......

You don't feel sorry for anyone except Traitor Trump and Traitor Mike Flynn . Trump won't win, but if he does I'll be okay. I'll have to accept there is more bad in this country than good. More Nazi's than I thought. But life will go on without Inspector Generals of course!

"When Trump said to inject disenfectants he meant Hydrogen Peroxide".
- Dumb Alfie

" In my collection of pedophile tapes I have one of Joe Biden grabbing a little girls chest".
- Sportsrmylife

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You don't feel sorry for anyone except Trump. Trump won't win, but if he does I'll be okay. I'll have to accept there is more bad in this country than good. More Nazi's than I thought. But life will go on without Inspector Generals of course!

"When Trump said to inject disenfectants he meant Hydrogen Peroxide".
- Dumb Alfie

" In my collection of pedophile tapes I have one of Joe Biden grabbing a little girls chest".
- Sportsrmylife

you see, just more lies and made up nonsense...

kane

EOG master
Sure?

How about the video and audio where Trump says he would like to date his daughter? How about the video and audio of him saying he likes to go into dressing rooms of naked underage girls? And then we've the famous video and audio of Trump saying he grabs the pussy of total strangers because he thinks he allowed to do it.

Can you post the video of Biden grabbing a little girls chest? You're starting to sound like Tara Reade.

"I have a collection of pedophile tapes. One of my favorites is where Joe Biden grabs the chest of a little girl".
- Sportsrmylife

Runner, don't forget the video of him ogling a 10 year old girl and saying he would be dating her in ten years, doesn't get much creepier than that

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Hey Sports, here's your orange hero admitting what he did during those Miss Teen Pageants, these are his own words on the Howard Stern Show:

"I'll tell you the funniest is that I'll go backstage before a show and everyone's getting dressed, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in, because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it....."Is everyone okay?" You know, they're standing there with no clothes. "Is everybody okay? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that."

But Biden is the creepy one, Biden is the pedophile, LMAO, fucking Trumptards are completely detached from reality
Its really not an either/or here. They are both creepy. If Trumptards are completely detached from reality, how does one decribe Biden backers like Pelosi?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Runner, don't forget the video of him ogling a 10 year old girl and saying he would be dating her in ten years, doesn't get much creepier than that

How many times did he dodge the draft using bone spurs as an excuse?

"Trump has always been brilliant".
- Sportsrmylife

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I'm sure you do wonder. You're sick!
How big is your pedophile tape collection? Did you know pre Trump pedophilia was illegal, so was owning videotapes of pedophilia. But don't worry, since you're a Trump supporter you're innocent and free. Just ask Dumb Alfie.

Btw, you don't know this but President Trump endorsed and voted for the 2nd most famous pedophile in recent history. Judge Roy Moore.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Its really not an either/or here. They are both creepy. If Trumptards are completely detached from reality, how does one decribe Biden backers like Pelosi?

You're so wrong. Joe's a great guy. But you always toe the RepubliCon line. There's not a Democrat in America you like. You were raised RepubliCon and have bought into the RepubliCon propaganda being sold. You have made some ridiculously wrong assumptions trying to toe the RepubliCon line.

You've criticized Whitmer, Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, Priztker, Newsome and Biden too name a few. You criticized Obama over 20 times because you feel scorned. He told you you could keep your doctor. Well you couldn't because the RepubliCons and Mitch McConnell sabotaged Obamacare from day one.

Your assumptions never turn out to have any facts to back them up. They're always based on RepubliCon propaganda and talking points.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Good job by the media for fully investigating Tara Reade's accusations. She deserved it, and unfortunately for her, it's come back to bite her. She has proven to be an habitual liar, even under oath. Too bad Blasey-Ford's, against the rapist Kavanaugh, or the numerous allegations against the pedo rapist Idiot, haven't been as scrutinized by our media. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/oath-biden-accuser-tara-reade-cited-bidens-work/story?id=70829512

They haven't been scrutinized? Serious?

You're so wrong. Joe's a great guy. But you always toe the RepubliCon line. There's not a Democrat in America you like. You were raised RepubliCon and have bought into the RepubliCon propaganda being sold. You have made some ridiculously wrong assumptions trying to toe the RepubliCon line.

You've criticized Whitmer, Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, Priztker, Newsome and Biden too name a few. You criticized Obama over 20 times because you feel scorned. He told you you could keep your doctor. Well you couldn't because the RepubliCons and Mitch McConnell sabotaged Obamacare from day one.

Your assumptions never turn out to have any facts to back them up. They're always based on RepubliCon propaganda and talking points.

Maybe I'll just take off and hope the virus goes away while I lose my house. I'm sure you can relate with the people who need to work. You are absolutely one of the biggest dumbfucks in forumville.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They haven't been scrutinized? Serious?

Maybe I'll just take off and hope the virus goes away while I lose my house. I'm sure you can relate with the people who need to work. You are absolutely one of the biggest dumbfucks in forumville.
They absolutely have. And have been found to be full of holes and inconsistencies, as has she. I was inclined to believe her, as I ordinarily do in these cases, pending investigation. I no longer do after all her lies have been exposed.

railbird

EOG Master
guesser,kane,drink,dink,bigrunner. what atheiest jew far lefists for 100 alex. sorry to the 20 other ones here i left out.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They absolutely have. And have been found to be full of holes and inconsistencies, as has she. I was inclined to believe her, as I ordinarily do in these cases, pending investigation. I no longer do after all her lies have been exposed.
So then they have been scrutinized. I don't have the time to follow all of the inner workings of the case, but I do get a good feel of how both sides handle it on twitter. Its a sad world we live in when opinion pieces overshadow news stories.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So then they have been scrutinized. I don't have the time to follow all of the inner workings of the case, but I do get a good feel of how both sides handle it on twitter. Its a sad world we live in when opinion pieces overshadow news stories.
It's disgusting when these things are politicized. They should each be fully examined on their own merits. Reade's has been. I wish all seemingly credible allegations against powerful people would be. Biden's a creepy, inappropriate Uncle, but nothing credible to indicate he's a rapist.

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't know how many were for "bone spurs", but he got a total of 5 deferments

some of the well off do not like to go into military some use it as a political gain.... clinton ran away, bush joined gave him a easy gig , trump had political connections to get out , probably was not hurt at all.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's disgusting when these things are politicized. They should each be fully examined on their own merits. Reade's has been. I wish all seemingly credible allegations against powerful people would be. Biden's a creepy, inappropriate Uncle, but nothing credible to indicate he's a rapist.
Unfortunately that is what happens when news channels before for-profit. I just can’t watch it anymore because you have to sort out the agenda first.

kane

EOG master
guesser,kane,drink,dink,bigrunner. what atheiest jew far lefists for 100 alex. sorry to the 20 other ones here i left out.

Go fuck yourself you racist, anti-Semitic, illiterate, scumbag piece of shit. Hopefully your cancer returns and you die a slow agonizing death, and when that happens I'll throw a big party to celebrate

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I support the guy that looted the charity box of 3 million, stole 200 million from students and implemented a European Travel ban that randomly excluded the UK.

People think I'm scum. But I'm just misunderstood!
- Dumb Monkey

alfie

EOG Dedicated
biden claims to be " king of the blacks" he could stop the riots in a second......

maybe the russians.....