waco

EOG Dedicated
Re: Joe Paterno Near Death

THEY SAID ONCE COACHING DAYS WERE OVER, HE WOULDNT LAST LONG. THATS ALL HE KNEW

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Mental health and physical health are closely connected.

Everyone preaches about a healthy body; few talk about a healthy mind.

codypo

Banned

Isn't this the same guy that knew about little boys getting raped. What would you guys be saying if your son was one of the kids that got raped. Knowing about it and not doing anything about is almost the same thing. I have three small children, if anybody knew about my kids being raped I would want that person dead. How do people feel sorry for scumbags. I am with you bigbet, I hope his last few hours ARE VERY VERY PAINFUL.

Wow, seems like recently he was running around on the field, now gone. Damn Cancer. RIP Mr. Paterno.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Sandusky is the one that deserves death, Paterno just deseves to be exiled and ignored.

LCD

Yeah but when he died Paul Bear Bryant probably wasn't worrying about his name and reputation being destroyed because he looked the other way while a guy on his coaching staff raped young at-risk kids. I wonder if any of the victims will get to grow up and be famous football coaches and, you know, be overpaid and beloved or do they just try to piece their lives together.

I don't care for the old fuck covering up kids being raped, but that's just me

Do you know what a cover up is? If he was trying to cover up a crime he wouldn't have went to the president of the university, or the head of the campus police. He wouldn't have reported it to anyone. I think some people's issue with Paterno is that he was the most powerfull individual in State College. He told the president, police, BOT, etc what to do. He called all the shots. If anyone could have done more it was certainly him.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I think he reached the point where he had nothing to live for and is declining quickly. I know of two people who were told that they had leukemia and they died THE SAME DAY. You can will yourself to death, sometimes.

I think he reached the point where he had nothing to live for and is declining quickly. I know of two people who were told that they had leukemia and they died THE SAME DAY. You can will yourself to death, sometimes.

When elderly couples loose a spouse the other sometimes passes away quickly, no will to live. Of course what has happened to Joe P. with these allegations have taken a toll on his condition.

codypo

Banned

Bookbraker, I hope you don't have any kids. You are in real trouble if you have any daughters. If I knew somebody might be rapping kids, I would look into it myself. And if it was true that he was. We would be taking a trip into the woods. I would BEAT THE PISS out of him. Break both legs, cut off 8 fingers and then call the families of the boys he raped to let them know we this dickhead is.

codypo

Banned

You don't mess with kids. If you know someone who is, It IS YOUR JOB TO HAVE IT STOPPED. YOU DON'T PASS THE BUCK.

carolinakid

Banned

Never have care a rat ass about penn st football, but RIP papa, he did it his way for sooooooo many yrs and you got to respect that alone..............

codypo

Banned

I did, BOOKBRAKER. What's your point? If your neighbor was rapping little boys, what would you do? Just tell another neighbor, or go over there and get to the bottom of it.

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

Part of being alive is innate. You have to want to be alive.

tripp

EOG Master

Bookbraker, I hope you don't have any kids. You are in real trouble if you have any daughters. If I knew somebody might be rapping kids, I would look into it myself. And if it was true that he was. We would be taking a trip into the woods. I would BEAT THE PISS out of him. Break both legs, cut off 8 fingers and then call the families of the boys he raped to let them know we this dickhead is.

And you would end up in prison for this.