Joey Fitz Soccer 2009

Re: Joey Fitz Soccer 2009

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City> – 1.5 + 120<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<st1:place w:st="on">Porto</st1:place> - .5 + 120<o:p></o:p>
Roma - .5 + 170<o:p></o:p>
Inter <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Milan</st1:place></st1:City> + 1 – 140<o:p></o:p>

curious what you think about the +240 draw on man u/inter? cant decide which i like better from that or inter +1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City> ? 1.5 + 120<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<st1:place w:st="on">Porto</st1:place> - .5 + 120<o:p></o:p>
Roma - .5 + 170<o:p></o:p>
Inter <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Milan</st1:place></st1:City> + 1 ? 140<o:p></o:p>

Barca UP 4-1 @ 1/2-time - think you got that one
Milan down 1-0 @ 1/2 time but i think it might end that way because Man U is more concerned about keeping a ball OUT of THEIR net than putting one IN the Milan net. 1-0 is perfect for Man U
Roma up 1-0 @ 1/2 - and i played them +100 to advance when all this started. Arsenal looks like shit but once again ONE GOAL for the Gunners forces Roma to score 2 more so i can see this one ending 1-0 after 90 minutes
Porto might get there because Madrid needs to win unless they can score 2- and that ain't gonna happen. Maybe you get a counterattck goal for Porto - anything else no chance because Porto would be ecstatic with a scoreless draw

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Liverpool + .5 - 110</st1:place>
<st1:place w:st="on">Blackburn</st1:place> + 1 + 120<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Fulham + .5 PK<o:p></o:p>
Everton – 1 PK<o:p></o:p>
Hull City DRAW + 225<o:p></o:p>
Middlesboro DRAW + 225<o:p></o:p>
<st1:place w:st="on">Sunderland</st1:place> DRAW + 225
<o:p><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bologna</st1:place></st1:City> + 1 - 115<o:p> </o:p>
Bilboa + .5 - 110<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Bayern – 1 + 105

1 unit
</o:p>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Liverpool + .5 - 110</st1:place>
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p>
</o:p>

NO - wrong side here

Man U ends the race for the title officially with a win at Old Trafford

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooe Hull/Newcastle O2/5 +103

Hull SUCKS on Def - and they will put some in the net as well

i actually like Newcastle here to win the game

Spurs + .5 + 105 2 units
Blackburn - .5 - 105
Fulham + 1 + 115
Middlesboro DRAW + 230
Arsenal - .5 - 118 2 units

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

congrats on the Fulham win

UP 1-0 @ 1/2 but Man U downt o 10 men and the game is being played entirely in the Man U half - Fulham will win this one outright

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Spurs big win there and United finished with 9 because Scholes is a MORON and Rooney isn't far behind

I had Stoke today............If Rory Delap isn't the MVP of the EPL I don't know who is? NO - Stoke won't finish in the T4 or close - but w/o Delap and his long bomb throw ins Stoke would be relegated. How many games has Stoke won 1-0 or 2-1 because both goals came off Delap's throw ins that were tapped into the net for easy goals - like today. Without Delap Stoke is playng in the League Championship next season and they are dead last in the table now - WITH him they will probably stay UP and that difference is close to $50M

I remember him years ago playing with Southampton I think.

I agree that he is crucial to that team but even with him and his throw ins I believe Stoke will still go down.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I remember him years ago playing with Southampton I think.

I agree that he is crucial to that team but even with him and his throw ins I believe Stoke will still go down.

I don't think they are going down - it will be close but i don't think they will

West Brom is done - NO ONE will disagree there

so now we need 2 others.........figure any team with 40 and above will be 100% safe for sure (maybe less and i think it might but we will say 40 just to be on the high side) - although i think 38 will be enough to stay up

I believe 'Boro will be relegated..27 points and 8 games left - 4 home/4 road. knowing how much they suck on the road if they get 3 points it would be a miracle - but i will give them 3 just for the hell of it to make 30 with games @ Bolton (loss), Arsenal (loss), Newcastle (the winner of this game might stay up - loser will probably go down - i can see this one ending in a Draw) and last game of the year @ West Ham (I can see 'Boro winning because this will probably be a meaningless game for Ham). of the 4 homies left at best i can see them getting 9 (Hull City - win and 3), Fulham (I will generously give them 3 - doubt they will but i will say they do) and then Man U and Villa. i see about 9 at most and that gives them 36 - and that won't be enough to stay up

so who joins 'Boro and WBA?

i DON'T think it will be Stoke who right now has 32. they have 4 homies and roadies left and while they have yet to win a roadie and have only 4 points from 15 roadies - and those 4 roadies left are WBA, Fulham, Hull and Arsenal - I can see 2-3 points there giving them 34. Homies left include Newcastle, Blackburn, West Ham and Wigan. Stoke has 27 points on 15 homies or 1.8 per homie. of these 4 homies i can see them getting 7ish points making 41 and keeping them from the drop zone. i think it will be close but i think Stoke stays up by a few points

so once again who drops besides 'Boro and WBA!?

I think it will either be Portsmouth, Blackburn or Newcastle. Portsmouth has David James and he alone should be able to keep them up. That leaves BB and Newcastle. Looking at their skeds and how awful they have been all season i am going to say the unthinkable happens and Newcastle goes down and if they do i would leave town for about a week in that area because things might get really UGLY

so i will say the 3 going down are

WBA
'Boro
Newcastle

English Premiership

Wigan Draw + 250
Sunderland + 1 - 120 2 units
Villa + 1 + 105

Serie A

Inter - 1.5 - 115
Chievo PK - 120
AC Milan - .5 + 135

La Liga

Real - 1.5 + 100 2 units
Barca - 1.5 - 120
Sporting Gigon DRAW + 210

Scottish Premier

Celtic - .5 - 145 2 units

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

WBA
Stoke
Boro/Newcastle

WBA is the given - we can both agree there

i have no idea how you can pick Stoke to be relegated for sure and NOT 'Boro. i will say with 100% CERTAINTY Stoke will finish AHEAD of 'Boro in the standings - that i am CERTAIN of happening and i think i laid out a very compelling case. if you take out Stoke i do believe you have the 3 teams going down - i am very certain WBA and 'Boro go down and to me the 3rd spot is between Newcastle and Fat Sam's Blackburn

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cyprus</st1:place></st1:country-region> + 1.5 – 130 2 units<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Germany</st1:place></st1:country-region> – 1 – 120 3 units<o:p></o:p>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Ukraine</st1:place></st1:country-region> + 1.5 – 120<o:p></o:p>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Ireland</st1:place></st1:country-region> + 1 PK<o:p></o:p>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Turkey</st1:place></st1:country-region> + .5 – 120<o:p></o:p>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Scotland</st1:place></st1:country-region> – 1 + 120<o:p></o:p>

Arsenal – 1<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Chelsea - .5 – 125<o:p></o:p>
West Ham DRAW + 225<o:p></o:p>
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Bolton</st1:place> DRAW + 225<o:p></o:p>
Hull DRAW + 225<o:p></o:p>
WBA DRAW + 225<o:p></o:p>
Fulham + 1 – 120<o:p></o:p>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

WBA
Stoke
Boro/Newcastle

after today i can even you will have to adit Joey Stoke is NOT going down

35 points thru 31 games and 6 up on Newcastle shoul dbe good enuf to keep them UP this season - they should be able to grab at least 5 points which will guarantee them premiership for next season

right now it looks almost certain 'Boro is going down and more and more it appears Newcastle will be joining them

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

WBA
Boro
Newcastle/Hull

glad to see you finally came around and agreed with me that 'Boro is done

as for the last one - Hull is too many points up on Newcastle to fall behind them knowing who both have to play. Hull will get about 5-6 more points and 40 will be enuf. the MASSIVE game IS Newcastle @ Hull. IF Hull wins that one - or even draws - they will be safely IN. if they drop the game the 6 point swing will be huge

Hull stays up ONLY because of the unreal start they had - not finish. i think Hull is in big trouble come 2009-10 but they will still be in the EPL. I saw Hull was in League 2 in 2003-04 and to move up 3 leagues in 5 seasons in amazing

i stand by what i said earler - Newcastle SHOCKINGLY goes down

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I say they stay up.

Want to make it interesting ?

who? Newcastle? i am all for making it interesting as long as you are saying Hull is the one going down - which they aren't. Newcastle might not go down - but Hull isn't for sure

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

No my bet is that Newcastle will not go down.

so are you saying then Hull will?

if so - i will take that bet. I say IF a team gets relegated between Hull and Newcastle it will be Newcastle and NOT Hull

Hull WILL finish ahead of Newcastle in the standings