Joey Galloway 20-5 ATS

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
this isn't a small sample size. this is something to bet the house, wife, and kids on. and if you lose you have a better life.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
How many hundreds of ESPN "experts" have made thousands of picks over the last 30 years? Finally one goes 20-5 through pure luck and its a big deal. LOL

railbird

EOG Master
How many hundreds of ESPN "experts" have made thousands of picks over the last 30 years? Finally one goes 20-5 through pure luck and its a big deal. LOL

Not pure luck, they are sharp sides. Jesse Palmer also good. Doug Gottlieb good in CBB. Petros is also very goof CFB.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Not pure luck, they are sharp sides. Jesse Palmer also good. Doug Gottlieb good in CBB. Petros is also very goof CFB.

Of course its pure confirmation bias and pure luck. Do we ever hear of the ESPN guy that goes 5-20 or 10-15? No.

If Galloway or anybody else thinks it isn't luck, and he can go 20-5 again, next year just bet Galloway's picks at full Kelly criterion %. Start with a meager $10K bankroll. Your expected bankroll at year end, after another 25 bets, will be $7.9M.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I don't have their past records handy, but I followed broadcasters/cappers Pete Axhelm, Hank Goldberg and Hank Stram. They all appeared to be pretty sharp and made money with their picks.

kane

EOG master
CBob is correct, anyone can have a stretch like Galloway is in, let's see his record over a larger sample than 25 games, which is nothing

railbird

EOG Master
The record is irrelevant, its the info of joey i like, and i can tell pretty quick he ia a great handicapper win or lose