Joeybagadonuts

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast
You are a dumb cunt that wants to call each other out in this industry. Granted you are a very low-level agent who takes bets from college kids and then whines online when they stiff you, and you are supposedly a lucky pierre in the online industry.

But I think you have sharps more than you. You are more than a timetopay girlscouttroop. You try and fight the good fight, despite your douchebaggery (and sadly, it even comes across onlineo).

So what a want to know Mr. Dumb Cunt :finger004"and I say that with no evil and a hint of favoritism
), let me know your deal..

Lay it our like a lamb schwarma you big Jew bastard, lol.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Re: Joeybagadonuts

He did sound like he gives himself a real hard-on when he was piling on Mark Simons a couple of weeks ago on the Sportsoptions showdown.

J

joeybagadonuts

You are a dumb cunt that wants to call each other out in this industry. Granted you are a very low-level agent who takes bets from college kids and then whines online when they stiff you, and you are supposedly a lucky pierre in the online industry.

But I think you have sharps more than you. You are more than a timetopay girlscouttroop. You try and fight the good fight, despite your douchebaggery (and sadly, it even comes across onlineo).

So what a want to know Mr. Dumb Cunt :finger004"and I say that with no evil and a hint of favoritism
), let me know your deal..

Lay it our like a lamb schwarma you big Jew bastard, lol.

What would you like to know?

I wish I were Jewish and I do enjoy a good lamb schwarma.

:cheers

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

I think someone hijacked this thread and made it a Dobuts-adouched thread.

He's one of the good guys, albeit, doesnt post a good gambling opinion but a good guy.
]
We've been hijacked nonuts.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Joey is what it says on the packet, a bag of donuts. :LMAO he's not as big a tosser as he used to be, in fact I'm warming to the bastard. :btj:

Anybody figgered out who this Blue Hell clown really is?

...or maybe I should ask if anybody cares.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

If you want attention, pick a better name like "Wanking Winny's Wife" ...

Blue Hell just lies there like one of Winny's Fat English Cows.

My wife had a brain tumour 18 months ago and the operation went wrong leaving her with no cognitive thought or memories. I look after her on a full time basis which suits my personality of gambling but please leave her out of the equation. :cheers

My wife had a brain tumour 18 months ago and the operation went wrong leaving her with no cognitive thought or memories. I look after her on a full time basis which suits my personality of gambling but please leave her out of the equation. :cheers

Shit, I had no idea. I feel like a complete asshole now.

Winny, I was just fvcking around...

...apologies for that.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Shit, I had no idea. I feel like a complete asshole now.

Winny, I was just fvcking around...

...apologies for that.

No problem. :cheers In fact its crazy, She used to hate betting even when I had 3 shops in London yet now she's always asking me what bets I'm doing. If I've learnt one thing from this its how mechanical we are, we think we have this great personality but were very alike and have the same bad tendancies :cheers

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

My sympathies, Winny.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Damn Winny, sorry to hear that. You're still one of my favorite posters, and have been for years, hang in there my friend.