John, I think and "fear" but certainly don't feel you may be "killing" the goose . . .

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
. . that laid the golden egg when you shut down political posts, ironically enough on July 4th, depriving EOG posters of their "inalienable right to pursue happiness" posting on the thread Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10 at least 10,107 times on an amazing 253 pages and counting.

Source: Declaration of Independence

Sincerely and humorously,

Foresthill

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Good POV but John ain't shuttin down or censoring anything.

Simply moving it to proper forum and getting back to the mission statement, which is wagering, capping and action.

If someone chooses not to scroll down a few inches to click the pandemic thread then they have exercised their freedom of choice.

Provided by founding father J. F. K. of EOG forums!!

Folks can decide what the F. is for.

I'll go with fan.

I think John is making a solid move here, the political threads and discourse usually involves the same few posters with the same few takes, all W/A versions of LRLRLRL, hooray for our side cooze.

Other than the insane amount of comedy the value is in the eye of the beholder and again still easily accessible.

I would rather wake up to Drink's writeup of an MLB game staring at me than Junior Whine's angst ridden I don't know my phone number thread or Dr. Merlin Fester's latest take on whatever he pimping for a cure today on a pandemic he laid to rest 6 weeks ago.

Onward not goneward!!!

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Good POV but John ain't shuttin down or censoring anything.

Simply moving it to proper forum and getting back to the mission statement, which is wagering, capping and action.

If someone chooses not to scroll down a few inches to click the pandemic thread then they have exercised their freedom of choice.

Hallelujah! Totally agree.

It will take some work at the beginning (which is probably why it wasn't done more often in the past), but it will allow most of us to focus on our main reason to be here.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Hallelujah! Totally agree.

It will take some work at the beginning (which is probably why it wasn't done more often in the past), but it will allow most of us to focus on our main reason to be here.

JK- it's about fucking time. You were nice enough to throw those guys a bone, now it's time to get the board back.
No one bothers to go to those sub forums, that is why they all post on the main forum. Once threads are moved, they just die out over there.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
what's the line he cracks........

You're a STIFF! Why would you inquire about lines. Thinking of being the new Broke?

"Kim Jung Un denuclearised, because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off the coast of North Korea".
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You're a STIFF! Why would you inquire about lines. Thinking of being the new Broke?

"Kim Jung Un denuclearised, because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off the coast of North Korea".
- Dumb Alfie

lol, keep making a fool of yourself........

palmtree called you out for all here to see. no weaseling out of it. confirmed and documented stiff.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lol, keep making a fool of yourself........

palmtree called you out for all here to see. no weaseling out of it. confirmed and documented stiff.....

And your Dumbness and stiffing has been documented.

"Girls suck. They're all lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

And you Stiffed me.

And Palmtree died from lying so much.
- Dumb Alfie

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Soft closing of political nonsense begins Wednesday, July 1.

Open for business for sports and sports betting discussion with zero tolerance on Saturday, July 4.

National Guard will be standing by.

I'm heading to Bradenton, Florida to sniff out (yes, sniff out) some WNBA pointspread winners in late July.

Secured a Las Vegas to Tampa flight on Spirit Airlines for $74.

Good times.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
. . that laid the golden egg when you shut down political posts, ironically enough on July 4th, depriving EOG posters of their "inalienable right to pursue happiness" posting on the thread Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10 at least 10,107 times on an amazing 253 pages and counting.

Foresthill

Humorously, indeed.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Hoping to avoid the dreaded middle seat.

I always volunteer for the exit row on Spirit Airlines.

Don't pick enough winners for first-class travel.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
And your Dumbness and stiffing has been documented.

"Girls suck. They're all lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

And you Stiffed me.

And Palmtree died from lying so much.
- Dumb Alfie

pt died from lying?..........lol...imbecile

i have NEVER made a bet with a forum poster in my life. you're living proof why it never should be done. now if you can post proof i made a bet we agreed on, the terms of the bet and proof you won/ i lost would love to see it.....

btw, sis getting more pussy than you still has you bothered?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
pt died from lying?..........lol...imbecile

i have NEVER made a bet with a forum poster in my life. you're living proof why it never should be done. now if you can post proof i made a bet we agreed on, the terms of the bet and proof you won/ i lost would love to see it.....

btw, sis getting more pussy than you still has you bothered?

We know all about you Far Right Wing friend Palmtree. He lied and died!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Foresthill

Goodbye Railbird.....

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I'm heading to Bradenton, Florida to sniff out (yes, sniff out) some WNBA pointspread winners in late July.

Good times.

You are heading into one of the current COVID-19 maelstroms, almost 10K new cases in FLA yesterday, you are a glutton for punishment.

Hope Sisolak doesn't shut down travel from Fla for your return trip.

Have fun and safe travels.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Worst public health crisis in America's modern day History. This is a societal problem like no other. Most of knew the selfish, greedy RepubliCon Governors and residents would not be able to step up to the plate. A RepubliCon disgrace. Libertarians also are not to fond of the public health of our society.

E$

EOG Dedicated

Open for business for sports and sports betting discussion with zero tolerance on Saturday, July 4.

Good times.

Good to hear, see you on the 4th

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Good times.

JK puttin the hammer down, kicking these mofo's out 3 days early!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Vindication not so sweet. Russia put bounties on the heads of US soldiers that were claimed by the Taliban. Trump knew this while he's been pushing for Russia to be let back into the G7.

Trump is a Traitor!

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Just saying, the sincere point is there are vastly more posts on these political threads than the sports betting threads. If a person doesn't want to read them, ignore them. Seems to be a lot of hypocrisy here.

Good points by some that the political threads are being moved, which I forgot, not abolished, but they appear to be way more popular than the sports betting threads. All those complaining about them sure seem to post in them. Can you say hypocrisy?

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="Bigrunner, post: 7617385, member: 58641"]Trump will defend a confederate statue but not an American soldier.

Damn, Trump is a Traitor.[/QUOTE]

THIS!!