John Kelly and Fishhead

mathdotcom

EOG Member
Recently had the pleasure of meeting these characters in Las Vegas. It is rare to meet bright minds in this business.

John Kelly is a class act and has a great radio voice
Fishhead is the hardest working man in Vegas and "Wooed" me with his slot machine prowess

To this day I have never seen Fishhead lose at anything in Vegas, it is incredible. But I should warn you to be on your guard when hanging out with him. I gave the guy $20 to grab us some beers and he comes back without any change?? Know for a fact he had a 3 for 1 coupon hidden on him somewhere and he pocketed the proceeds.

mathy

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: John Kelly and Fishhead

gobble, gobble, slurp, slurp

This clown is a retard.. Some what functioning but don't let him fool ya

This fckn retard wears a mouthpiece just so he doesn't swallow his tongue :LMAO

Hey Matt keep your cock out of your sister, this world doesn't need another one of you :finger004

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

EOG needs a better welcome wagon. It's amazing anyone sticks around or even post in the first place.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't care for him because he is a bit of a fraud trying to act sharp by posting stale line plays after they move and not posting those he was on that moved against him. Is what he is. Knows how to win money, but not a talented sports handicapper. If you can only be one, he has the right one at least. But rest assured, I sure as hell am not jealous of him.

Love the guys who hate on Fishhead

Just oozing jealousy

mathdotcom

EOG Member

I don't care for him because he is a bit of a fraud trying to act sharp by posting stale line plays after they move and not posting those he was on that moved against him. Is what he is. Knows how to win money, but not a talented sports handicapper. If you can only be one, he has the right one at least. But rest assured, I sure as hell am not jealous of him.

Has not had a regular job in 20 years

That's all you need to know

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Had a great time on my last trip to Vegas during March Madness...spent time with Fishhead and his wife...we had many laughs and actually made some money betting some games...his video games knowledge surprised me....and always a pleasure meeting up with JK, Tuck, and JeffKSU...watching the games with AA, JakePeavy,fifty cint, and Doughboy was a treat....

douglas

EOG Enthusiast

Had a great time on my last trip to Vegas during March Madness...spent time with Fishhead and his wife...we had many laughs and actually made some money betting some games...his video games knowledge surprised me....and always a pleasure meeting up with JK, Tuck, and JeffKSU...watching the games with AA, JakePeavy,fifty cint, and Doughboy was a treat....

Have spoken to both ...........I do think she is the sharper of the both :) .........better looking too ...will make it my business to take them to dinner next time out .

ATX

there are no smart land investments in Iowa

BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER LAND INVESTMENTS JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE ELSE!!

mathdotcom is easily impressed, I get that but that's it

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

there are no smart land investments in Iowa

BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER LAND INVESTMENTS JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE ELSE!!

mathdotcom is easily impressed, I get that but that's it

Fishhead deducted ATX 124 EOG Point(s) for this post.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Have spoken to both ...........I do think she is the sharper of the both :) .........better looking too ...will make it my business to take them to dinner next time out .

Fishhead gave Douglas 1 EOG Point(s) for this post.

ATX

copy then paste this:

[]

into google

:+clueless

Update: The spammer's post was removed.

pokerjoe

EOG Senior Member

EOG needs a better welcome wagon. It's amazing anyone sticks around or even post in the first place.

I understand your point, but then again it's just the internet. Mathy and Fish are both old hands on the forums, I doubt either of them care about the bozos.

Forum insults are strange things anyway. It's almost always someone you don't know insulting someone they don't know. It's stupid and childish that people do it, but also harmless.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I understand your point, but then again it's just the internet. Mathy and Fish are both old hands on the forums, I doubt either of them care about the bozos.

Forum insults are strange things anyway. It's almost always someone you don't know insulting someone they don't know. It's stupid and childish that people do it, but also harmless.

+ FUCKING 1 :cheers

Forum insults are strange things anyway. It's almost always someone you don't know insulting someone they don't know. It's stupid and childish that people do it, but also harmless.[/Q

UOTE

:finger004