John Kelly in the game for the Rams

blueline

EOG Master
Not watching the game just looking at ticker...assuming Eagles did what Bears did..run right at middle of Rams defense?

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I just went from the White House serving President Trump to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum playing for Sean McVay's Rams.

I'm exhausted.

I more closely resemble the Chief of Staff.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am ECSTATIC about how this game turned out. I have a play on: No team will win Over 13.5 games this season. That looked in big trouble a few weeks ago. Rams win this they finish 14-2 and I lose. Now all I gotta worry about is the Saints and they will lose 1 more game..........might be Monday at Carolina

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's a long NFL season and some teams are better off not peaking in October or November.

Not that the teams are not trying every week but NFL head coaches would be foolish to ask their teams to treat every game like the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

yisman

EOG Master
Rams could've won but Everett and Gurley couldn't figure out that getting out of bounds was a priority

ran out of time as a result

pretty amazing they had a shot at the end given all the gaffes (Goffs?) during the game.

fake punt in their own territory failed, Goff with a bizarre turnover after he got stepped on and then gave the ball to the D, etc.

brutal all around game for me. Bet Rams ML live and as a hedge, if the Rams did poorly I should've held on to a cash here

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/8245907

Lost by 0.06 points and then the Rams lost to boot

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Everett and Gurley did have brain farts there. I also thought the Eagles shoulda punted on 4th down and not tried a FG. I know a FG ends the game but missing gives the Rams a short field. Punt it and make them go at least 80 yards and no way they can do that. But Gurley knows better than to fight for extra yardage as opposed to going OOB and saving time

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Everett and Gurley did have brain farts there. I also thought the Eagles shoulda punted on 4th down and not tried a FG. I know a FG ends the game but missing gives the Rams a short field. Punt it and make them go at least 80 yards and no way they can do that. But Gurley knows better than to fight for extra yardage as opposed to going OOB and saving time

I preferred the punt there as well.

yisman

EOG Master
I would have punted because of the distance of the FG

Over a 50 yard FG is less than a 50% proposition usually

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I would have punted because of the distance of the FG

Over a 50 yard FG is less than a 50% proposition usually

Indoors I mighta taken a shot. I know kicking in LA is almost like indoors but it is not. Punt and make them go at least 80 yards

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The Rams are playing like a team that wrapped up their division weeks ago, and are not concerned enough about Home Field advantage in the playoffs. Or maybe it's having to put JK in??? :cool:
They finish @ Arizona and hosting SF, so even playing like the disinterested crap they are, they probably are locked into the #2 seed. Can they turn it back on when the playoffs start? Their talent is good enough to.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rams could've won but Everett and Gurley couldn't figure out that getting out of bounds was a priority

ran out of time as a result

pretty amazing they had a shot at the end given all the gaffes (Goffs?) during the game.

fake punt in their own territory failed, Goff with a bizarre turnover after he got stepped on and then gave the ball to the D, etc.

brutal all around game for me. Bet Rams ML live and as a hedge, if the Rams did poorly I should've held on to a cash here

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/8245907

Lost by 0.06 points and then the Rams lost to boot

Goff's gaffes, I like it.

yisman

EOG Master
John Kelly featured today.

He's their top option aside from Gurley in terms of running and receiving, but he cannot block.

Gurley was expected to play but the team decided they wouldn't let him. News broke about 2 hours ago.

yisman

EOG Master
Rams say they will play Gurley Week 17 if they feel he is ready.

Obviously they want the #2 seed and it would be foolish to sit guys.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
2 months ago Saints were best in league. I think they are 75-80percent of that now. I think rams are more likely to peak in playoffs. Bears are dangerous team.

I am ECSTATIC about how this game turned out. I have a play on: No team will win Over 13.5 games this season. That looked in big trouble a few weeks ago. Rams win this they finish 14-2 and I lose. Now all I gotta worry about is the Saints and they will lose 1 more game..........might be Monday at Carolina

uh....

Not sure about that -8 or so.....

Maybe you have the rolling 3 game parlay to cover your bet....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
uh....

Not sure about that -8 or so.....

Maybe you have the rolling 3 game parlay to cover your bet....

Nope. Pretty much counted the bet as a L. Panthers and Steelers both gave away the game - at least 1 shoulda won but didn't. Not counting on Panthers to bail me out here

Last edited by a moderator: