John Kelly, think about this...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: John Kelly, think about this...

Paddy....John and myself have no control who advertises here or who is an affiliate here...

dogball

EOG Master

ATX
Keep mocking my use of your and Ipad all over as you fail to capitalize the first letter in the first word of many sentences you write and use incomplete sentences.

John or VD,

Can you give me a name to get ahold of at BetPhoenix?

Call your boyfriend Rouge, he'll give it to you....In more ways than one

Fuck off Rusty. You're giving simpletons a bad name. Sniff some more glue and keep on trying to get the Guiness World Record as the kid who went longest without taking off his underpants.

dogball

EOG Master

ATX
Not interested in clowning around. You have been offered numerous ways of verifying my tickets are real and passed instead you prefer to troll and waste time. I see you have plenty of posters to fight with so enjoy. See you in Vegas almost anytime between SEPT - Dec if you really had interest in verifying what I do. I think you would rather fight it out here from now till then. You do it intentionally and that makes it ok and entitles you to mock me over my grammar. Sounds low and contradictory
Best

Just an update from Peeps...

Bodog Becky denies Calvin owns BetEd.

Originally Posted by BodogBecky
Calvin does not own BetEd.

Calvin has never ever had an arrest warrant issued anywhere in the world. This information is inaccurate if its printed somewhere.

Chalk work closely with a number of operators but neither Calvin or any area of bodog world has any ownership of them and never has. I suggest that you contact Chalk directly if you require more details.

There is another Covers.com/BetED article coming soon that is even more clear for anyone that is unable to understand the ones currently published. The published articles are pretty clear on who the employees of BetED think the beneficial owners of BetED are, however.​

Becky, do you write this stuff for an audience of cows. I mean, this is OGD, who the fuck do you think actually believes you. I have a post here from which most intelligent people would see immediately what Calvin is up to. Yes, Calvin, the Bicer Medical Calvin, the Big Book Calvin, the Kazootek Calvin, the Forbes Calvin and the man who single handledly brought on the UIGEA, the guy who had a nervous breakdown when he got hit with a 60 million judgment for patent theft and lost his domain name. The guy most people think is probably one of the stupidest people publicly known in the industry.

And now, the guy behind the BetEd ripoff. Because, Becky, a whole lot more people in Forumville believe me than you. I can't absolutely prove it, but I can lay out a detailed and rational analysis that so strongly points to the prostate testing fingers of Calvin Ayre being all over this fuckwitted bit of drama and theft.

And Becky, I'm going to write a story that says he is, unless I'm suddenly convinced by evidence other than "our sources" or "our unnamed sources" that he isn't.

Now, the arrest warrant. How the fuck would you know whether or not Calvin has an arrest warrant issued against him? Tell us all that. Come on back on here, don't run away, and tell me how anyone under a sealed indictment would know there is an arrest warrant out for him?

How in Christ's name could you ever imagine there wouldn't be? The guy confesses to operating an ongoing criminal enterprise in Forbes magazine. He loses $28 million in Maryland and two of his employees are charged. They have him as the guy who owned the payment processors in that Maryland bust. Then the case records went missing. WTF does that mean? Let me help you there. It may mean that there were superseding indictments and the whole package got sealed, including who had arrest warrants out on them. It may also mean that a major cooperation agreement was entered into, which included showing the feds how to set up their own processors. And which also had to include the smokescreen of his BetEd operation being busted.

You're a paid fucking liar when you say there are no arrest warrants out for him.

And listen up, you cute hoor. Nobody has any problem understanding the BetEd articles. Nobody now is in any doubt whatsoever that those articles demonstrate that Calvin Ayre is trying to feed the Covers guys to the DOJ to cover himself, and he thinks we are all such stupid cattle that we would believe "unnamed sources within the former BetEd employee group". For Christ sakes, you could be an unnamed source.

West Bromwich Albion, a Premier League football club, strikes a deal to wear the brand of an ongoing criminal enterprise on their shirts. Man oh fucking man, don't people do due diligence anymore? Do they need money so badly that they will take proceeds of crime as advertising dollars? You better hope the chairman of WBA, or even worse, the heads of the English FA and their enforcement people, don't read OGD. Or Covers.

Now that's a story for Online Gambling News, Affiliates, Conferences, at Calvin Ayre Tablog. English Premier League club linked to stock market fraudster and man wanted by US Department of Justice and man widely believed to have been behind the BetEd ripoff of US gamblers. And, oh Holy God, the story gets even better, the same club accepting proceeds of crime to advertise a criminal enterprise on the shirts of its players.

It's almost like Brun was alive again, isn't it?

ATX

ATX
Not interested in clowning around. You have been offered numerous ways of verifying my tickets are real and passed instead you prefer to troll and waste time. I see you have plenty of posters to fight with so enjoy. See you in Vegas almost anytime between SEPT - Dec if you really had interest in verifying what I do. I think you would rather fight it out here from now till then. You do it intentionally and that makes it ok and entitles you to mock me over my grammar. Sounds low and contradictory
Best

very interested. also very interested in Donqui's latest updates to his lifelong game of footsies with Bodog and Calvin.

View attachment 6719

ps.

dogball

EOG Master

That is funny, where is it from?
I play Vegas only so I don't have to worry about getting paid if I win.
Please define what "very interested" means as I have to assume I am still not getting it. I prefer not to communicate in code .

dogball

EOG Master

She is nothing to look at nor is the girl who reserves seats in the book. The waitresses are another story. Teddy, I hope you make the trip this fall, I would enjoy treating you to a day of fun with dog ball. I'll buy lunch and give you guys all the drink tickets you need.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Fuck off Rusty. You're giving simpletons a bad name. Sniff some more glue and keep on trying to get the Guiness World Record as the kid who went longest without taking off his underpants.

roflmao

ATX

update? really, a n o t h e r update?

excerpt from Donqui Tales 2007

Chapter MCXXXII, The Sky Is Falling Part 17

<table class="tborder" id="post316088" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead"> 08-28-2007, 12:19 PM
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2"></td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> PaddyWhack
The Real Live Donqui

</td> <td width="100%">
</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Apr 2006

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_316088"> Is It All Over For Bodog
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> A number of forums are reporting that Bodog's site has been unavailable since last evening. I just tried it and it ain't there anymore.

Is this it? Has everybody got their money out in time?

Could be they haven't paid the Mohawks, which isn't a good sign for anybody else either.

Could be the RCMP went into Kahnawake and shut down the servers, but highly unlikely that, given that the Mohawks would have started shooting and that's the reason they haven't gone in and shut them down before, but maybe the Yanks insisted.

The Canadians may have arrested Calvin in Vancouver. It seems he may be there for another Bodog Fight complete failure. Not sure why that would result int he servers being down.

It could be a technical problem, but that's a huge technical problem in an industry where everything is backed up up the ying yang. And, certainly Michael, the Shameless Prince of Bodog Arselickers, would have been on to reassure everyone.

Other than what has been obvious for some time, it seems back as far as 2004 on this forum, there have been new warning signs. ION Television is cancelling its contract with Bodog. ION doesn't pay Bodog to air its pathetic shows, Bodog pays ION for airtime. And Bodog has stopped advertising at Sherdog completely and seems to be cutting back at EOG and MajorWager, not on the banners anyway as far as I can see.

Still, its got to be something pretty serious.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
View attachment 6720 ____insert windmill here

dogball

EOG Master

Originally Posted by Teddy kgb
The good ol' days seem to be over, was a ton of posters that posted their plays all season and did real well, I don't see any now...

Some past greats....

NHL....Scooby Snacks (therx) Match plays with SSI were sick
CFL....NorthernIce (therx) 86 is o.k. but post only a handfull
NFL....dogball (therx) J-Man was good but seems to be done
CFB....Panther (Dead) Hanson bros. was awesome but gone
MLB....Junkman (EOG / Tout) homedog (Exact bets) Bucs?
College Baseball....Winkyduck (when @therx)
NBA.....Serious Addition (therx)
CBB....Hanson bros. (therx) Chocolate John Kelly?