John Kelly, think about this...

You have Bodog as an advertiser on this site. Calvin Ayre is now openly informing the US DOJ who he alleges the "real" owners of BetEd are. He does through his halfwit's gloryhole of a website, which I won't name here. He identifies men he says are the owners of Covers, men who the DOJ have probably never heard of and have not to date linked with any crimes.

My question to you is this: will you immediately remove the Bodog banner from EOG and stop taking money from an organization that is openly involved in cooperating with US law enforcement against its competitors?

Here's the rationale. Which of your other advertisers is going to be next as this mentally ill butt welder starts into his second meltdown?
He knows all the names, he is undoubtedly under indictment himself, is this part of his plea arrangement, this fucking appalling cowardly way of putting on the informer's coat?

I see you haven't posted the crap yourself on EOG and fair play to you for that. I'm hoping to see you take the lead and say enough is enough with this mad poptart and stop leading your posters to supporting his campaign against other online operators by becoming a DOJ tout.

All the best

Paddy

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: John Kelly, think about this...

Pretty sure VD runs this place and JK is his little monkey with the coin cup. Kinger is the ant crawling on Jk's little monkey head.

Is there an industry link about this whole thing, Paddy?

Yes there is, but I don't want to be involved in further publicizing this rat out piece by Calvin. If you go to OGD and look at the Covers stories there, you will see what it's about. The piece is on one of those threads, either a Bodog shill named Internet Tough Guy, or Raiders posted it.

Pretty sure VD runs this place and JK is his little monkey with the coin cup. Kinger is the ant crawling on Jk's little monkey head.

And you're just a fucking idiot that takes up space here, you Harvard janitor poser.

Mammon

EOG Master

Pappy, I own this place and that is why I lost my janitor job to go Pro. It is a secret, shhhhhhhhh!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks Paddy.

I'm learning more about the situation and the players in order to craft an intelligent response.

Pappy, I own this place and that is why I lost my janitor job to go Pro. It is a secret, shhhhhhhhh!

Fuck you. This is a man's world and no man ever says shhhhhhhhh. If it's a secret, why the fuck are you posting it on a forum.

ATX

return of the Bodog Brother!

:LMAO

I think just about everyone would like to know the who and where regarding the owners of BetEd. Since these owners are not paying those who had funds at said site, what difference does it make if Calvin is broadcasting who these people are? I'm not a fan of Calvin or Bodog, but I am a fan at outing stiffs.

Paddy,

Do you remember bragging about going to the US DOJ yourself in the not too distant past?
:pop:

return of the Bodog Brother!

:LMAO

I think just about everyone would like to know the who and where regarding the owners of BetEd. Since these owners are not paying those who had funds at said site, what difference does it make if Calvin is broadcasting who these people are? I'm not a fan of Calvin or Bodog, but I am a fan at outing stiffs.

Paddy,

Do you remember bragging about going to the US DOJ yourself in the not too distant past?
:pop:

No, I don't remember that at all because it never happened, you fucking ATX. Put up the link where that ever happened.

You are a fan of ratting out people to the US authorities, your gurgling piece of shit. Is that the new rule in your pathetic world, you feather wearing ponce? You're a solid guy here in Forumville, but will rat anyone out to the authorities if you alone determine they are "stiffs". You a two bit nobody trying to pee with the big dogs and there aren't very many people here or at OGD who don't see what a slimy bumholer you are behind all your big talk.

Fuck you.

ATX

No, I don't remember that at all because it never happened, you fucking ATX. Put up the link where that ever happened.

You are a fan of ratting out people to the US authorities, your gurgling piece of shit. Is that the new rule in your pathetic world, you feather wearing ponce? You're a solid guy here in Forumville, but will rat anyone out to the authorities if you alone determine they are "stiffs". You a two bit nobody trying to pee with the big dogs and there aren't very many people here or at OGD who don't see what a slimy bumholer you are behind all your big talk.

Fuck you.

Get a grip.

you don't even bet on sports. you've got no dog in any fight. You don't know what it's like to be stiffed so just go ahead and continue making an ass out yourself selectively defending your favorite stiffs. I'm in favor of whatever bad things BetEd's management has in their future coming to fruition, you are on a life long vendetta against Calvin because he bested you and it's selfish. Take a look in the mirror, and quit the hypocrisy. Or don't. either way it doesn't matter to me I'm just here while I'm checking the DB/SO screen. instead of starting yet another run around forumville preaching the evils of Calvin, why don't you man up and do something to him.

probable link:

Always Make Sure Shrink Isn't Wearing A Wire!

I'm a fan of ratting out who exactly? Your stiffing buddy Patrick McIrish? it wasn't me that called his probation officer, he blamed that shit on WVU as well. Quit acting like trash and put some pressure on him to pay his debts.

Get a grip.

you don't even bet on sports. you've got no dog in any fight. You don't know what it's like to be stiffed so just go ahead and continue making an ass out yourself selectively defending your favorite stiffs. I'm in favor of whatever bad things BetEd's management has in their future coming to fruition, you are on a life long vendetta against Calvin because he bested you and it's selfish. Take a look in the mirror, and quit the hypocrisy. Or don't. either way it doesn't matter to me I'm just here while I'm checking the DB/SO screen. instead of starting yet another run around forumville preaching the evils of Calvin, why don't you man up and do something to him.

probable link:

Always Make Sure Shrink Isn't Wearing A Wire!

I'm a fan of ratting out who exactly? Your stiffing buddy Patrick McIrish? it wasn't me that called his probation officer, he blamed that shit on WVU as well. Quit acting like trash and put some pressure on him to pay his debts.

I do have a grip, motherfucker, on your fraudulent lying play the big shot throat.

I do gamble, asshole.

You're a fan of ratting out the guys from Covers. Never mind your weasel words about why, at the end of the day, and at the end of every day, you are a rat.

I'm not. Get it cocksucker. I'm not a rat. "Probable Link". Probable isn't good you lying cumstain. Where is the link where I "bragged" about ratting somebody out to the DOJ? Put it up or get the fuck off the forums.

What kind of a pathetic world do you live in, where you think its important to clarify that you didn't rat Pat McIrish out to his probation officer?

ATX

You're a fan of ratting out the guys from Covers.

:+clueless

wtf are you talking about? I haven't said a damn thing about the management at Covers.com. provide a link outside of alzheimers.com as to what you are referring to...

and quit being a self-centered douchebag. there's a HUGE difference between outing stiffs and being a rat:

1. outing stiffs = exposing the people behind BetEd who are stiffing those who had money with that book
2. being a rat = cooperating with the government, turning stateside witness. if you don't know the difference it's only because you don't want to know the difference in the context of this discussion given your history. I mentioned McIrish as an example of the difference between outing stiffs and being a rat, he was claiming that someone on the forums contacted his PO a while back, that would be rat. I don't have a problem publicly outing him as a stiff, I don't have a problem with the guys at BetEd being outed as stiffs or at Covers...if Calvin can provide details into the level of involvement between the two then I'm all for it, I don't play favorites or anti-favorites like you. You would hate to see Calvin with so much as what he would consider a small victory so much that you don't care about the personal interests of the hundreds of people, including employees, that were stiffed by BetEd and possibly Logans now.

oh and that link...I thought I found a quote with you saying something about "running to the DOJ" in that thread but company came over and I didn't bother to copy/paste or look further. I just said fuck it and probable. I'm not interested enough to peruse any more threads, I may have associated something Brun said with you, it's not important.

so back to the original question...

you want EOG to drop the Bodog banner because of statement that Calvin Ayre made on his personal website. I'm not as big a fan of Calvin as you are, but I thought that he said he no longer owned Bodog. and I know that Calvin may not state facts 100% of the time, but there may be a poster in this thread guilty of the same.

:+clueless

wtf are you talking about? I haven't said a damn thing about the management at Covers.com. provide a link outside of alzheimers.com as to what you are referring to...

and quit being a self-centered douchebag. there's a HUGE difference between outing stiffs and being a rat:

1. outing stiffs = exposing the people behind BetEd who are stiffing those who had money with that book
2. being a rat = cooperating with the government, turning stateside witness. if you don't know the difference it's only because you don't want to know the difference in the context of this discussion given your history. I mentioned McIrish as an example of the difference between outing stiffs and being a rat, he was claiming that someone on the forums contacted his PO a while back, that would be rat. I don't have a problem publicly outing him as a stiff, I don't have a problem with the guys at BetEd being outed as stiffs or at Covers...if Calvin can provide details into the level of involvement between the two then I'm all for it, I don't play favorites or anti-favorites like you. You would hate to see Calvin with so much as what he would consider a small victory so much that you don't care about the personal interests of the hundreds of people, including employees, that were stiffed by BetEd and possibly Logans now.

oh and that link...I thought I found a quote with you saying something about "running to the DOJ" in that thread but company came over and I didn't bother to copy/paste or look further. I just said fuck it and probable. I'm not interested enough to peruse any more threads, I may have associated something Brun said with you, it's not important.

so back to the original question...

you want EOG to drop the Bodog banner because of statement that Calvin Ayre made on his personal website. I'm not as big a fan of Calvin as you are, but I thought that he said he no longer owned Bodog. and I know that Calvin may not state facts 100% of the time, but there may be a poster in this thread guilty of the same.

You fucking pathetic shitball,

What the fuck do you contribute to the forums. I've been smashing your face into the ground over at OGD over some idiotic remark you made over 911 or something and you've been running around disrupting threads with your bullshit, which has nothing to do with helping posters understand issues, but you trying to rub your poopy pants in my face.

You are a complete nobody, a guy one longtime poster described as a fraud. You haven't even got a clue what the issues are about the title of this thread, or the importance of the decision John Kelly is making about whether to drop Bodog rather than advertise for a police informer that is a threat to every other advertiser on here. Its about character and moral judgment, something a cuntacunt like your useless self wouldn't have a remote clue about.

Where's the link where I bragged about informing to the DOJ? Put it up or shut the fuck up as any decent honorable person would. You accuse me of being an informer, you fucking well better prove it, you cocksucker.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I thought that Ayre is no longer associated with Bodog in any way shape or manner, and hasn't been for at least a couple of years. Am I wrong about this? I thought he got out of there just so he wouldn't have any problems with the DOJ.

ATX

You fucking pathetic shitball,

What the fuck do you contribute to the forums.

you want to know how I know that you don't gamble for anything worth mentioning???

you have no idea about my season long threads in the 3 major sports + MMA. ongoing for the last 10+ years.

you show up on the forums with Calvin up your ass a few years ago, you have some catching up to do.

you are here for my entertainment, you aren't doing a very good job.

your spin on things regarding BetEd and Covers coupled with Calvin were dismissed at OGD as well, so I don't really see any reason or any fun in continuing the discussion.

I do feel bad having to tell you these things after dragging you over here, you think you are trolling me, but it's almost impossible to be an intellectual equal in that game, I get someone like you emotionally involved and I am really good at knowing what you are going to say before you respond.

I didn't read past what I quoted, as Dogball would say... "your" getting too boring.

:cheers

ATX

I thought that Ayre is no longer associated with Bodog in any way shape or manner, and hasn't been for at least a couple of years. Am I wrong about this? I thought he got out of there just so he wouldn't have any problems with the DOJ.

that's what Calvin said. I don't believe much of what Calvin says. the one-man-fan-club above might contribute some of his attention to this question with the documents he frequently spends the time seek out and post.

He owns Bodog. He has some childish scheme that he thinks will fool the DOJ by claiming he licenced out the brand. It's like Pablo Escobar saying he licensed out the brand Pablo's Cocaine and I'm not committing a crime. If you commit crimes over a multi year period every day of the year, it all doesn't go away if you say you've quit.

you want to know how I know that you don't gamble for anything worth mentioning???

you have no idea about my season long threads in the 3 major sports + MMA. ongoing for the last 10+ years.

you show up on the forums with Calvin up your ass a few years ago, you have some catching up to do.

you are here for my entertainment, you aren't doing a very good job.

your spin on things regarding BetEd and Covers coupled with Calvin were dismissed at OGD as well, so I don't really see any reason or any fun in continuing the discussion.

I do feel bad having to tell you these things after dragging you over here, you think you are trolling me, but it's almost impossible to be an intellectual equal in that game, I get someone like you emotionally involved and I am really good at knowing what you are going to say before you respond.

I didn't read past what I quoted, as Dogball would say... "your" getting too boring.

You're right there, I don't mention how much I gamble for. It isn't worth mentioning. I only point you are a fucking liar when you say I don't gamble.

Here's how it goes, Bud.

You're constantly struggling for a comeback. You're not an intellectual. If there were two of your brains connected to one body, you'd barely make a moron.

You really do think you're somebody but you're like Rouge Scholar, you are the writer of your own history. Show me where anybody, except me I guess, has ever had a kind or complimentary word about you in your entire history on the forums. Show me where anyone has ever mentioned wit or intelligence and you in the same sentence. Except me, of course. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking.

Dismissed at OGD? I hardly fucking think so, Queenie. Go on over there and say that, you cowardly cunt.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

After consulting with Viejo Dinosaur, I see no problem accepting advertising dollars from BoDog at this time.

We will continue to monitor the situation.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

After consulting with Viejo Dinosaur, I see no problem accepting advertising dollars from BoDog at this time.

thank you

i was really wanting to know the outcome of this

You have one of your advertisers actively promoting the arrests of others in the online gaming industry. Can you give us the details of your analysis that led you and VD to the conclusion that there was no problem accepting advertising dollars from Bodog? What was your interpretation of the stories on calvin ayre's website, which seems to be on speeddial if I actually put in the site URL?

ATX

looks like a self-pronounced intellectual didn't really think this one through?

I gave it a .005% chance before your 2nd post, admirable attempt though Patty.

cliffs: ATX > +EV > "intellectual tag from random Canadian" > emotional keyboarding

ATX

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"></td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Paddy
The Real Cole Turner
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Apr 2006

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Re: Did Covers own Logan's too? Their other shakey "top ten" book?
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> Fuck it, I'm starting over.

another e-notch in the e-bedpost

winning...it's not for everyone

You have one of your advertisers actively promoting the arrests of others in the online gaming industry. Can you give us the details of your analysis that led you and VD to the conclusion that there was no problem accepting advertising dollars from Bodog? What was your interpretation of the stories on calvin ayre's website, which seems to be on speeddial if I actually put in the site URL?

Before you answer, John, and feel free to chip in VD...

Here's something I posted over at where most of those hurt by the BetEd sting seem to be. It involves the advertiser you have no problem with but are monitoring. Here's something to monitor.

Ok, the picture is starting to come into focus now...

Here's where your troubles all began...

A number of things come from this story. The first is that they have Calvin Ayre dead to rights. They targeted him and they got him and 28 million. Pay careful attention to the bit where the Pacer records disappear on his two fall guys. The case disappears from the Maryland courts, and Pink Ass goes under a rock for almost two years, maybe more.

So, we have a method where an undercover guy places bets. Now, have a look at the press release from BetEd, which oddly enough no one seems to have posted anywhere, especially Calvin Ayre.

Read this carefully...

This sting gives the DOJ complete information on where your money is first sent to in the United States, including bank accounts, and on the bank accounts which the money ultimately goes to, in this case, Panama.

You will note that at the very beginning it says that on May 23, 2011 the US seized bank accounts in a number of foreign countries, including Panama. It also says farther down that the BetEd accounts were in Panama. You can conclude from that that not only were deposits and withdrawals in transit through the United States seized, the main bank accounts of BetEd were seized as well. That being the case, nobody stole your money, the US government has it. However...

So May 23, 2011 is the key day. What was the time period of the too good to be true deposit enticements? Was it before this date or after. If you deposited before, your money was seized either in transit through the US or from the Panama account. Remember, no matter when you sent it, you were sending it in the United States to an operation entirely under the control of US law enforcement. If BetEd was up today, and you sent a deposit, US law enforcement would still have it. BetEd's domain names were seized the same day as the money seizures, so it seems to me that the comeon offers had to have taken place before the seizures, otherwise how would the link be available to deposit on the BetEd site.

Unless I'm missing something, the feds have all the funds BetEd has, and nobody has stiffed or stolen.

It is a question why BetEd made this offer at such an unfortunate time, but I don't see how they could have profited, as the money pipeline was entirely under the control of the US investigators. Who used the very same method they did to bust Calvin Ayre.

You will also notice that the US investigators name two British Columbia men as the owners of BetEd, not the owners of Covers. Years ago, Brun had a story that Calvin was going to take over BetEd. We had it that his sister was going to run it, but there aren't too many people in online gaming from BC who don't have a connection to Calvin.

So his boyos get indicted. What does he do? Under the guise of giving a shit about your money and the Costa Rican employees, he starts a new story for his friends in law enforcement that the owners of Covers are the true owners of BetEd.

Now, here's the penultimate question...who do you think Darren Wright and David Parchomchuk are going to tell the US attorney are the real owners of BetEd when they sit down in Baltimore in the next few days to negotiate a plea bargain with the US attorney?

Penultimate means next to last. Here's the last question...

Do you have a better understanding of who caused your money to be lost and why, out of nothing, you have Calvin Ayre, a known stock fraudster, sexual misfit, and hypernarcissist, fingering your friends Paul and Joe?

I wasn't always an accountant.

Bump.

This is not going to go away, John. Still waiting for an answer.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

paddy i don't like it either but i would not leave the site over it.

i can't control who the let advertise.

all i can do is choose not to use them.

i hope you get the answers you are looking for as you deserve it.