"Joker" boycotting Australian Open

howid

EOG Dedicated
not quite, just the ATP cup.

the OPEN tournament scrambling to find a way to accommodate him ..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
hes not boycotting the Australian Open event he is not eligible to play in it if he does not follow the simple and safe rules
, Hes not participating as he is not eligible to play in some strange country vs country ATP tune up event....

boycott. lol

and a little birdie tells me he will play in it and do whatever is required .

mr merlin

EOG Master
hes not boycotting the Australian Open event he is not eligible to play in it if he does not follow the simple and safe rules
, Hes not participating as he is not eligible to play in some strange country vs country ATP tune up event....

boycott. lol

Lets be clear, they are begging him to come, not the other way around.

railbird

EOG Master

boycott. lol

he isnt a scumbag sheep you mean? he doesnt want to die of vac, he is an elite athlete, so many africans were slaughtered by vaccine, so many autistic children in usa because of it.. still, this isnt a vaccine, it is a low level gene therapy expirement, one that does ZERO to help you.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
he isnt a scumbag sheep you mean? he doesnt want to die of vac, he is an elite athlete, so many africans were slaughtered by vaccine, so many autistic children in usa because of it.. still, this isnt a vaccine, it is a low level gene therapy expirement, one that does ZERO to help you.
is your iQ 3?

what a foolish post by an old radicalized fool - the bird

and youre killing me with your "boycott" title smalls.

and that beatdown is games set and match....nuff said.....

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
If you don't get the vaccine for this eventually you'll need to get something so one might as well get whatever is available now. Why wouldn't you comply with whatever rules are in place at the first major when your career is almost done and you have a shot to keep on cementing your legacy as the best tennis player ever. Of all time. The world has ever known.

All over what? Not getting a shot? Give me a break.

railbird

EOG Master
If you don't get the vaccine for this eventually you'll need to get something so one might as well get whatever is available now. Why wouldn't you comply with whatever rules are in place at the first major when your career is almost done and you have a shot to keep on cementing your legacy as the best tennis player ever. Of all time. The world has ever known.

give me a break

howid

EOG Dedicated
Novak Djokovic celebrates after Serbia's win over Portugal and qualification to the 2022 World Cup

mr merlin

EOG Master

Why?

#1 because many people think the shot is a deadly poison that will have horrible long term consequences

#2 because some people have principles

#3 he's got plenty of money and plenty of titles

#4 the Australian open just isn't what it used to be

#5 if he did relent he would still be treated like a prisoner when he did go

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master

NO, we will not all be required to get a shot eventually, only in the dreams of,lunatics would that happen.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm just looking at it not only from a life perspective but sports gambling one as well. What type of shit is this where one of the best if not the best tennis player in the world will skip the first major just because he doesn't want to get one or two shots? Say what? Games getting canceled, forfeits, a whole bunch of fuckery. If you were born more or less late 2019 all you know will be masks and bullshit?? How the fuck? What the fuck? 2+2 is 5??

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm just looking at it not only from a life perspective but sports gambling one as well. What type of shit is this where one of the best if not the best tennis player in the world will skip the first major just because he doesn't want to get one or two shots? Say what? Games getting canceled, forfeits, a whole bunch of fuckery. If you were born more or less late 2019 all you know will be masks and bullshit?? How the fuck? What the fuck? 2+2 is 5??
He's not skipping it, he's willing to go but the state is putting rules and obsticles that prevent it , as far as I know he has never even stated if he is vaxxed or not.

For the record it's also my understanding that the tennis federation and perhaps even local authorities tried to change the rules but were overruled by the fed govt.

If more of the big names refused to play along they just might have buckled, it's a shame they dont.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He's not skipping it, he's willing to go but the state is putting rules and obsticles that prevent it , as far as I know he has never even stated if he is vaxxed or not.

For the record it's also my understanding that the tennis federation and perhaps even local authorities tried to change the rules but were overruled by the fed govt.

If more of the big names refused to play along they just might have buckled, it's a shame they dont.
I don’t think their fed government was buckling.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Probably not, but that's because the consequences are small(a few players not coming), if they all stayed away they just might.
Money really doesn’t motivate their government though. They know their rules going in, the government isn’t holding them back.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Joker should call medvedev zverev and sisispas to pull out.
A country is going to change their vax laws because some entitled multimillionaire tennis players don’t want to get a vax? Lol. No one is forcing them to get it. Their stance isn’t going to change anything either. The biggest loser - the fans

mr merlin

EOG Master
A country is going to change their vax laws because some entitled multimillionaire tennis players don’t want to get a vax? Lol. No one is forcing them to get it. Their stance isn’t going to change anything either. The biggest loser - the fans
They aren't laws, they're dictates, these politicians are as weak as they come, they could easily be bullied into doing just about anything if money backers or other powerfull people push them.

railbird

EOG Master
They aren't laws, they're dictates, these politicians are as weak as they come, they could easily be bullied into doing just about anything if money backers or other powerfull people push them.
fairwarning needs to rewire his mental firewall, he is full blow sheep and a usefull idiot, just like the 18th century british would want,