"Joker" boycotting Australian Open

mr merlin

EOG Master
They conned another one - they all need to leave and never come back.

Coronavirus

Second Tennis Star Suffers Similar Fate to Novak Djokavic​

“Natural immunity” no longer considered valid vaccine exemption as goalposts moved.

Published
1 min ago
on
7 January, 2022
Paul Joseph Watson

Christopher Lee via Getty Images
A second tennis star has suffered a similar fate to Novak Djokavic after her visa was cancelled and she was forced to isolate in a quarantine hotel having thought she had secured a vaccine exemption.
World number 1 Djokavic is currently trapped inside what his mother called a “flea ridden” hotel full of illegal immigrants after he was refused entry despite having secured a vaccine exemption to compete in the Australian Open.
The exemption was approved by two separate medical boards, but Djokavic was interrogated for 8 hours upon landing and threatened with deportation after officials claimed his visa paperwork wasn’t in order.
The controversy, which has caused an international incident, was almost certainly planned in advance as a cynical ploy to make an example out of Djokavic as a warning to others.
Now Czech doubles star Renata Voracova has been caught in the same dragnet.

“Reports emerged on Friday night that she had seen her visa cancelled was being detained by Border Force officials at the Park Hotel in Carlton,” according to The Advertiser.
“The ABC reports it remains unclear whether she will leave the country immediately or protest the decision in court.”
Voracova is understood to have used the same reason as Djokavic in applying for the vaccine exemption, namely “natural immunity,” having been infected with COVID in the last 6 months.
However, as part of their PR stunt, the federal government is now attempting to move the goalposts by claiming natural immunity is no longer a valid reason.
In addition, The Age reports that the Border Force were also “pursuing a third Australian Open participant, an official, who entered using the same vaccine exemption.”
As we highlight in the video below, the entire farce is just a show trial to intimidate people into getting vaccinated, with Australia having established itself as the world’s pre-eminent biosecurity police state.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
ATP and WTA don't count unless they drop dead. Faking injuries is an art form. Nobody does it bettor than physio Pinky.

railbird

EOG Master
They conned another one - they all need to leave and never come back.

Coronavirus

Second Tennis Star Suffers Similar Fate to Novak Djokavic​

“Natural immunity” no longer considered valid vaccine exemption as goalposts moved.

Published
1 min ago
on
7 January, 2022
Paul Joseph Watson

Christopher Lee via Getty Images
A second tennis star has suffered a similar fate to Novak Djokavic after her visa was cancelled and she was forced to isolate in a quarantine hotel having thought she had secured a vaccine exemption.
World number 1 Djokavic is currently trapped inside what his mother called a “flea ridden” hotel full of illegal immigrants after he was refused entry despite having secured a vaccine exemption to compete in the Australian Open.
The exemption was approved by two separate medical boards, but Djokavic was interrogated for 8 hours upon landing and threatened with deportation after officials claimed his visa paperwork wasn’t in order.
The controversy, which has caused an international incident, was almost certainly planned in advance as a cynical ploy to make an example out of Djokavic as a warning to others.
Now Czech doubles star Renata Voracova has been caught in the same dragnet.

“Reports emerged on Friday night that she had seen her visa cancelled was being detained by Border Force officials at the Park Hotel in Carlton,” according to The Advertiser.
“The ABC reports it remains unclear whether she will leave the country immediately or protest the decision in court.”
Voracova is understood to have used the same reason as Djokavic in applying for the vaccine exemption, namely “natural immunity,” having been infected with COVID in the last 6 months.
However, as part of their PR stunt, the federal government is now attempting to move the goalposts by claiming natural immunity is no longer a valid reason.
In addition, The Age reports that the Border Force were also “pursuing a third Australian Open participant, an official, who entered using the same vaccine exemption.”
As we highlight in the video below, the entire farce is just a show trial to intimidate people into getting vaccinated, with Australia having established itself as the world’s pre-eminent biosecurity police state.
brad gilbert ratted out vorcova

mr merlin

EOG Master
brad gilbert ratted out vorcova
Maybe, but these people are not sneaking in, they have legitimate visas. i hear there's 4-5 more players being investigated right now - may be kicked out too, i cant believe the players dont stick together and leave en mass, at least some of them?

railbird

EOG Master
i saw 1st hand yesterday a stage 4 breast cancer patient get denied treatment because she didnt get her 2nd pfizer death jab

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You guys are nuts. We are talking about one of the best if not best tennis player of ALL TIME and he's literally willing to say F IT. It all was for all not. Unreal. I just don't get it. I don't understand this new world we live in.

I miss the Tyson days. I miss the old school days where things meant something and people did whatever necessary. Jordan played throwing up in the finals.

We should shut down the internet as a whole and it should be only be used for banking, health and products/food.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
For me, I love tuning into the Australian Open. I once lost 5k to win only $500 bucks on Nick Kyrgios to defeat Seppi.

BUT I don't understand the thoughts people have today especially from guys who are one of the best in their business. I don't get it. I just don't get it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
For me, I love tuning into the Australian Open. I once lost 5k to win only $500 bucks on Nick Kyrgios to defeat Seppi.

BUT I don't understand the thoughts people have today especially from guys who are one of the best in their business. I don't get it. I just don't get it.
You think Djokavic should just kneel and do what they want? because if he does he might win another major?

He's got everything going for him - all the money in the world, 20 majors, he's at peak fitness, his life is probably pretty damn good. Yet you think he should inject himself with a vaccine that may kill him for a virus that is zero threat to him?

You really think he should do that?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You think Djokavic should just kneel and do what they want? because if he does he might win another major?

He's got everything going for him - all the money in the world, 20 majors, he's at peak fitness, his life is probably pretty damn good. Yet you think he should inject himself with a vaccine that may kill him for a virus that is zero threat to him?

You really think he should do that?

How stupid are you to think his reputation and name hasn't taken a huge hit? It doesn't matter what this fool has done or how much money he has. He and his entire family will get trolled the rest of their lives. This clown is better off homeless if you want the honest truth.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How stupid are you to think his reputation and name hasn't taken a huge hit? It doesn't matter what this fool has done or how much money he has. He and his entire family will get trolled the rest of their lives. This clown is better off homeless if you want the honest truth.
I think each of us sees the situation through our own lenses, my opinion of him has gone up by leaps and bounds(just like with aaron rodgers), considering the vast majority of people oppose vaccine mandates, I think he'll be just fine.

You didn't answer my question , you really think he should do something that goes against everything he believes in, not to mention that it would be rewarding people that have wronged him and treated him like shit, you really think he should do that just to win another tournament?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Australia hit almost 80,000 cases today and it's rising fast, they used to panic over 20 or 30 , dont see how they allow fans in the open(if it happens at all).

Remember, they have almost no immunity nationwide.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think each of us sees the situation through our own lenses, my opinion of him has gone up by leaps and bounds(just like with aaron rodgers), considering the vast majority of people oppose vaccine mandates, I think he'll be just fine.

You didn't answer my question , you really think he should do something that goes against everything he believes in, not to mention that it would be rewarding people that have wronged him and treated him like shit, you really think he should do that just to win another tournament?
If he stands anti-vaxx, why is he trying to play when he isn’t wanted there? He and the Aussie gov made their choices.

railbird

EOG Master

Nigel Farage

4m ·

I am in close contact with the Djokovic family and they are clear that Tennis Australia, in line with Victoria state law, allowed Novak to come to Australia as he had proof of a positive PCR test within the last 6 months.
He was then arrested, his phone and wallet taken.
When the Australian Home Affairs Minister says Novak Djokovic is free to leave, she is NOT being straight. Unless he makes an appeal, he will face an automatic 3 year visa ban — so has to stay in prison conditions until the hearing on Monday.
If they can do this to the world's No 1 tennis player, just think what they could do to you.

howid

EOG Dedicated
osucky out of Melbourne likely Vax related

Quote:

Top-seeded Naomi Osaka pulled out of her Melbourne Summer Set 1 WTA event semi-final against Veronika Kudermetova on Saturday, citing the intensity of recent games as cause for her withdrawal.

“Sad to withdraw due to injury from my match today, my body got a shock from playing back to back intense matches after the break I took,” Osaka said on Twitter.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If he stands anti-vaxx, why is he trying to play when he isn’t wanted there? He and the Aussie gov made their choices.
The tennis federation and tournament people are desperate to have him there, the crazies living in their zero covid fantasy world are not. he went to australia based on promises from various people running the tourny that it had been arranged with the medical authorities, after he arrived the govt felt embarrassed - so here we are.

I agree that he should leave and never return to australia.

“My son is hostage in Australia tonight but he has never been more free.
From this moment, Novak has become a symbol and leader of the free world, the world of countries and of poor and oppressed people.

My son Novak Djokovic showed that even a small and heroic country like Serbia can have the best athlete and tennis player of all time and the truth can no longer be hidden.

Tonight you can incarcerate it, tomorrow you can chain it up but the truth is like water and it always finds a way.

Novak is the Spartacus of the new world who does not tolerate injustices, colonialism and hypocrisy but fights for the equality of everyone on this planet, without looking at skin color, religious faith and how much money they have.

Novak has proven that you can achieve any goal if you have a dream and his dream is shared by billions of people including children who look up to him as an example.

Maybe the rich world won’t allow him to continue playing tennis but in doing so he will reveal his true face and start a much more serious match.

On one hand there will be greedy and arrogant members of the global oligarchy and on the other, a proud and free world that still believes in justice, truth, fair play and in the dreams of their children.”

- Srdjan Djokovic