"Joker" boycotting Australian Open

howid

EOG Dedicated
Austrailia is under british commonwealth, Austrailia, England, and Canada all should be nuked off the face of the earth. they are same people that George Washington crushed 250 yrs ago and all 3 nations are the enemy of freedom.

yeah well any nation allowing their election to be stolen like a banana republic shouldn't throw stones, never mind nukes.

howid

EOG Dedicated
not to mention have it on good authority a lot of your fellow Americans are cheering for the San Andreas big one to drop your shit state into the great Pacific for good, so there.

howid

EOG Dedicated
  • 374shares

'I won't kick Novak when he's down': Andy Murray refuses to stick the boot in to Djokovic after decision to cancel his visa and deport him from Australia but British star admits it 'isn't a good situation for anyone'​

howid

EOG Dedicated
With the tournament allocating his half of the draw a Monday start, and with legal proceedings only concluding on Sunday, he could almost go straight from one court to another. Yet that would be dependent on a new judge again overturning the decision to expel him from the country.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They wont let him stay, every min he does is an embarassement to the authorities , tyranny depends on strict obedience, which is why they cant let Joker stay. The decision should come down around 6-7 our time tonight.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Update - jokers hearing has concluded and the judges have retired to consider their ruling, prob be at least a few hrs more.

railbird

EOG Master
So sad that Brett Kavanagh threw the american nurses under the bus this week, that will cause more death than covid could in 100 yrs
I know 1st hand, ive been getting treatment monthly for 3 yrs, and the last 2 months its been bottom of the barrel treatment

railbird

EOG Master
The good news is this is likely the last decade in human history and the satanic rule we see in austrailia, canada, Austria, England. We will get glorified bodies and not been under the thumb of the pope, claus shwab, at and t and faggot tim cook

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
when clock struck midnight on dec 31 people were saying glad 2021 is over. i told them you will be begging for 2021 back in 6 months, things will get worse and worse forever, every yr

It's just something that will inevitably change humans and life forever. Teachers, nurses, other careers that are so important to society as a whole will change forever. We will have knuckleheads teaching and taking care of us because everybody is either retired or gave up.

I guess Djokovic is all right in life, he's got money and a family but I question if he isn't going to regret everything he did towards the end of his career. My best guess is he will. Without him at the AO, it loses a little excitement and pump.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
If you're some lunatic and psychopath the world we live in now is probably the world you want to forever live in while people who are sane and just overall good is the opposite.

Everything that has happened proves there are way more lunatics in this world than previously thought.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I admit I'm entertained. I got my share of issues like ADHDABC but the moment I realize this is actual real life it loses its entertainment value.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hopefully he'll come out more forcefully now that he's not in australia and condemn them to hell, i guess he's now banned for 3 yrs - the media said he could appeal that LOL, why the heck would he ever want to go back?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The australian govt looks bad in this, especially after admitting that he posed no threat to anyone except as a threat to their authority.

All this does is show how weak the govt truly is, a man with a tennis racket and a voice was a grave danger to them.

howid

EOG Dedicated
prediction: there'll be a record number of retirees on the men's side, though I'm sure a lot of players and athletes in general, not to mention authority figures, bribed their way to a saline shot substitute.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
they did beat him like a rented mule I dont think they should have beat him up so bad.

that was pretty brutal

kane

EOG master
The good news is this is likely the last decade in human history and the satanic rule we see in austrailia, canada, Austria, England. We will get glorified bodies and not been under the thumb of the pope, claus shwab, at and t and faggot tim cook
Yeah

Wade

EOG Master
this will be a ratings disaster. Australians need to be like Libyans and get rid of their leaders with bullets.