Josh Rosen

High Times

EOG Master
Re: josh rosen

Allen so overrated. He’s shit, he’ll be lucky to have a career as good as Bortles or Gabbert and I don’t think he comes close.

Rosen is a pussy. Poor man’s Jay Cutler.

Darnold the most upside but he plays like a retarded Favre, zero regard for ball safety.

Mayfield is a spaz with happy feet.

Jackson is horribly inaccurate and just plain stupid.

Fromm and Rudolph are probably the only two QB’s that played college football this year I’d even consider spending a first round pick on (and Fromm obviously isn’t eligible yet)

I wouldn't change a word of what you just posted pretty good observations. 👍

railbird

EOG Master

Darnold allen and mayfield will all do well, this is the best qb class in 20 yrs

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

This is a bad QB class....none of these guys deserve a first round pick....

The RB class is off the charts....great options for those teams that need a RB...

michael777

EOG Dedicated

Limousine liberal,rich kid,family,HATES THE USA,all anyone has to do is look up some of the things he has said and did

brockboogienigh

EOG Enthusiast

I am not getting the Baker Mayfield hate, he acts like a douche but I dont think he is another manziel.

fifth-highest vote total in Heisman Trophy history , led the FBS in completion percentage the past two seasons. Of course playing in big 12 you get to pad your numbers as few play anything resembling defense. we will find out soon enough facing georgia

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

Also the prikk thinks he is so good that he can tell certain teams not to draft him.

Fukker is a stickman that will get broke in half in his first NFL game.
Maybe he could get a job running a Crap table at the MGM.

Darnold allen and mayfield will all do well, this is the best qb class in 20 yrs

If you don't like Rosen (I agree with you on him) I don't understand why you think this is a great QB class when he's projected as the best QB of the class. I think this QB class is extremely overrated. The only 2 QB's I like in this class are Mayfield and Rudolph but the fact both play in the Big 12 gives me a bit of pause.

railbird

EOG Master

If you don't like Rosen (I agree with you on him) I don't understand why you think this is a great QB class when he's projected as the best QB of the class. I think this QB class is extremely overrated. The only 2 QB's I like in this class are Mayfield and Rudolph but the fact both play in the Big 12 gives me a bit of pause.

I think Darnold is big time, he has had a make shift line and this is the worst usc wr corp in longtime, also tee martin is lame. allen is a mobile joe fallco, he has been injured and also a makeshift team around him, he was amazing in bowl game

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Josh Rosen

Agree that Darnold has most upside of all of them. He’ll get his shot in the nfl but he needs to value the ball way more than he does.

kane

EOG master

A mobile Shane Falco, maybe.

So I'm wracking my brain trying to remember who this guy is, he's got a cool sounding name, but I can't recall a QB named Shane Falco, then I google him, LOL. Obviously I never saw the movie

I think Darnold is big time, he has had a make shift line and this is the worst usc wr corp in longtime, also tee martin is lame. allen is a mobile joe fallco, he has been injured and also a makeshift team around him, he was amazing in bowl game

The next USC QB to live up to his hype in the NFL will be the first

waco

EOG Dedicated

Rail, the WR should of been there. He better stay another year. If college kids can read his eyes, pros will have a girl day. BIT THAT RW SHOULD OF BEEN THERE. LOL LOL

Heim

EOG Master

Do you have to be a scout to see Rosen is the better prospect? Darnold might fall late 1st after the bowl game.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
why you bumping? You’ve been hyping Darnold and Allen has been much better
A lot of ominous signs with Allen. He threw late a few times and the decision-making was awful in key moments. He was the main reason Buffalo lost yesterday.

A lot of ominous signs with Allen. He threw late a few times and the decision-making was awful in key moments. He was the main reason Buffalo lost yesterday.

Not arguing at all. The moment got the better of him. I also put blame on the OC. He had a brilliant plan to start and his play calls were moronic after that.

Houston was blitzing almost every play and they could've torched them allowing it to come through clean and dumping it off to Singletary.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not arguing at all. The moment got the better of him. I also put blame on the OC. He had a brilliant plan to start and his play calls were moronic after that.

Houston was blitzing almost every play and they could've torched them allowing it to come through clean and dumping it off to Singletary.
I thought they went to Gore too much also. He’s not a difference maker like Singletary is.

Heim

EOG Master
Since UCLA he's had seven offensive coordinators......tough when you have to get to know a new offense every year
literally....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Since UCLA he's had seven offensive coordinators......tough when you have to get to know a new offense every year
literally....
Sounds like Jay Cutler. He had a similar streak of learning new systems/terminology. It is very hard to succeed.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Good spot for him. He's already better than their roster backups, Gabbert, and Griffin, and if he's gonna salvage something of his career, learning from Brady and Arians is not a bad spot to be. Only difference between Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield has been opportunity and patience.

railbird

EOG Master
Good spot for him. He's already better than their roster backups, Gabbert, and Griffin, and if he's gonna salvage something of his career, learning from Brady and Arians is not a bad spot to be. Only difference between Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield has been opportunity and patience.
huge talent gap, Darnold and Mayfield will both have big years. Rosen is fragile