Journeyman Tuesday 30-31 +23.72

Re: Journeyman Tuesday 30-31 +23.72

Good luck J-Man......thanks for that GREAT CALL on the San Fran / Zona over yesterday!:+whipping

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Nice on CWS .. banked with you myself on that one. Let's see DET pull off another.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I think yesterday was a significant milestone for them. 11 runs and a come from behind victory in late innings. feels good for a team who has been getting smoked and helps build the confidence. I expect a win today for sure.

elduque66

EOG Enthusiast

I should've backed you on CWS journey...took the wrong side haha.

GL on the rest...I'd bet on the Jays...but they scare me sometimes haha...and Orioles are really hard to figure out

Journeyman

EOG Master

I think yesterday was a significant milestone for them. 11 runs and a come from behind victory in late innings. feels good for a team who has been getting smoked and helps build the confidence. I expect a win today for sure.

I feel really good about Detroit tonight! :cool:

Journeyman

EOG Master

I should've backed you on CWS journey...took the wrong side haha.

GL on the rest...I'd bet on the Jays...but they scare me sometimes haha...and Orioles are really hard to figure out

Jays looking real good.

Det is a winner.

Journeyman

EOG Master

TB loses...time to lay off them...looks like I will split the last two, Tor well in hand.

33-32 +29.72

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'm not sure if I will continue posting them though....this isn't nothing yet! I won 20/21 days last July/Aug

:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra I love it, look at this BS, only problem is some of the bozos they have me linked with ....like they know baseball? :LMAO <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=4>View Poll Results: Who do you want to have the WORST MLB betting season? </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Journeyman </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>9</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>19.57%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Dsethi </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>12</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>26.09%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Bucsfan67 </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>4</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>8.70%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Choptalk </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>4</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>8.70%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">MistaFlava </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>4</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>8.70%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">5 Star Bomb </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>4</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>8.70%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Other </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>9</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>19.57%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tfoot align=middle colSpan=4>Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm not sure if I will continue posting them though....this isn't nothing yet! I won 20/21 days last July/Aug

Are you going tout ?

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Nice day Jman. The best revenge is living well. Looks like you are a long way from having the worst season.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Nice day Jman. The best revenge is living well. Looks like you are a long way from having the worst season.

fuck them... most don't have the balls to post everyday nor could they win if they did, so instead they just hang out and put everyone else down.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Are you going tout ?

Nah, I'm not as good as Dsethi :rolleyes: cause 'I only know history' according to him :p

yawn