Journey's...."Is he up or down lifetime, posting plays"? ...Todays poster -OMNIVOROUS FROG-

Journeyman

EOG Master
Is he up or down (in his posting career)? posting plays, a simple UP or DOWN wil do.

-If you really have no idea if he's up or down with his posted plays than please don't come in here just to start a fight.

:+clueless

Re: Journey's...."Is he up or down lifetime posting plays"...Todays poster -OMNIVOROUS FROG-

Re: Journey's...."Is he up or down lifetime posting plays"...Todays poster -OMNIVOROUS FROG-

Definitely UP

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Journey's...."Is he up or down lifetime, posting plays"? ...Todays poster -OMNIVOROUS FROG-

Are you counting his plays that he posts after the games are over? if so, he is WAYYYYY up. if not, down.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Journey's...."Is he up or down lifetime, posting plays"? ...Todays poster -OMNIVOROUS FROG-

I would guess he is up. He has a fragile psyche so he front runs sometimes on threads that get up and can't handle the losing so he just quits before he gets down too huge. Therefore I think it would add up to winning record in sort of a cop out type of way.

mofome

Banned

up

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

He is up overall. He is also up head to head with my man Raiders in the "debate department". Score is like 156-150 for Froggie but the fight is just warming up. Smile.

Journeyman

EOG Master

^
^
^
^
^

WVU

EOG Master

up in the NBA. Not sure about other sports

Apple

Banned

uppers

Up.

Though his NBA postseason this year sure took a bite out of how much. :doh1

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

I don't have enough information to answer this question, and probably nobody does, either. Idle speculation.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

As far as posted plays here, that you could track, way, way up. Especially if you include futures. To be honest, this was my first losing season ever in the NBA, at any forum. And all of the plays are still here, so if anyone had the time, it could be tracked. Personally, in this what have you done for me lately world, I just sucked. Let a ton of people down. I still regret that now. Just was not my year. No excuses.

OF...:doh1

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

up a tad but with juice only a tad.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

We heard it from the horse's mouth, and now we know.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

We heard it from the horse's mouth, and now we know.

Actually from the Frog's mouth, but like I said, everything is still here, in the old posts, archives. Some decent futures, but nothing like the RX. This year NBA, a complete disaster. That is all that matters now, can't rest on my laurels in this business, and the shot takers have a field day when you stink. In that aspect silence was golden for a long time.

OF...:smokesmal

Apple

Banned

I had the worst NBA season I ever had too. Did a little better in the playoffs but ended up down.. Every season can't be a winning one, can it?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

up.

Chance

EOG Senior Member

I am not sure about the plays from OFrog but I do suspect he is very sharp and I find his humour the best. Bar none. Having said that I am starting to appreciate the funny side to that dickhead Jeff Jones

Unbelievable - The guy's down big time. When he wins he brags all over the place. He just went 1-11 in his last 12 plays. Ask Dirty if he is up or down lifetime. He use to keep track of it.

I am not sure about the plays from OFrog but I do suspect he is very sharp and I find his humour the best. Bar none. Having said that I am starting to appreciate the funny side to that dickhead Jeff Jones
I have to agree with you on Jeff Jones. He's witty imo.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Unbelievable - The guy's down big time. When he wins he brags all over the place. He just went 1-11 in his last 12 plays. Ask Dirty if he is up or down lifetime. He use to keep track of it.

Where did he keep track? I've never seen Dirty mention it.

From guys that watch his plays

Tool
Frog's NBA Playoffs... <hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Rule number 1 in gambling, don't chase your bets. Fine example of what can happen. The 1-2-3 unit plays turned into 3-4-5 unit plays and he had a bad run and dug himself into a hole. Learn from his mistakes.

Fish
Hey OF,

You got to brush off the bad run and come right back with a clear head.

I like the over in the Dt game, it seems a little low, and Orlando needs to push the ball and run. I feel strong on the over Dt and like Dt small to cover the line of 5.. Orlando might win this game down the stretch...

Hang in there OF,

Fish Out..

tool
I just don't understand why he won't post in his thread when he posts everywhere else. It's not like he doesn't see everyone asking him to post. I guess that's what you guys get for trailing a guy like Frog. :LMAO

I wonder how that fine wine, a jacuzzy and barcola lounger are treating him about now. So funny when a guy with his type of ego goes on a losing streak and just completely falls apart.

Gambling isn't just picking winners. It's handling losing streaks. Sad to say but Frog isn't a good gambler.

spreadbeater
Funny, FROG is posting about the NBA in almost every thread except this one. Even posted a play. But no posts in this thread. Wonder why? Maybe he just forgot this one existed. I will give him a bump as a reminder.

Now Raiders on the other hand...

He's still slow-paying me on 6 dimes and down lifetime.

You really keep this shit on file? :doh1
your files are much more extensive. I just keep track of cappers. Frog's awful but great at hiding it.

My file says you had a hell of a run in baseball.:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

not surprised :)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Actually from the Frog's mouth, but like I said, everything is still here, in the old posts, archives. Some decent futures, but nothing like the RX. This year NBA, a complete disaster. That is all that matters now, can't rest on my laurels in this business, and the shot takers have a field day when you stink. In that aspect silence was golden for a long time.

OF...:smokesmal

Especially when you call out a respected capper for no reason and then get your ass handed to you. Can't put a price on how fun that meltdown was.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Had it not been for me predicting a "late" post season thread knowing the early one would fail there would have been one for sure. Glad I was just able to tilt the sorry ass begging to get paid to post prick right on out of here.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

^:bank:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I will apply my own guidelines to myself. You could be up forever, up lifetime, up last ten years. In this what have you done for me lately business, one bad season it all comes crashing down and the shot takers hiding behind the trees, especially those who don't even post plays come out in force. Just look at his thread, you may even find a few here. I sure hope this season was an anamoly. I would hate to see a chalk outline of a Frog on the ground next season.

OF...:cheers

How bad was it? Did you have a gun to your head, knife by your wrists or noose around your neck?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Might have been as bad as the last 20 threads you have started.

As bad as jjmolds vids?

As bad as your posting career?

As bad as your backstabbing jealous rage post towards mofome.

As bad as the time you tried to post your own plays here at NCAA football?

Dream on raiders, not all of your ghosts, not all of your little membered men, will be able to keep Frog, from posting again.

OF...oij213490