Jury is inwh

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Jury is inwh

no PM it just my opinion here and i have the right to voice my opinion i think.I just dont go along with a group to just fit in. ck

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

It seems as if there is no ceiling on this. When you think you have seen the dumbest of dumb, a panel of twelve comes along and raise the bar even higher. Murder one wasn't going to happen, but to find this mother completely innocent is beyond my grasp.

We like blaming the jury calling them many things but none of us were in the court room every minute of that trial. They hardly deliberated which tells me that they were not convinced that this little girl was murdered. The media whores like Nancy Grace wanted to execute her before she was even given a trial but the ones that actually got to judge her found her not guilty. From everything I have heard in interviews and read, the jury was not convinced that a murder had occured and was definately not convinced that Casey Anthony had anything to do with her daughters death, whether it was intentional or accidental.

She may have been a bad mother and a partier, but that didnt make her a murderer. I have no idea whether she is guilty or innocent, but I will not judge the 12 people who actually listened to all the testimony, not just the testimony the media wanted to tell us about.

carolinakid

Banned

Why are people so angry? Ask yourself why you want this woman to suffer even though she has been aquitted by a jury. I think it was a mistake for the judge to allow this case to be broadcast. Ask yourselves why this child in particular was more important to you than all the other children who were killed by parent or other persons. I like to think that we nolonger have lynch mobs and that you are innocent until proven guilty. How does anyone know what happend in this case. If you are so sad that this particular child was killed, go home and be a better parent or grandparent. Or volunteer at a place that supports kid’s causes. What if she is innocent? Then it’s you that are the evil, horrible person.

June 21 2008
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Take a wild guess who's diary this came from?

It wasn't admitted into evidence because the defense claimed it was from 2003 not 2008.
Problem with that is the diary she used to write this in was not on the market until 2004.

If you think Casey is innocence you need your brain checked.Or you need to apply to be on a jury.

I can't get past the googles, "chlorform and how to break a neck" and don't see how the jury got past them. Did they really think one of the grandparents made those google searches? And who's most apt to make a diary entry, "I'm the happiest I've ever been"--someone who's just gotten away with murder or someone who's just lost their daughter in an accidental drowning?

She had a big argument with her mom right before Caylee "disappeared."
The main issue during this argument? Grandma Anthony wanted to have Caylee stay with her.
Casey lied to her parents for 3 years saying she had a job at Universal Studios.
That was a lie to cover up the partying she was doing.
Who was the only person to have access to the car during those 31 days and that was found to have hair consistent with hair found ONLY on decomposing bodies? Casey.
Who's father(an ex cop) admitted the odor from that car trunk smelled like a decomposing body? Casey's
Years later is there a trace of Chloroform still from that trunk? Yes
Who searched 84 times the same site for "NECK BREAK" "CHLOROFORM" among other words? Casey
Who said it was her ex bf(who immediately took and passed a lie test)was the killer as soon as she was made to talk to the police ? Casey
Who then blamed a Nanny(who turned out had never met her) after she exhausted every other person to blame? Casey
Casey while a teenager often hung out in a wooded area near her parents house.
Guess where Caylee was found?

She wanted to return to the full time party lifestyle that was taken from her when she had Caylee.
She did not want her Mom for whatever reason to have Caylee.(maybe afraid her dad would molest her also who knows)

Again, if you think there is a remote chance Casey did not have a hand in her daughters death you would be a good candidate for jury duty.

The important thing, the timeline. Casey Anthony was confirmed the only one to have the car during the period
Caylee went missing and the smell arrived. Confirmed. The defense didn't deny this, nobody denied this. It is a fact.

When Casey showed back up, that's when the car showed back up. Therefore, if there is human decomposition of any type
in the car it is Casey Anthony who is responsible for it.

Then of course there is the big bs theory the defense put forth. "Accidental Drowning." The prosecution brilliantly summarized
it in simple: You don't make an accident look like murder. Why would you put duct tape on the mouth of a girl who was drowned?
She's fucking dead. She's not breathing or making noise. Think it through rationally. There have been zero cases - ZERO - that
is 0% of accidental deaths in Florida where the parents tried to hide it for fear of prosecution. It's not 0.1% of 0.5% or 1%. It's 0%.

Casey Anthony is now the first in history, apparently.

This result would have made sense if they avoided, perhaps, going with 1st degree or even 2nd degree. But to say she had nothing to do with it?
It's absurdity at a level so dramatic it implies retardation. The jury was retarded, literally.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I can't get past the googles, "chlorform and how to break a neck" and don't see how the jury got past them. Did they really think one of the grandparents made those google searches? And who's most apt to make a diary entry, "I'm the happiest I've ever been"--someone who's just gotten away with murder or someone who's just lost their daughter in an accidental drowning?

There was no video of it, so the jury had "doubts." What a bunch of dumbasses. They didn't care about justice- they just wanted to go home.

This was common sense... no mother lets a whole month pass before reporting their daughter missing, unless they had something to do with it. All of this is very logical.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

The important thing, the timeline. Casey Anthony was confirmed the only one to have the car during the period
Caylee went missing and the smell arrived. Confirmed. The defense didn't deny this, nobody denied this. It is a fact.

When Casey showed back up, that's when the car showed back up. Therefore, if there is human decomposition of any type
in the car it is Casey Anthony who is responsible for it.

Then of course there is the big bs theory the defense put forth. "Accidental Drowning." The prosecution brilliantly summarized
it in simple: You don't make an accident look like murder. Why would you put duct tape on the mouth of a girl who was drowned?
She's fucking dead. She's not breathing or making noise. Think it through rationally. There have been zero cases - ZERO - that
is 0% of accidental deaths in Florida where the parents tried to hide it for fear of prosecution. It's not 0.1% of 0.5% or 1%. It's 0%.

Casey Anthony is now the first in history, apparently.

This result would have made sense if they avoided, perhaps, going with 1st degree or even 2nd degree. But to say she had nothing to do with it?
It's absurdity at a level so dramatic it implies retardation. The jury was retarded, literally.

well said

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

here we go again.
all you who know mothers or are mothers
your child is missing 30 days.
your reaction please
fail to report missing baby
do you party, lie to police, get tattoo life is beautiful
even the defense presented their case from a position that she was guilty

if my cat was missing for an hour, i would go crazy
i wouldn't be able to do anything untill i found him

now your babby is missing and life goes on as if nothing happens

oh please

There was no video of it, so the jury had "doubts." What a bunch of dumbasses. They didn't care about justice- they just wanted to go home.

This was common sense... no mother lets a whole month pass before reporting their daughter missing, unless they had something to do with it. All of this is very logical.

That's it in a nutshell Kinger, they just wanted to go home. They were tired and irked that they'd just missed celebrating the 4th of July with their families. One of them had a cruise to go on in a couple of days. These 12 lowlifes, who for the most part took no notes, just wanted out. Scumbags! CostcoCousteau's summation is right on and if the prosecution lawyers had taken each one of those points and hammered them home, making sure to make eye contact with each one of the twelve jurors--maybe just maybe the verdict might have been different.