Jury is inwh

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Jury is inwh

just goes to prove these so call experts on tv knows nothing.i can wait to see that bitch Nancy Grace show tonite..........ck

nedrow9

EOG Master

Caylee was last seen June 16, 2008, but was not reported missing until July 15, 2008, when Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, tracked her daughter down and demanded answers regarding Caylee's whereabouts.
According to testimony, Casey Anthony was not looking frantically for her missing child as she later told police. Instead, she moved out of her parents' home and stayed with her then-boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. She also got a tattoo saying "Bella Vita" -- Italian for "beautiful life" -- went shopping, witnesses said. She also partied at Orlando nightclubs and participated in a "hot body" contest at one point, according to testimony.
Lazzaro and other friends and acquaintances of Casey Anthony's testified that at no time during that month did she tell anyone her daughter was missing or ask for help, and she did not seem anxious or sad. When asked where Caylee was, she told them the child was with her nanny, a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. She told her parents other stories, including that she and Caylee were in Jacksonville staying with a wealthy suitor, Jeffrey Hopkins

just goes to prove these so call experts on tv knows nothing.i can wait to see that bitch Nancy Grace show tonite..........ck

? she has been on the last 2 hours ck.
You missed the f-bombs already..

Casey is a lying whore. nothing less,nothing more.
She wanted to live the night life to the max.
She can now.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Caylee was last seen June 16, 2008, but was not reported missing until July 15, 2008, when Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, tracked her daughter down and demanded answers regarding Caylee's whereabouts.
According to testimony, Casey Anthony was not looking frantically for her missing child as she later told police. Instead, she moved out of her parents' home and stayed with her then-boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. She also got a tattoo saying "Bella Vita" -- Italian for "beautiful life" -- went shopping, witnesses said. She also partied at Orlando nightclubs and participated in a "hot body" contest at one point, according to testimony.
Lazzaro and other friends and acquaintances of Casey Anthony's testified that at no time during that month did she tell anyone her daughter was missing or ask for help, and she did not seem anxious or sad. When asked where Caylee was, she told them the child was with her nanny, a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. She told her parents other stories, including that she and Caylee were in Jacksonville staying with a wealthy suitor, Jeffrey Hopkins

wow

carolinakid

Banned

CC yes i was traveling around 2:15 when this hit and just got back home now, when i heard that they had reach a end this fast i thought that casey was going to be found guily but really the state had no real evidence imo ck

Yeah. no evidence except for the mom's actions.
Had she been a hood rat black girl, I guarantee you she would get death penalty.
Common sense man, read what nedrow just posted.
And thats not even close to everything Casey did that was really dumb.

At least come back with child abuse or manslaughter or something man.
she OBVIOUSLY COVERED IT UP.

why would she have to lie during the investigation?
Only a guilty person does that.

'Why I Won’t Follow The Casey Anthony Trial'
I admit I know virtually nothing* about the trial of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her almost three-year-old toddler, Caylee. I find the media and the public’s obsessive preoccupation with this murder trial to be morbid, just as it was with the 1996 Jon Benet Ramsey murder case.

But, most of all, I just find it—put it politely— selective. Virtually every month in New York City a young child is murdered either by his or her mother or the mother’s boyfriend or the adult responsible for the child—and hardly any of them ever gets the kind of national round-the-clock media coverage that Caylee Anthony’s death is receiving.

In September of last year, four-year-old Marchella Brett-Pierce was found beaten and starved to death in her Brooklyn home. She’d been tied to her bed and weighed only 18 pounds. Her mother and her mother’s boyfriend, her grandmother, and even two child welfare workers who had falsified visitation documents were all arrested. Katie Couric did a small piece on it for CBS News, but there was no national outcry along the lines of what Caylee Anthony is getting.

In March, 18-month-old Louis Dewayne Mosely was beaten to death while in foster care in Brooklyn. I bet you’re asking, who? No People magazine cover for Louis like there was for Caylee. In June, 5-year-old Jamar Johnson was beaten to death by his mother for breaking the television set. She actually watched him writhe in agonizing pain for five days before he died. There will be no long lines to get into the trial of Jamar Johnson’s mother, if there ever is one, like the lines that form for the Casey Anthony trial. The New York Times even wrote on Sunday about how the trial has become a tourist destination, with people from all over the country traveling to see it.

Have I mentioned that Marchella, Louis and Jamar were all black?

I’m not saying that Caylee Anthony’s death is less horrible because so many other children are killed by the adults in their short, brutal lives. But I am saying that all children who are murdered deserve attention, not just certain children.

UPDATE: This post drew the attention of Carole Moore, former police detective and author of The Last Place You’d Look: True Stories of Missing Persons and the People Who Search for Them. Moore says that the media and public’s tendency to focus only on cases that involve certain types of children—white, cute, female, and usually of a middle to upper-class demographic—is problematic because media coverage is what often leads to a break in a murder or missing person’s case.

“It’s heartbreaking that what sells to a cable channel is often a pretty college student and rarely the black housewife with no reason to go missing when she runs to the grocery store for milk,” says Moore. She says that this disparity in interest and coverage has a quasi-official name, “Pretty White Woman Syndrome.” In the case of Caylee Anthony, it would be pretty white little girl syndrome.

Moore points out that missing or murdered males often go unnoticed too. “When was the last time you saw a huge uproar on national television about a missing 19-year-old male college student?” she asks. “Yet disappearances like that happen all the time.”

In cases like this, it is often up to the parent to keep their child’s name alive through websites and word of mouth. Please check out Project Jason, named after 19-year-old college student Jason Jolkowski, who disappeared ten years ago. The site seeks to increase the awareness of missing persons—those who won’t grab the national spotlight the way Caylee Anthony has.

carolinakid

Banned

cant wait to see the state live interview coming up.I want to see that jerk Jeff face and see if he is still laughing

the jury didnt think she had ANYTHING to do with the murder.

That is really really stupid.

There was enough there to at least to come back with aggravated manslaughter.
Judges are even saying there was enough evidence to put her way on SOME CHARGE.

1 juror had a trip planned to leave the country on the 7th.

High Times

EOG Master

CC yes i was traveling around 2:15 when this hit and just got back home now, when i heard that they had reach a end this fast i thought that casey was going to be found guily but really the state had no real evidence imo ck

You are not this stupid.

90% of the cases of people in jail today were not PROVED beyond a resonable doubt.

Again

You can't be this stupid

High Times

EOG Master

The jury right now are getting scared and will come out in the middle of the night under sheets!

They will be kept away from everyone because they will not ever be accepted in the world of good humans.

Fact!

Just like when people say "all they had was circumstantial evidence."
Circumstantial evidence IS evidence.
Horrible mom? The jury found her innocent of that too... she was found innocent of any from of child abuse, including neglect... apparently she was a great mother who did not kill her child.

Why do people constantly insist that circumstantial evidence is not enough, it's a completely false assumption that is not supported by law. You can build a compelling case beyond a reasonable doubt based on circumstantial evidence, which I believe was done here. It's like a taboo phrase, but it shouldn't be. You don't need a smoking gun or a bloody knife in the defendant's hand at the scene to convict.

Manslaughter was on the table. That was a lesser charge, with much less to prove. The jury found her completely not-guilty of any wrongdoing (including neglect/abuse)

For some people the term "reasonable doubt" has turned into "Is there a video of this person committing the crime"?

Her dad was a freakin ex cop who said the car smelled like a decomposing body...

Circumstantial evidence is enough to convict a person of murder. Her actions and the circumstances around the child's death leave no other reasonable explanation.

Given all of the evidence, there isn't a reasonable explanation other than her murdering her daughter.

I'd be willing to wager that some of the jurors figured there was more money to be made after the trial in picking not guilty and just went with that.

Fuck Florida with Magic Johnson's dick. swampy hot former slave state. fail.

carolinakid

Banned

all i can now is this was about as wild a case you can get so many twists and turns right to the very end.But damn i still think dad was somehow some part of this mess casey lied cindy lied george lied a house divided!!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Caylee was last seen June 16, 2008, but was not reported missing until July 15, 2008,

When I first read this I just shrugged it off as you getting the dates wrong but just read at another site that it indeed has been 3yrs.....

I thought it just happened, what the hell was she doing in jail for 3yrs? Is this common?

This is blowing me away more than the verdict that a person can wait in jail for 3yrs just to be tried, can she sue for false imprisiment?

The following diary entry by Casey Anthony is dated "June 21" and reads:
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

They couldn't prove exactly how the child died because she was too badly decomposed when they found her.

Some people seem to be falling into the exact same trap the jury did. Circumstantial evidence can certainly convict someone of murder when it's absurdly overwhelming. There is a metric ton of circumstantial evidence that says this girl killed her daughter.

-Her daughter is missing for 31 days, and she only finally admits this when her mother aggressively confronts here and demands to know where she is.

-During this 31 days she tells NO ONE her daughter is missing. In fact, she does the exact opposite of that, and goes on a partying binge. Enters into a "hot body" contest at a bar, gets a tattoo that says "beautiful life" in Italian, and basically acts like a party girl with no responsibilities in life. Can you imagine a mother in this world that would act like that if their baby daughter was missing?

-Her mother then calls the police to tell them the little girl is missing. Not the daughter, but the MOTHER. Again, the daughter wasn't interested in calling the police about her missing daughter. Again, who the hell would behave this way?

-The girl is then questioned by police about the missing child, and proceeds to tell them completely false stories about where she last saw the girl, and with whom. She tells them stories about people who don't even exist. She tells them lies about even the simplest things, like where she presently works. She lies, lies, and lies. Again, who the hell would do this in such a situation?

-When they finally locate her car, everyone who was around the car says the trunk smelled like a decomposing body.

-When they finally find the body it's located very close to this girl's parents house, where it's believed the child died.

At the end of the day I find it hard to imagine a sensible adult finding this woman not guilty of this crime based on that evidence. None of it in any way resembles the behavior of an innocent woman. I'm also only touching on the major points, and leaving out much more that points to her guilt(google searches). She wanted to be a young party girl again, and her daughter was hindering that life she wanted to live. The moment her daughter disappeared, she became that party girl she wanted to be, and the moment the gig was up, and she was forced to admit her daughter was gone, she wanted nothing to do with facing that reality. She didn't want her fun to end.

Miners26

EOG Veteran

I didn't pay that much attention to this case but with all the press it got, it was hard not to hear things here and there....from that I thought for sure she would be found guilty...a little shocked she got off

carolinakid

Banned

Did you Nancy talking about the defense party........If i work my ass off for 3 yrs nite and day and poured 3 yrs of my life into a case like this and won, i would be happy too, damn is she a bitch!!

A court room is a game.
win or lose.
It isn't too much about justice a lot of time.

People hate seeing high fives and party hats being passed out in a case where a little girl was murdered.

carolinakid

Banned

and i guess if the state won, they would had been low profile..................hell every Nancy Grace want a be would be shouting it from the tree tops

she probaly will need to go in hiding, she won't be able to live a normal life, maybe even witness protection program and move next to me with a wig

carolinakid

Banned

my question now if she is set free on thur, will she go home or where..............a lot of angry moms now in orlando