Jussie Smollett

mr merlin

EOG Master
Apparently Jussie did 18 hours of community service, last week he spent 2 days hanging out with Jesse jackson(and I'm not kidding). So it's pretty clear that Obama made a phone call and a criminal gets off .

Just goes to show that everything Obama and the clintons touch turns to shit, the most corrupt people in american history.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Apparently Jussie did 18 hours of community service, last week he spent 2 days hanging out with Jesse jackson(and I'm not kidding). So it's pretty clear that Obama made a phone call and a criminal gets off .

Just goes to show that everything Obama and the clintons touch turns to shit, the most corrupt people in american history.
One report said Michelle Obama lawyer put in the "fix" allegedly

Valuist

EOG Master
Yeah not the police doing this, the SA's office makes the call to charge or not charge someone and if so with what.

Someone up the chain in the Obama posse called the SA office to make this happen.

Yeah, $400k from Soros to Foxx, who happens to be friends with Michelle Obama.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's pathetic. People all over the country have been and continue to be charged with filing false reports and sometimes pay severely.

It's a big deal. They tell us it's a big deal.

The $$$ spent, the time spent. Police investigating all this while a 15 year old chick is getting raped/killed two blocks over.

I don't know if anyone remembers there was a white chick in Atlanta that faked being kidnapped and taken across the country a few days before her wedding?

Anyway after all said and done she got off easy and I won't forget how big an issue it was because "she was a white chick with money".

The popular narrative was that if a brother or sister had done that they'd be tarred and feathered.

Yeah, well what goes around comes around....... she didn't get off as easy as this idiot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Supposedly only 5% of Chicago homicides are solved, the cops should just pop Smollett(it's not like they haven't done it before), afterwards they can just blame gun violence.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Blagovich is still in jail.

Rahm Emanuel a fraud. For him to attack Smollet and the Superintendent of police also showed total disdain for the black victim.

Not too long ago a black teen, Laquan McDonald was shot 16 times in the back and Rahm remained silent for as long as he could. So did the superintendent of police. They tried to cover up the 16 bullets to the back of the black teen. 13 months later Rahm was busted. That why Chicago will be electing a new mayor this April. Fuck Rahm.

P.S. I'm so proud of the work of Chairman Adam Schiff. Compare the work his doing to the former corrupt chairman Devin Nunes. Go get em Schiff.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Trump today claimed Schiff has a pencil neck.

Brought back memories of Freddie Blassie.

I need Virginia to beat Purdue on Saturday.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Rahm Emanuel a fraud. For him to attack Smollet and the Superintendent of police also showed total disdain for the black victim.

Not too long ago a black teen, Laquan McDonald was shot 16 times in the back and Rahm remained silent for as long as he could. So did the superintendent of police. They tried to cover up the 16 bullets to the back of the black teen. 13 months later Rahm was busted. That why Chicago will be electing a new mayor this April. Fuck Rahm.

P.S. I'm so proud of the work of Chairman Adam Schiff. Compare the work his doing to the former corrupt chairman Devin Nunes. Go get em Schiff.
Shouldn’t he sue since he’s “innocent”?

Kind of curious that we are the party of hate, yet you referenced the word black three times to describe someone in this thread. Don’t forget that this entire hoax started with Smollett making it a race issue. Nicely played by the left. Real people know this is a sham. The other incident was a tragedy, but this isn’t an eye for an eye here, each case is tried on its own merit.

Do you think the police chief was racist?

Valuist

EOG Master

The black victim in this case was the Chief of Police, you idiot. This isn't about Laquan McDonald. Quit being a jackass and hijacking every thread.

Bigrunner

EOG Master