Just HOW Good a Salesman is Trump?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
But the problem is that he is not hiring the brilliant billionaires, but the idiotic ones.

Ok Mnuchin looks to be decent but the rest suck

Do a little research on Mnuchin. He has performed illegal acts to prevent Trump's tax returns from being released and a whistle-blower inside the IRS says Mnuchin has inserted his illegal authority to block the normal audit process of the Presidents and VP tax returns.

Mnuchin isn't your normal Sec. of Treasury. He's been interfering with the standard practices of the IRS to protect Trump and Pence. Blatantly wrong.
The RepubliCons have let him do it!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Listen to this fascist idiot. We need more RepubliCon billionaires to run the swamp.
1. Billionaire Trump... Illegal Prez
2. Billionaire Wilbert Ross... Commerce Chief
3. Billionaire Betsy Devos ... Education Chief
4. Billionaire Steve Mnuchin...Treasury Chief
5. Billionaire China Woman Ellen Choi... transportation Chief
6. Billionaire Linda McMahon...Chief of Meals & Entertainment
7. Coppurt EPA chief Scott Pruitt replaced by corrupt Energy and Oil Lobbiest
8. Corrupt chief of interior steps dowm and replaced by corrupt energy lobbiest.
9. Corrupt chief of Enery Rick Perry
10. Billionaire Ben Carson... Chief of HUD.

All the swampy billionaires were either massive RepubliCon donors or RepubliCon lobbiest.

America 2017 thru 2020, Fascism at the highest level.

The Smell of Mothballs on Biden is Choking Horses.

Slowly that Swamp Drains.

Then Insect Repellent will be Needed for the Final Phase of Cleaning.

Trade Deals will always Benefit America.

Immigrants will be Thoroughly Screened.

The Border will be Thoroughly Secure.

Lots of Jobs will be Created for Citizens of the United States of America.

Military will stay Strong.

Any Civil Unrest for these types of Policies will be Dealt with Accordingly.

Any Foreign Aid coming from the Citizens of the United States of America will have to be earned thru Labor that will benefit the Citizens of the United States of America.

There will be No More FREE GLOBALISM.

The Leader of The W.H.O. will be Tried for Crimes against America.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Smell of Mothballs on Biden is Choking Horses.

Slowly that Swamp Drains.

Then Insect Repellent will be Needed for the Final Phase of Cleaning.

Trade Deals will always Benefit America.

Immigrants will be Thoroughly Screened.

The Border will be Thoroughly Secure.

Lots of Jobs will be Created for Citizens of the United States of America.

Military will stay Strong.

Any Civil Unrest for these types of Policies will be Dealt with Accordingly.

Any Foreign Aid coming from the Citizens of the United States of America will have to be earned thru Labor that will benefit the Citizens of the United States of America.

There will be No More FREE GLOBALISM.

The Leader of The W.H.O. will be Tried for Crimes against America.

WHO was providing tests to many countries in early Jan. China was building hospitals at record speed in December. Trump was on the golf course. No other countries are having the problems Trump created. His response, denials and ignorance has been fatal.

But lets blame W. H. O.... Trump and his Trumptards. Pathetic!!!

kane

EOG master
Listen to this fascist idiot. We need more RepubliCon billionaires to run the swamp.
1. Billionaire Trump... Illegal Prez
2. Billionaire Wilbert Ross... Commerce Chief
3. Billionaire Betsy Devos ... Education Chief
4. Billionaire Steve Mnuchin...Treasury Chief
5. Billionaire China Woman Ellen Choi... transportation Chief
6. Billionaire Linda McMahon...Chief of Meals & Entertainment
7. Coppurt EPA chief Scott Pruitt replaced by corrupt Energy and Oil Lobbiest
8. Corrupt chief of interior steps dowm and replaced by corrupt energy lobbiest.
9. Corrupt chief of Enery Rick Perry
10. Billionaire Ben Carson... Chief of HUD.

All the swampy billionaires were either massive RepubliCon donors or RepubliCon lobbiest.

America 2017 thru 2020, Fascism at the highest level.

All Trumptards need to hear are catchy slogans, "MAGA", "Lock her up", Drain the swamp", Build a wall", they couldn't give a fuck about his policies because they're too ignorant to think for themselves, they just love hearing him say those catchy phrases, the guy is a con man and managed to fool a whole lot of people, we can only pray it doesn't happen a second time

boston massacre

EOG Master
WHO was providing tests to many countries in early Jan. China was building hospitals at record speed in December. Trump was on the golf course. No other countries are having the problems Trump created. His response, denials and ignorance has been fatal.

But lets blame W. H. O.... Trump and his Trumptards. Pathetic!!!

China Knew it was Highly Contagious way back in December.

Commies #1 Concern, was to Cover Up.

boston massacre

EOG Master
All Trumptards need to hear are catchy slogans, "MAGA", "Lock her up", Drain the swamp", Build a wall", they couldn't give a fuck about his policies because they're too ignorant to think for themselves, they just love hearing him say those catchy phrases, the guy is a con man and managed to fool a whole lot of people, we can only pray it doesn't happen a second time

LIBERALISM DISEASE Highly Infectious.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Catchy slogans like You can keep your doctor?

kane

EOG master

That's not a slogan, and you're comparing apples to oranges, you know there's a big difference in what Obama thought and the catchy things Trump says, "Crooked Hillary", "Low energy Jeb", "Little Marco", "Fake news", "It's a hoax", "Rocket man", "Shithole countries", "No collusion", he speaks on a 4th grade level, this has been proven, and his fans don't care how ignorant he is, the just love it when he says he's building a wall and shouts who's going to pay for it? And the crowd yells back "Mexico". His fans aren't interested in any fact based speech, they just love the catchy phrases

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Conservative is a sad excuse for you. You've defended Trump hundreds of times by calling Obama a liar based on "You can keep your doctor". That's about all you got, A pathetic RepubliCon talking point.

Please clarify didn't you say there would be 150,000 non partisans protesters in Lansing, Mi rallying against Dem. Gov. Whitmer?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That's not a slogan, and you're comparing apples to oranges, you know there's a big difference in what Obama thought and the catchy things Trump says, "Crooked Hillary", "Low energy Jeb", "Little Marco", "Fake news", "It's a hoax", "Rocket man", "Shithole countries", "No collusion", he speaks on a 4th grade level, this has been proven, and his fans don't care how ignorant he is, the just love it when he says he's building a wall and shouts who's going to pay for it? And the crowd yells back "Mexico". His fans aren't interested in any fact based speech, they just love the catchy phrases
Obama used that to sell the Republicans on it.

Do you know what his fans like? That he’s not Whitmer (Nit-Whitmer). About him speaking like a 4th grader - I agree. It’s a wonder he has had as many chances in life as he has.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Conservative is a sad excuse for you. You've defended Trump hundreds of times by calling Obama a liar based on "You can keep your doctor". A pathetic RepubliCon talking point.

Please clarify didn't you say there would be 150,000 non partisans protesters in Lansing, Mi rallying against Dem. Gov. Whitmer?
I said 15,000 cars. You would be wrong again.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Obama used that to sell the Republicans on it.

Do you know what his fans like? That he’s not Whitmer (Nit-Whitmer). About him speaking like a 4th grader - I agree. It’s a wonder he has had as many chances in life as he has.

They also must like he stole millions from charity and hundreds of millions from students and consumers? Do you agree?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The day before the protest you said it would be non partisan. I thought you said 150,000 were expected but you're claiming you said 15,000 non partisan cars? How many cars were blocking Ambulances from getting to the hospital?

I have no idea outside of the hospital is three miles away from the capital building. I have seen plenty on both sides whether it was blocked or not. I have seen the head of Sparrow Hospital saying it wasn’t blocked, I don’t know what time it supposedly happened. Obviously the hospital was not to be blocked, it was posted a few times.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I agreed a very long time ago. Are you a moron?

So he has changed? Susan Collins said "what he did was wrong and shameful, but i think he'll learn and not do it again. I vote not guilty".

He doesn't learn! If he's now withholding funds from W. H. O. not only is it morally unethical but it's illegal. Illegal just like the funds he withheld from Ukraine that ended getting him impeached. It's illegal and an abuse of his power to withhold these funds. He needs to be investigated and impeached again if he is witholding funds from WHO.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
So he has changed? Susan Collins said "what he did was wrong and shameful, but i think he'll learn and not do it again. I vote not guilty".

He doesn't learn! If he's now withholding funds from W. H. O. not only is it morally unethical but it's illegal. Illegal just like the funds he withheld from Ukraine that ended getting him impeached. It's illegal and an abuse of his power to withhold these funds. He needs to be investigated and impeached again if he is witholding funds from WHO.

She is pathetic

She says how tough she will be and consider all of the facts before voting............then votes down party lines. She is in big trouble in November - AS SHE SHOULD BE!

If ME sends her back - SHAME ON THEM!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

How about sticking to WHO instead of muddying up the playing field. We can take the funds and give them to the post office.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump says hes a wartime president. Trump says he's not responsible. Trump says he has total authority.
Trump says its up to the states.
Trump says we are doing great at testing.
Trump says its up to the states to test.

It just dawned on me. People aren't dying from the virus, they're dying because Trump is a major disaster.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Do a little research on Mnuchin. He has performed illegal acts to prevent Trump's tax returns from being released and a whistle-blower inside the IRS says Mnuchin has inserted his illegal authority to block the normal audit process of the Presidents and VP tax returns.

Mnuchin isn't your normal Sec. of Treasury. He's been interfering with the standard practices of the IRS to protect Trump and Pence. Blatantly wrong.
The RepubliCons have let him do it!

Love for FAKE NEWS.

BIRD BRAINS are Easy, Easy, Targets for the FAKE NEWS.

Last edited: