Just received my 2nd share of GB PACKER stock via UPS............

Re: Just received my 2nd share of GB PACKER stock via UPS............

please tell us about the wide array of benefits you will be receiving from being the proud owner of 2 whole shares of the NFL team...

lap18

EOG Dedicated

please tell us about the wide array of benefits you will be receiving from being the proud owner of 2 whole shares of the NFL team...

Yes, please share.

Integrity

EOG Master

u guys hear about what 20mil of the mets gets ya?

like 4perc, a meeting wit mr met and a parking space. not much else :lolxmas

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

You get to attend the annual shareholders meeting in Lambeau, you get a special tour including the locker room, you have access to special owner's only apparel and you can purchase a Super Bowl ring if you so desire. The biggest benefit most people buy them for is just to say "I am an owner of the Green Bay Packers." As mentioned it is a large waste of money, but I am glad people from across the country are buying them so now the Lambeau expansion can be funded by those idiots instead of Brown County raising the sales tax again.

So you mean to tell me that the saavy fishhead bought an extra share of the green bay packers and it gave him no more value than having his first share?:lol

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

So you mean to tell me that the saavy fishhead bought an extra share of the green bay packers and it gave him no more value than having his first share?:lol

Not exactly, he does get two votes instead of one for the rubber stamp board of directors.:lolxmas

Fischie's an NFL owner...who'a thunk it?

Fish, a little advice for you. If you want to impress others by saying you have Packers stock, just tell them you have 50 or 100 shares and if they want to see them just show them the one you have.:cheers

Fish, a little advice for you. If you want to impress others by saying you have Packers stock, just tell them you have 50 or 100 shares and if they want to see them just show them the one you have.:cheers

That's the way they do it in Dakota folks...

...little wonder it's a godforsaken place.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i can shit in a box and mark it "guaranteed." i got spare time.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Stock Price value is about 3 CENTS

Keep in mind when you bought the Stock shares there is a caveat there than ANY betting on NFL games could result in a massive fine by Roger Goodell and the NFL. No clue how they will enforce it but something to keep in mind

waco

EOG Dedicated

Fish knows what he is doing. he will be selling them in a year or two on line to the highest bidder and you know people would bye shit if you sell it on line

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Fish knows what he is doing. he will be selling them in a year or two on line to the highest bidder and you know people would bye shit if you sell it on line

Fish better not sell them - that would be illegal under the terms he signed up for when he bought the shares. They are nice to have but unlike the original shares these are pretty much worthless

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

I thought Fish was a wiseguy, power rating lowered 2 pts. Definitely minus stuff here, worthless piece of paper that could of just been photocopied to provide same entertainment value.

texansfan

EOG Master

Great investment

If a person made "investments" like that at an early age they would be broke at retirement. You have invested in memorabilia, nothing more.

Of course you know this but won't admit it.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

If a person made "investments" like that at an early age they would be broke at retirement. You have invested in memorabilia, nothing more.

Of course you know this but won't admit it.

That's exactly right, although some memorabilia can increase in value. This won't, largely because the Packers will keep offering more everytime they want to upgrade the stadium.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Been a shareholder since 1997

Love all the "assumptions" here and on other forums about owning these shares and how they are not worth owning.

As stated last week, somewhat entertaining and funny.