Just Saw 2 For The Money

Movie was very average and from our standpoint filled with many inaccuracies. Pacino is a Jim Fiest or Ed Horowitz type guy and grooms a Wayne Root image for McConaughey in Manhattan who's working 900 numbers at 15 a call out of Vegas.

The movie made the touts actually come across as trying to pick winners rather than just hustling clients. The only thing on that topic was how they were pushing people to bet their outs above their means.

A couple football games they showed had the wrong format for what happens as well in a real game such as bombs being thrown by a team leading with the ball by 3 with under a minute to cover a spread instead of the kneel down. The one main tout also has a 12-0 weekend which is a fluke but also most touts don't release the board to be bet either.

Good cast but not much depth beyond the fluff. Dissapointed but expected to be going in to a point. Always fun to see the action in a movie however.

NFL now demanding all ads for this movie not be shown during the games on Sunday now. Best thing about the movie was that Ari Gold was in in the movie as a computer stats handicapper such as the A-Play.

Movie still of Renee Russo for ZZ

Movie still of Renee Russo for ZZ

<CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

Movie Was Okay It Was Nothing But Us Degenerate Gamblers In The Crowd But It Was Entertaining Just My 2 Cents. Bd

jjgold said:
Pacino is washed up that is a huge part of the problem
Watch your language, sir!:nono Al might be getting old but he's still the man!

As for the movie, I know the reviews weren't so good but I like gambling movies and I will go see it this week-end... if only for Pacino :hurray

M$M

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
Ari Gold said:
<CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>
Her body is top notch, but her face leaves much to be desired.:hung