Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you were stupid enough to attend the Stop The Steal rally, congratulations. You are on a domestic terrorist watchlist - at minimum or be best as it were.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Movies and shows gave his a futures cat headsup. Machines will take over everything. With sports, the hook will be too dangerous for humans and robots more athletic, more exciting. No more Injuries. No more early or late retirements. No more scandals. Pure entertainment instead of scripted. That is where we are headed and we are ahead of schedule under budget.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Everything is worse and worse. The CBS scoreboard was beautiful early 2000's. Now it is Coach Gundy garbage. I don't even click gamecenter. I use group scoreboard. It is unclickable. We know about elections.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why is this idiot at the end saying natural immunity should be considered at least equal to vaccine after he made clear vaccines are unsafe to the death degree?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
hustle double vaccinated 27X more likely to get infected, hustle triple vaccinated more likely to die. Natural immunity should be (at least) equal to vaccine "immunity".

GFY.

railbird

EOG Master

alan

@dinkinc

·
1h

Delta plus.t ake the vaccine. these mask rules are turning people into anti-vaxxers. the vaccines can end this... i understand the mask can help but it's never going to be followed properly.. it's a small part of the solution and everyone cheats by wearing them wrong, get vaxxed

alan

@dinkinc

·
16h

This variant is worse than the first. Imagine what it would have been like if we didn’t have the vaccine. We need to take action before the next variant comes. Fool me once ..... get vaccinated if you can.

railbird

EOG Master

alan
@dinkinc
·
1h

Delta plus.t ake the vaccine. these mask rules are turning people into anti-vaxxers. the vaccines can end this... i understand the mask can help but it's never going to be followed properly.. it's a small part of the solution and everyone cheats by wearing them wrong, get vaxxed

alan
@dinkinc
·
16h

This variant is worse than the first. Imagine what it would have been like if we didn’t have the vaccine. We need to take action before the next variant comes. Fool me once ..... get vaccinated if you can.
summer of 2021