Just to be clear

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
This vaccine bickering is really very simple. If you are healthy and take care of yourself you don't need it, if you are obese sickly or just a pussy in general then you should get injected early and often.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I do have questions, though. Why soccer? Hasn't happened with American sports. Are they taking the same vaccines?
It is strange, is it possible that most american players either use fake cards or paid someone to pretend to vaccinate them?(so they have real cards)

howid

EOG Dedicated
trump actually had to push hard to get the vaccine out as quick as it was. he saw his job to follow the advice of the global medical experts and work towards that end.

tough to back track now and say, nyeah, never mind.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Vaccines now defined to stop hospitalizations and deaths while both at all time highs. Trump is reading the same script. Blame the unvaccinated because if it's not the unvaccinated it's the vaccines. When it finally becomes the vaccines, Trump is going to be fucked both holes. His new friends will blame him. His old friends will remember his betrayal.

Valuist

EOG Master
I do have questions, though. Why soccer? Hasn't happened with American sports. Are they taking the same vaccines?

My guess it’s the nature of the sport. Soccer is so geared to cardio fitness, certainly much more so than sports like football or baseball. But one would think college or pro basketball could be ripe for a problem.

howid

EOG Dedicated
basketball would appear to be the closest though even there you do get stops, timeouts and countless foul shooting. soccer runs 90 min plus added time with only a brief halftime..

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Vaccines now defined to stop hospitalizations and deaths while both at all time highs. Trump is reading the same script. Blame the unvaccinated because if it's not the unvaccinated it's the vaccines. When it finally becomes the vaccines, Trump is going to be fucked both holes. His new friends will blame him. His old friends will remember his betrayal.
But the left can’t use that against him now. Donald just needs a big hug and to feel wanted.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Unless MORONIC turns deadly or a new deadly variant emerges, we are at the end.
We're lucky we have christmas and new years to screw up and slow testing and reporting, if things were normal the numbers would be sky high and the media would be pushing covid hysteria at a far higher level. by the time we get to the first week of Jan we should be at least close to peak, we should also be able to see exactly how high hospitalizations are heading - if their jump is not extreme the panic will be blunted.

howid

EOG Dedicated
just another heart attack victim, seemingly healthy:

New details have emerged about “Dallas Buyers Club” filmmaker Jean-Marc Vallée’s unexpected passing.

The 58-year-old director is believed to have died from a heart attack at his cabin outside Quebec City over Christmas, sources told Deadline.

The “Big Little Lies” filmmaker was prepping to host guests over the weekend, sources said, adding that it is likely he died Dec. 25 and was found the following morning.

Vallée was a health enthusiast, who abstained from drinking, worked out constantly and practiced Wim Hof’s extreme breathing methods, which involve holding one’s breath for long periods of time, often in frigid environments.

Jean-Marc Vallée cause of death revealed

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Be best case, they are like taking the placebo in a clinical trial. Don't really do anything. If they do something, negative EV needle spikes. They have become 3-4 month shots to keep you alive when 99.5% are not going to die. When will the shots stop? It looks like this will become an endemic. If they stop then you have to worry about what is left of your immune system. If they don't stop, what a way to live your life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The difference between Birdie and me to the EOG Liberals is we are not stressing your decision to continue jabbing. Go for it forever.. You people are the ones obsessed about the unvaccinated. The only thing Birdie and I don't like are the mandates.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I'm about 2/3 thru this video. It could be what gets Joe Rogan booted from all the major social media platforms.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

railbird

EOG Master
I'm about 2/3 thru this video. It could be what gets Joe Rogan booted from all the major social media platforms.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
i dont think joe cares about that

railbird

EOG Master
15 min mark, my opinion is tech is on the take or partners of the chi coms, metaverse,pharm, big media, cia, homeland security. i also beleive the final anti christ proabably has a hand in it. its a spirtitual war underway, the vaccine and covid are their 1st pitch fastballs.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
You guys are dumb and dumber. I am triple vaxed and will get a 4th shot in late Feb if they allow me to do it. It is obvious none of you has ever served the country. In the military, medics give you vaccine shots in each arm at the same time. With attitudes like JK's and Dell Dude's (it's all about me), this country is going nowhere fast.

Oh, the country is going somewhere fast, the wrong direction.

railbird

EOG Master
aof the celebrity deaths, there for sure has been more vax deaths than covid deaths. OF Vax vs OF covid not with covid,, medical codes which is a money grab for hospital attatches covid for a stipend. it is child abuse to have children vaxxed

railbird

EOG Master
the media and fauci murdered most covid patients by po po the cures which is hydrox chloroquine and ivermectin. myrocarditis cases of under 30 is up 10000 % because of vax