Just to be clear

railbird

EOG Master
Lauren jobs, steve jobs wife owner of the atlantic wants to murder the babies in the womb, the ones that escape abortion she wants to murder those babies wth the needle, wants to mangle the ovaries of women.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Valuist

EOG Master
I'm not sure what the point is. I own shares of LabCorp (LH), the company that had the first FDA approved Covid test,, and I've never taken a Covid test.

Last year I owned some shares in an EV company. I have no intention of buying an electric vehicle.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm not sure what the point is. I own shares of LabCorp (LH), the company that had the first FDA approved Covid test,, and I've never taken a Covid test.

Last year I owned some shares in an EV company. I have no intention of buying an electric vehicle.
I own apple, I've never bought an apple product and doubt I ever will.

kane

EOG master
and I've never taken a Covid test.
The point is, you aren't saying publicy the Covid tests don't work, you've never said publicly the Covid tests are poison, you've never called people who take the test "Covid Nazis". You've also never said anything negative about electric cars, that they kill you, that they don't work, etc. MTG has railed non stop about the vaccine, constantly spewing conspiracy bullshit, saying how the vaccines dont' work saying how they're killing people, but hey, if she can make a few bucks off the evil vaccine, that's all that really matters to her. Unlike the moronic sheep that post their daily conspiracy bullshit, you actually come across as a smart guy, and that being the case, you should be able to see the difference in the stocks you own and how you feel about Covid testing and electric cars, compared to the kook who decries all things vaccine, but puts a profit above all else

kane

EOG master
I own apple, I've never bought an apple product and doubt I ever will.
Owning a stock in Apple isn't the same as owning stock in a product you say is killing people and doesn't work, going on TV and constantly railing agianst the very same product you own stock in, she talks about the vaccine like it was made by the Devil himself, but has no problem owning stock in the same companies she trashes every day

mr merlin

EOG Master
The point is, you aren't saying publicy the Covid tests don't work, you've never said publicly the Covid tests are poison, you've never called people who take the test "Covid Nazis". You've also never said anything negative about electric cars, that they kill you, that they don't work, etc. MTG has railed non stop about the vaccine, constantly spewing conspiracy bullshit, saying how the vaccines dont' work saying how they're killing people, but hey, if she can make a few bucks off the evil vaccine, that's all that really matters to her. Unlike the moronic sheep that post their daily conspiracy bullshit, you actually come across as a smart guy, and that being the case, you should be able to see the difference in the stocks you own and how you feel about Covid testing and electric cars, compared to the kook who decries all things vaccine, but puts a profit above all else
I've never taken a covid test either, from what I've heard the instant antigen tests are unreliable - you get lots of false positives and negatives, then you have the PCR tests - which only are accurate if they're run at the right multiplier level -in the 28-30 range, many times they are run at 35 or even 40 and will detect viral remnants that are not in fact indicative of actual infection.

The bottom line is no one...NO ONE should take a test unless they have symptoms and think they might be sick.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
SMH Youtube took down the Rogan / Morgan interview.

They are petrified of the truth being available for people to know the truth.

railbird

EOG Master
SMH Youtube took down the Rogan / Morgan interview.

They are petrified of the truth being available for people to know the truth.
its a full blown spiritual war, these athiest tech companies like playing god. They hate the real God. they love power. usa and freedom are TOAST, the rapture is immenent. the military has been purged of all the ALPHAS who did not want to vax, only the sissys are left.

kane

EOG master
its a full blown spiritual war, these athiest tech companies like playing god. They hate the real God. they love power. usa and freedom are TOAST, the rapture is immenent. the military has been purged of all the ALPHAS who did not want to vax, only the sissys are left.
Yeah

kane

EOG master
Hey Dell, here are the facts

"Many people are doing politics about vaccination said he had this sudden illness because of the third dose. According to experts, it has already been discarded. The suspicion, according to the Doctor who is attending him, is that Raphael has a congenital heart disease, the suspicion is that he was born with this heart problem, that no one knows and no one had identified." Sorry Dell, another swing and miss, the guy was born with a congenital heart disease. As Paul Harvey would say "And now you know the rest of the story."

kane

EOG master
More bad news Dell, apparently the guy is fine and doing well.
"He talked to his mother, his brother, even asked to go to the bathroom. His recovery is the best possible. We are very happy with this news."

kane

EOG master
But being born with a congenital heart disease doesn't fit the alt right conspiracy narrative, it's more fun to ignore the facts and just post about the guy going into cardiac arrest, and of course blame the vaccine for it

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But being born with a congenital heart disease doesn't fit the alt right conspiracy narrative, it's more fun to ignore the facts and just post about the guy going into cardiac arrest, and of course blame the vaccine for it

You are making this too too easy, kane. Having a congenital heart condition does nothing for you but helps me. The only question is if was vaccinated. If yes, you are drawing dead. It tells us people with a heart condition should not be taking the vaccines. Here is a pop post quiz. Name any set of people the CDC says should not take the vaccine because of a medical condition. This is why vaccines *used to take 10 years. You find that out before mass jabbing.