Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's a catch 22. Only healthy people should take the vaccine but healthy people at lowest Risky Business of covid. People who are at Risky Business of covid are also at Risky Business of the vaccine. The answer is you dich the vaccines and go with other safe and effective treatments.

howid

EOG Dedicated
neighbor's 11 yrs old daughter standing in a store, starts to go into convulsions. para medics say, just a fainting. vaxed 3 weeks previous, just a coincidence ...

mr merlin

EOG Master
neighbor's 11 yrs old daughter standing in a store, starts to go into convulsions. para medics say, just a fainting. vaxed 3 weeks previous, just a coincidence ...
Growing up we all remember all the classmates having seizures, all the kids that dropped dead, I went to a decent sized high school, they were dragging them out almost every day...or maybe that didn;t happen?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah, Reuters is deep state media, you conspiracy kooks are funny
It's amazing how left wingers are unaware of the reputations of various media outfits, like when you guys think Bloomberg is a trusted source, LOL. reuters is one of the worst.

kane

EOG master
Growing up we all remember all the classmates having seizures, all the kids that dropped dead, I went to a decent sized high school, they were dragging them out almost every day...or maybe that didn;t happen?
Yeah, or maybe Howid is full of shit like usual and made up the story

howid

EOG Dedicated
now that rubber and to a lesser extent guesser are gone, kane wears the Kookiest Leftist crown unless bush league was to reappear more regularly and give him a run for his money.

kane

EOG master
Here's an excerpt

Moreover, the Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) organization, a British charity that funds medical research and supports families of young people affected by heart conditions, told Reuters that they were not aware of any published or peer reviewed research into alleged links between sudden cardiac arrests in athletes and COVID-19 vaccines. "It's important to understand that sudden cardiac death (in both sportspeople and the general population) is tragically not a new phenomenon", they said.

CRY also pointed Reuters toward data published in 2008, which showed 12 apparently fit and healthy young people (aged 35 and under) die in the United Kingdom every week from previously undiagnosed heart conditions.

There's so much more in the article Dell, if you take a few minutes to read it you'll learn the truth, and the truth is that hundreds of young and healthy people die suddenly every day from cardiac events, this has been happening long before Covid and vaccines, and will continue happening long after. Just because a young athlete dies suddenly, it doesn't mean it's from getting the vaccine, unfortunately it happens to a lot of young people every day, I PM'd you my story, and the only reason why I'm alive today is my event happened in a doctors office, I was lucky to have been there.

howid

EOG Dedicated
no worries, when you leftists and unfortunate others start dropping from a weakened immune system, Reuters or whomever will write a blurb or two in your honor ...

kane

EOG master
now that rubber and to a lesser extent guesser are gone, kane wears the Kookiest Leftist crown unless bush league was to reappear more regularly and give him a run for his money.
You think Trump won the election and that vaccines are killing people, but I'm the kook? LMAO, I hope you have padded walls in your house

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hey Dell, here are the facts

"Many people are doing politics about vaccination said he had this sudden illness because of the third dose. According to experts, it has already been discarded. The suspicion, according to the Doctor who is attending him, is that Raphael has a congenital heart disease, the suspicion is that he was born with this heart problem, that no one knows and no one had identified." Sorry Dell, another swing and miss, the guy was born with a congenital heart disease. As Paul Harvey would say "And now you know the rest of the story."

Candy Kane.

Lying POS.

blueline

EOG Master
did they try mouthwash or ivermectin or bleach?

Radio host Doug Kuzma, who called COVID a “hoax” has died...from COVID, of course.

Kuzma attended the ReAwaken America conference in Dallas last month where many of them got sick and blamed it on Anthrax. It wasn't. And now Kuzma who called the pandemic a hoax is dead.

“I’ll die at the house before I go to the hospital,” he wrote on Facebook. Collapsing at home soon after, he was then rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, where he died a few days later.

blueline

EOG Master
if the timeline on that is correct....that he died a few days after arriving at the hospital.....thats a good thing as the hospital didnt have to waste a lot of its resources on that POS

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You people are like a clock. Will forever strike midnight where you are considered unvaccinated. Doesn't matter howid many times you take the needle!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
did they try mouthwash or ivermectin or bleach?

Radio host Doug Kuzma, who called COVID a “hoax” has died...from COVID, of course.

Kuzma attended the ReAwaken America conference in Dallas last month where many of them got sick and blamed it on Anthrax. It wasn't. And now Kuzma who called the pandemic a hoax is dead.

“I’ll die at the house before I go to the hospital,” he wrote on Facebook. Collapsing at home soon after, he was then rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, where he died a few days later.
Died on his terms.