Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I do not know what's going on. It seems to be only soccer. I do know this is rare. Besides Hank Gathers, who has collapsed and died during competition?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I do know this is not normal, not normal. This is not normal. We are well beyond cardiac arrested development variance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wish we had a functioning media. Important question that could be answered but they are all activists and don't want to touch it because it may go against the safe and effective script. I just want the Truth Social. I will accept whatever it is.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm done with this Suddenly noncents unless an NFLe or NBAe players drops dead. Teddy correctly pointed out this is not unusual for soccer which is surprising. Soccer players have been dying on the pitch since the late 1800's.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wrong. 95% of the NBA is vaxxed, 99% of the NHL is vaxxed, and 95% of the NFL is vaxxed
That's what they say, I would guess a fair number are either fake cards or the cards are real and they paid a nurse/dr, etc to pretend to vaccinate them.

kane

EOG master
That's what they say, I would guess a fair number are either fake cards or the cards are real and they paid a nurse/dr, etc to pretend to vaccinate them.
You can choose to believe the truth, or you can choose to believe in some massive athlete fake card conspiracy, it's up to you. All I can do is report the facts, what you with that info is entirely up to you

mr merlin

EOG Master
You can choose to believe the truth, or you can choose to believe in some massive athlete fake card conspiracy, it's up to you. All I can do is report the facts, what you with that info is entirely up to you
Do you deny it exists or just say it's a small meaningless %?

These guys have the money you know, your avg nurse/ dr, or even person working at walgreens or CVS(who give shots) is not going to do that for peanuts, for hundreds or even thousands trust me they will.

It's been well publicized that the vast majority of athletes got the single dose J & J jab, I wonder why? Perhaps because you only need to bribe them once?

kane

EOG master
Out of every American sport, so far I can only think of AB and maybe one other football player getting caught with a fake card. Are there other athletes with fake cards? Yeah, there's probably a very, very, small percentage of them with fakes, but considering the punishment for getting caught, I'd doubt there's more than a tiny fraction of American athletes with fake cards, way too small of a number to have any impact on the percentages I listed above

kane

EOG master
Do you deny it exists or just say it's a small meaningless %?

These guys have the money you know, your avg nurse/ dr, or even person working at walgreens or CVS(who give shots) is not going to do that for peanuts, for hundreds or even thousands trust me they will.

It's been well publicized that the vast majority of athletes got the single dose J & J jab, I wonder why? Perhaps because you only need to bribe them once?
1641757469509.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Out of every American sport, so far I can only think of AB and maybe one other football player getting caught with a fake card. Are there other athletes with fake cards? Yeah, there's probably a very, very, small percentage of them with fakes, but considering the punishment for getting caught, I'd doubt there's more than a tiny fraction of American athletes with fake cards, way too small of a number to have any impact on the percentages I listed above
The cards are real, they're filled out by legitimate people from a legitimate place, I just doubt the injections were actually made.

railbird

EOG Master
  1. ADE – In this scenario, the antibodies that the vaccine generated actually help the virus infect greater numbers of cells than it would have on its own. In this situation, the antibodies bind to the virus and help it more easily get into cells than it would on its own. The result is often more severe illness than if the person had been unvaccinated. ADE can occur after disease and has on occasion been identified following vaccination, as described below. Any vaccine that has been found to cause ADE has stopped being used or, more recently as described below for dengue vaccine, been recommended only for those who will not be affected by ADE. Evidence of ADE has not emerged for COVID-19 vaccines even though concerns have been raised.

railbird

EOG Master
JOE ROGAN: 'Masks are like the Democrats' MAGA hat' 1.6 billion disposable masks entered the ocean in 2020 and will take 450 years to biodegrade.

mr merlin

EOG Master
JOE ROGAN: 'Masks are like the Democrats' MAGA hat' 1.6 billion disposable masks entered the ocean in 2020 and will take 450 years to biodegrade.
thr difference between Trump supports and Democrats is that no child is forced to wear a maga hat in school.

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure

In the end, the truth will always be revealed, and the truth about the coronavirus policy is beginning to be revealed. When the destructive concepts collapse one by one, there is nothing left but to tell the experts who led the management of the pandemic – we told you so.