Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The vaccine push is just about done. They are going to pivot. Probably declare success and then a Patrick McIrish we move on:

To inflation.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The Palestinians in Israel have about a twenty percent vaccination rate.

The Jews in Israel have about an eighty vaccination rate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not really a fan of Jews. Nothing anti-semitic or conspiracy but they never fail to be arrogant clueless assholes. They will get what they deserve. And I think at this point, God agrees.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The vaccine push is just about done. They are going to pivot. Probably declare success and then a Patrick McIrish we move on:

To inflation.
Lets recap ...

Yesterday both Fauci and another CDC person told congress that "just about everyone will catch covid" - despite vaccines.

Multiple states and countries are now going to distinguish between with covid and from covid.

Even far left kooks like the SF mayor are saying "it's time to live with covid"

The NJ legislature refused to extend the mask mandate - the fool Murphy just enacted another emergency to get around it.

2 days ago the head of pfizer admitted the vaccines provide no protection at all against omicron unless you get a 3rd shot.

Now they finally admit you just cant keep giving boosters.

It's been over for a long time in 75% of the country - the rest are finally coming around.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The good news, so far, is no deaths surge. But what happens if a deadly strain emerges? Vaccinated people getting infected more than unvaccinated. Immune system shot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Odd, yes? They are right next to each other.
The vaccines cause infections, at least for a time after innoculation.

The omicron surge has already peaked in the NE, prob at peak in the southeast, most other states perhaps a week away. This surge will be over in 2 weeks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The CEO of Phizer says the vaccines are basically worthless. You need current boosters. Before there was doubt. Not really but plausible gaslight deniability. Not anymore. I'll give you an example. That dipshit governor from West Virginia is triple vaxed and he got covid with symptoms. With symptoms. He praised the vaccines for saving his life not the mono antibodies he took. So he takes the vaccines. 3X. Gets infected, gets sick. Takes treatment. Gets bettor. Praises the vaccines. Urges everybody to get vaccinated.

Here is a crazy Nancy idea. If you believe the vaccines is what you need to not die because that's howid far down efficacy has gone. Do not take any treatment. You took the vaccine. Go home and chill for a few Jason Days. But that's not what they are doing. They are taking treatment not available for a lot or most people. They are dying. The VIP's are not. Not because of the vaccine but because they are given the life saving treatment denied regular people. Had 2 plus years to Operation Warp Speed every available treatment and really only DeSantis is doing it and look at Florida's death rate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If there was never any shutdowns or mandates or vaccines and we went all balls out on available treatment, no social and economic trauma and a fraction of the deaths. Would have been downgraded to a very bad flu strain. It's over. The money is on the table. I will never forgive, forget or trust public officials again. Next time you start a war, fight it yourself. Fuck you. And I have to include Trump. He made everything possible. He's still out there saying he saved millions of lives.

railbird

EOG Master
"Just to be clear COVID is not keeping me out of this game. The rules are," Beasley wrote Tuesday on Instagram. "Vaxxed players are playing with Covid every week now because they don't test. One of my vaxxed teammates is in the hospital missing games. I'm sure he didn't get the same energy. Thank you for those who support. Everyone else, if you don't get what's happening then there is nothing anybody can do for you."

Teammate Jon Feliciano, who also is on the COVID-19 list, posted on Twitter Tuesday that he "ended up in the ER on Sunday." He appears to be the teammate "in the hospital" Beasley referenced in his post.
big game for COLE today

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Alex Berenson is not a flamethrower. He stays within the lines. If he is saying danger danger, it is danger danger.

howid

EOG Dedicated
in a crowd somebody coughs or sneezes - freakout, covid!

the same individual instead collapses, is carted away by ambulance, dies from heart issues; nyeah, these things happen.

- Life In The 2020's

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That's the trouble with you, kane. You like to lay advice but you never take it. I gave you Maddy ice and you passed. You have another chance. Take her again against the runt kunt Barty. Maddy lifts the trophy. Other than the silly scripted entertainment league, I've been on a roll. I had it lined up for a 5 figure fantasy fag win then Sneddy decided to go for a January swim.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You just self owned yourself, kane. Look at the date of that Alex hit piece and actually read it. It doesn't show what you think it shows. You just did a blind google search, didn't you?

railbird

EOG Master
You just self owned yourself, kane. Look at the date of that Alex hit piece and actually read it. It doesn't show what you think it shows. You just did a blind google search, didn't you?
google wants people dead. how about faggot tim cook fake news of being stalked by an armed women, yet another fbi psyop

kane

EOG master
Yes it does, doesn't matter how old the article is, Berenson is just as wrong now as he was then