Just to be clear

kane

EOG master
Whenever I'm looking for information about Covid, the first place I go to is someone named rising serpent on twitter, LOL

Dell Dude

EOG Master
41X more likely to die! No wait! 410X more likely! Do I hear 4100X more likely? Yes! 4100X more likely to die of covid if you don't take the 6th jab!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It we are hearing about this many young, *healthy, famous people, just imagine the # of regular people. And they are plotting a 4th jab next surge.

kane

EOG master
It we are hearing about this many young, *healthy, famous people, just imagine the # of regular people. And they are plotting a 4th jab next surge.
The same amount of young healthy famous people were diagnosed with blood clots before Covid, Serena Willaims and Chris Bosh are two that come to mind, but there was no need to post about it since blood clots are fairly common, but bat shit crazy kooks are gonna bat shit crazy kook

railbird

EOG Master
The same amount of young healthy famous people were diagnosed with blood clots before Covid, Serena Willaims and Chris Bosh are two that come to mind, but there was no need to post about it since blood clots are fairly common, but bat shit crazy kooks are gonna bat shit crazy kook
serena williams blood clot was from epo blood doping

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane quoted Reuters twice, the WHO, NBC and I don't know about Poynter but I think it's safe to make a correlated assumption.

kane

EOG master
kane linked Reuters twice, the WHO, NBC and I don't know about Poynter but I think it's safe to make a correlated assumption.
And you link to a twitter user named rising serpent, you can get your info from alt right bat shit crazy twitter, I'll get mine from legitimate news outlets

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I trolled you on your be best loss and it obviously has you on a posting rampage. Let's settle this in the EOG contest. Last Jason Day deadline.

kane

EOG master
There's still people out there who follow an alt right conspiracy twitter kook named rising serpent. Several in this thread.