Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Breaking Bad train scene. They are trying to vaccinate everybody so they can blame long covid. The water is the vaccine except the water is poison.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I promise to honour you with the ultimate deadication contest. Only the be best for legendary LIberal poster kane!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Good morning, Grouchy.

Well kane my boy, what a pleasant surprise.

You can dispense with the jolly welcome. I'm here to discuss the vaccine.

Oh come come kane, you know I never discuss vaccine in the morning.

I think you even discuss vaccine in your sleep assuming that you do sleep!

What a nasty thing to say.

It isn't nasty at all considering your curious relationship with the deep state.

I'm not so involved with the deep state. It's merely a conspiracy theory.

Well something is not right. You seem to be staying healthy and I am getting unhealthy!

Take care kane that you do make a statement you may live to regret.

If I'm wrong then you won't mind if I audit the vaccine.

The CDC has all the information on their website.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the information that tell the real story. The information that you are hiding!

There is no such information!

I want what is coming to me!

Have no fear, kane. You will get what is coming to you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Raffy's stupid face at the end. Priceless. Top notch meme quality. Reminds me of the Rodgers face meme after he got sacked.

kane

EOG master
Of course the vaccine he got a year and a half ago is what really caused his issue, it's obvious the medic cracked his rib while treating him, it all makes sense in the world of an alt right conspiracy kook

kane

EOG master
Sandy Hook was a hoax, and the war in Ukraine really isn't happening, only in the world of an alt right conspiracy nut job

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's certainly possible it's a rib injury. Symptoms match. But my antenna goes up when Raffy didn't mention ribs until today. Should have had that diagnosis before the Fritzy match since he started having problems the match before. We'll leave Raffy alone in his pussy break and re-examine when he comes back for the Frenchy. If it's ribs, full recovery.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The good thing is he won't be able to fake it and continue playing. If it's the vaccine, he is done like Ratface. He will have to fake it with his retirement. Make no mistakes. If he returns in top form, I will mea cookie.