Just to be clear

mr merlin

EOG Master
None of the vaccines prevent infection. And shockingly (sarcasm) it appears the efficacy #'s are based on nothing at all.
Nope, and the trial also showed it should not have been given to pregnant women and yet still recommended it, it's pure evil all around.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I just realized JJ is not MNRA so despite all the bad things about JJ, that is actually the least worse and worse option. Gun to my fuzzy head, I'm taking JJ gold and blood clots.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Everything a deliberate, coordinated, malicious lie. Vaccines, masks, lockdowns, natural immunity trashing, various over the counter treatments trashed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's review:

There would be no covide, no plandemic if not for Gain of Grouchy experiments. Intentional or accident unclear. Full stop.

The lockdowns destroyed the world economy and at be best didn't affect the trajectory of the virus. At all. Full stop again.

2 years of no in school learning for children and other cruel and unusual mitigation measures has and will create an unprecedented mental, educational and physical crisis that will play out over the years and decades. Total damage unknown and unlimited. Full stop.

Vaccines aren't safe, aren't effective and are dangerous up to and including thank you for taking the jab and thank you for your participation. Total carnage unknown and unlimited. That's a full stop.

I could go on. I'll let Mr. Merlin or Birdie persist.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All 4 of the things I posted they violently suppressed dissent. Literally violently in some cases.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I challenge any LIberal EOG poster to defend this or come up with something positive the government did. MAGA DeSantis doesn't count.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I flew to vegas this week, perhaps 5% masked on the planes, almost no one in the vegas airport, dont think the mask genie will be put back in the bottle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No Suddenly this time.

UPDATE: The Orange County Sheriff's Office in Florida confirmed Payne was shot and killed early Monday morning in Orlando. Deputies arrested a suspect in the shooting, 29-year-old Lawrence Dority, at the scene on a warrant for first-degree murder.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Young black male shot and killed by another young black male...
He died of natural causes

Where's Black Lives Matter ?

Aren't They Outraged By This Black Man's Death ?

Where Is Attorney Benjamin Krupp, Holding An Emergency Press Conference, To Announce His Lawsuit Against The Killer Of This Black Man ?

Was Just Informed, These Things Only Occur When The Shooter Is A White Police Officer Who Encounters A Black Man Who Was Not Cooperating With The Police Officer.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Prosecution quality evidence in the docs but no legal or political authority, body pursuing and media ignoring. Political changes next year.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here's the thing. That's no excuse for regular Americans. The evidence is out there if you are not willfully blind. If you still take more vaccines and boosters, fuck you. You get what you get.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's go with kane. I'd like you to respond. Do you disagree with either of these assertions?

None of the vaccines and boosters have demonstrated mass benefits that justify jabbing everybody indiscriminately

All of the vaccines and boosters have demonstrated to have mild to severe side effects for a statistically low but significant # of people

If you disagree, guilty explain why. Any Liberal EOG poster can answer. Except Kinky because he is pretend ignoring me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you don't disagree, make the case for vaccine mandates womb to tomb that extend indefinitely to boosters and have no exceptions.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll end the suspense. Nobody can successfully make it out of my Battle of Wits trap because it is impossible. There is No Way Out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Midterm variant coming. Other than drop box Magic Johnson, I don't cee the plus EV for Democrats if they reintroduce masks and mandates. Will only lift the MAGA tidal wave higher.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bidens covid guy is asking for $22 billion to get enough vaccines for "everyone" in the fall, what a moron, only 50% of the people who got conned into getting the first two shots have been boosted. When they ramp up fear in the fall they'll be lucky to get 35-40% of people to get another jab.

it's all about giving Pfizer and moderna more money.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Midterm variant coming. Other than drop box Magic Johnson, I don't cee the plus EV for Democrats if they reintroduce masks and mandates. Will only lift the MAGA tidal wave higher.
During this last winters huge surge only 8-9 states put the masks back on, next winter it will be worse, they'll get the west coast, HI and NY, that'll be it.