Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And guess what, kane. Amd guess what. Few minutes ago on CNN. Grouchy told Acosta that vaccines and boosters do not, do not, do not prevent illness and death. Fully boosted up to date people are dying from covid. He said that. That was the lone remaining line and it has now been breached. Keep taking your jab every 6 months like a good puppy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Midterm variant coming. Other than drop box Magic Johnson, I don't cee the plus EV for Democrats if they reintroduce masks and mandates. Will only lift the MAGA tidal wave higher.
The only thing they have is a potential Roe vs Wade rally point.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With Marc Elias losing NY redistricting fight, Dems have to rely on California and Illinois to keep the housepicks and even if both states went 100% blues, it wouldn't be enough. I don't know what the record is for Republicans but take the over. 1994 and 2010 margins will be cleared early and easily.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
John Fetterman apparently has a preexisting blood clot condition or history. That doesn't remove the vaccine as the cause. It means people at risk of blood clots should be excluded from taking the vaccines. This is what would have happened if they waited until fully tested and approved. They did neither. They mass produced and mass jabbed with severe mandates. Should be no surprise the result we are witnessing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's discuss, Woody. From what we know:

Young people should not take the vaccine as a default. Pregnant women, same. There should also be an exclusion for people at risk or history of blood clots, heart problems and whatever other conditions that may have a negative result from the vaccines.

Everybody else should be shaped by who we know through the data are most likely to die from covid. And even then, individual decision with consultation and approval from your doctor.

Once you drill down, not many if any should be taking the vaccine. Either not needed or a health threat.

Yeah, we didn't do any of that. Nothing but jab it fat boy and fat girl.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I did what I was told until the summer of '21.

As I understood it, two shots from the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine lot would have me "fully vaccinated."

And then came the news about booster shots.

A booster shot for the fully-vaccinated?

That's when and where they lost me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There was a fake excuse before. We didn't know what didn't know. Now we know what we know. Targeted vaccines to those vulnerable. We have 2 plus years of data. We know who does and doesn't need to be vaccinated. Yet...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Personally I think nobody should be vaccinated but I will show compromise and accept jabbing those most at risk based on the hospitalization and death data

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
JK, you can't undo what has already been done, but you eventually were smart enough to realize the con.

It's old news now, but listening to Dr. Malone is a well spent 3 hours.

The Sen. Johnson tab also is worth listening to.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Let's discuss, Woody. From what we know:

Young people should not take the vaccine as a default. Pregnant women, same. There should also be an exclusion for people at risk or history of blood clots, heart problems and whatever other conditions that may have a negative result from the vaccines.

Everybody else should be shaped by who we know through the data are most likely to die from covid. And even then, individual decision with consultation and approval from your doctor.

Once you drill down, not many if any should be taking the vaccine. Either not needed or a health threat.

Yeah, we didn't do any of that. Nothing but jab it fat boy and fat girl.

Add: any women who are planning to get pregnant and parents with minor, female children.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Today they authorized boosters for kids 5-11 yrs old - it looks like a little over 40% of kids have had a single dose although in many states it's in the 20's. So best case is about 1/2 of kids who did get vaxxed get boosted, perhaps 20% of the age group overall.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Very interesting. North Korea has had 0 confirmed cases until this month. Now world Hans Solo in cases and no vaccine.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can men get pregnant and have abortions? I have no idea anymore. The gaslighting has me dazed and confused. I know not naturally but who knows with all these new woke medical procedures.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Pfizer announced today that their vaccine for little kids( 6 months to 5 yrs old) works great - for a week or two. they also said it'll take 3 shots to protect the little children- when no one wants the regular boosters they figure they'll make it up by pumping extra into helpless little kids.