Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Great quote by Zero. I wonder who thus guy is.

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to 0

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They will blame Trump. Inpossible to pass over the CDC and Grouchy you Ron Duguay say. I Ron Duguay say January 6. One of the biggest security failures in history (and I suspect a lot more) and they are blaming Trump. Can say the same for Ukraine and Russia and Russia and Russia. They'll do it again. They'll blame Trump. And Jake Tapper will smirk and say NYOW.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You can make the case the biggest villian in this sordid tale is the media. Their ratings have tanked but not their influence. The plandemic doesn't happen without them. They successfully scared people enough to accept horrific and permanent losses of civil liberty that followed "15 days to slow the spread". They still have that Samantha Power. And they also can bury scandals by not reporting them. Congratulations, Jake. Are you proud of yourself? All of these deaths now and in the futures cat because you helped the CDC cover up the crime of many centuries.

It will only become a scandal if an OMG person dies or gets a debilitating condition because of the vaccines or they report it or if the #'s are sofa king YUMUNGOUS, it becomes impossible to hide. If we reach that point, it's to stevo late.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
If any OMG person dies, the media will report the cause as anything except the jabs. Probably use a lack of remaining up-to-date with boosters in order to catch another round of suckers into the booster net. There are going to be countless deaths from heart attacks, strokes, and people unable to fight off cancers. Unfortunately, EOG's own celebrity has a dilemma.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wonder if the VIP's faked taking the shot. Obviously I think yes but I don't know. It would take it to another level if they they faked it. It becomes a crime against humanity.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Be best is they rushed the vaccine and took shortcuts that proved to be catastrophic and are in denial and coverup. Same script to other medical scandals.

boston massacre

EOG Master
If any OMG person dies, the media will report the cause as anything except the jabs. Probably use a lack of remaining up-to-date with boosters in order to catch another round of suckers into the booster net. There are going to be countless deaths from heart attacks, strokes, and people unable to fight off cancers. Unfortunately, EOG's own celebrity has a dilemma.

The Media Is The Biggest Phony Broadcasting Operation In America.

All Stories Are 1 Sided.

Everything Edited To Sell A Con Job.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Full stop. Naomi Woof was a full blown Liberal before Covid. What does it Ron Duguay say that the plandemic has turned her MAGA? Certainly not a career move. She has been canceled like everybody else. That's howid is. All those decades being a loyal Democrat and she goes off script once and she's out. It's a cult.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
DD, for tens of millions of Americans, the death clock is ticking much faster than a couple years ago.

I haven't yet been stuck at an airport due to a vaccine mandate flight cancellation, but since the flight times already have been shuffled, I'm concerned with my upcoming Vegas trip.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can you believe they are going for the babies? That's below cuties. I guess this is to offset the pending Roe vs No ruling. Get those babies after they are born. It's like all that we have learned about the vaccines and actual studies showing they are not safe or effective means nothing. That's why you shouldn't be surprised they are still calling the BIg Steal the Big Lie and shouldn't be surprised that they will continue to call the Big Steal the Big Lie.

I'm sad to say we are down to 2 Christopher Wrays to stop these people:

Elections or Violence

Violence is the chalk.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Babies. Babies. 6 months. CNN is going all balls out promoting it. That bimbo from the CDC bragging we are the only country. I can't believe we have gotten to this point.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
mRNA wasn't an approved thing before Covid. I don't give a shit what they Ron Duguay say. It messes with your genes. You take that crap, you no longer have your own immune system. You have a system created by the same lab research funded by Grouchy that created Covid. You take that, they own your body. You will need to take their vaccines for the rest of whatever is left of your life and now we are talking 6 months old. No Baby formula but all the mRNA they can take.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
A baby born in 2022 faces mRNA vaccines and then puberty blockers and then genital mutilation. Those twanny dwag shows don't seem so bad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It all started with global warming. Weak pussy Republicans were scared to say it's a hoax so they tried find a safe place in the cushy middle (compassionate conservatism) and offer softer proposals. Now here we are and they still won't fight back. The new right is finally fighting back but it Christopher Wray may be too late. Legacy Republicans (RINO's) joining Democrats and the media to blast them.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To be clear (thread title), I'm not making any assumptions when I post these young and restless deaths. Just noting there seems to be a disturbing pattern.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
That's a remarkable one year turn for the worse for that basketball player.

I wasn't aware of the vaccine-related eye problems. Apparently, many pilots who followed the vaccine mandate, are unable to work due to eye problems.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You cee. This is what I'm posting about. The Young, famous and Restless are dropping. Makes you Wonder Years what is going on with the Young, unknown and Restless are doing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Could be confirmation bias. Didn't pay attention whore before with the same occurence and rate but I don't think so.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Our media is a big step below worthless. They are complicit. CNN is fangirling infant mRNA vaccines. Once it reaches critical mass, will be to stevo late. What is anybody going to do? Bill Gates will have achieved his world Poppy Harlow reduction. May already be critical.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is a related story same link. This is Yahoo mind you. Not their article but they chose to put it on their site.

Florida medical examiner releases cause of death for Louisville COVID-19 vaccine leader

Deborah Yetter, Louisville Courier Journal
Tue, June 21, 2022, 11:12 AM

Dr. SarahBeth Hartlage, a former associate medical director of the Louisville Health Department, died from heart disease.

The finding by the Orlando Medical Examiner's office comes three months after Hartlage's unexpected death while at a medical conference in Florida.

Hartlage, 36, also suffered from granulomatous lung disease, a condition which affects the body's ability to fight infection and contributed to the death, according to the medical examiner's report.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
howid you sleep at night, Jake Tapper? You are helping the CDC jab 6 month old babies with this stuff. There is going to be a real insurrection when the Truth Social comes out.