Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just as I predicted, they are using covid to hide Joe. He is going to test positive to November. Sad part is it's working. His approval and Dem generic going up.

MrTop

EOG Master

Jake Paul’s New Sports-Betting Business Raises $50 Million​

Micro-betting is a growing slice of the gambling market, allowing users to place bets on individual moments throughout games in real-time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My debutantè crush when I became aware I my pronouns were he and him - dead. Fuck you, Grouchy. You did this.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
One prominent case of an avoidable tragedy was that of 17-year-old Sean Hartman:

Dan Hartman is sure that his hockey-loving son died from a COVID vaccination, but he’s being told very little about what happened. The Ontario dad says he wants answers about the sudden death of 17-year-old Sean.
“I cannot grieve him properly without the truth. It’s different if someone dies in a car accident or disease or suicide. This is none of them—this is unknown,” said Hartman in an interview on NTD’s “The Nation Speaks” program aired on July 30.
According to the Beeton Athletic Association Cash Draw’s tribute to Sean, he began playing hockey at age 5 and went on to play for the TNT Tornadoes in New Tecumseth, Ontario, for three years before returning to his hometown of Beeton in his major Bantam year.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Ontario Minor Hockey Association implemented a policy that required players aged 12 and over to be vaccinated or risk not being able to play.
Hartman said that Sean decided to get the shot last August in order to continue playing, as hockey was his passion. In Ontario, there is no minimum age of consent under the Health Care Consent Act, which means youth of Sean’s age can get vaccinated without parental consent.
“So, on August 25, he had the Pfizer vaccine. And on August 29, he went to the emergency [room]—he had brown circles around his eyes, and a rash and he was vomiting,” Hartman said.
“They sent him home with only Advil. The doctor didn’t do two blood tests that he should have done. I’ve been told by another doctor that he should have done them. And on the morning of September 27, he was found dead on the floor beside his bed.”

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are only doing this because Republicans are set to roll in the midterms and they are trying to "get right with God". God is Mike McCarthy I guess.

railbird

EOG Master
One prominent case of an avoidable tragedy was that of 17-year-old Sean Hartman:

The history of medicine during the Third Reich represents a The history moral catastrophe for the medical profession worldwide. Within Germany, the medical profession played a critical role in the advancement of Adolf Hitler's programme of eugenic and racial purification that ultimately led to the mass destruction in the camps. Notable contributors the calamity were leading scientists and academicians. Refugee physicians fleeing Nazi persecution faced professional discrimination their adoptive countries, they were often prevented from practising their profession.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We're only a month or two from the big fall vaccination campaign with this new omicron variant vaccine they claimed they're making - the US ordered something like 170 million doses.

How many people ar going to pump in another dose considering most people have had covid recently? I doubt they get over 25-30% take up.

railbird

EOG Master

boston massacre

EOG Master

DeSantis-backed candidates flip Florida school board from liberal to conservative​

Now Parents Do Not Have To Worry About Teachers, Teaching The Students , On How To Turn Queer.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Even military members have rights….we live in a different era from which I was in the service….

we live in a different era.

It's Ideology. Not era.

You're For Candidates Who Believe America Should Turn Queer.

And Teaching Of Students, On How To Turn Queer.

You Never Speak Out On This.

You Stand Behind It.

You Even Stand Behind Dykes and Fairies In The Military.

You Never Denounce It.

You Stand Behind It.

I Vote Against All That Ideology.

You Agree With Every Democrat Idea.

They Do All Your Thinking.

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

DeSantis-backed candidates flip Florida school board from liberal to conservative​

Now Parents Do Not Have To Worry About Teachers, Teaching The Students , On How To Turn Queer.

This is a step in the right direction.

Conservatives should be more involved with organizing and working toward defeating our enemies.

Support philosophical allies, both financially and politically.

Quit going to Disney and when possible, quit spending money with our enemies.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Specifically, the number of cancer cases among active service members in 2021 nearly tripled in comparison with the average number of cancer instances per year from 2016 to 2020, Bashaw said in his declaration.

to be clear, the very minimally tested vaccines (but not really vaccines) are causing increased rates of cancer amongst the lab rats.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
mNRA and spike protein. Nasty stuff. They are going to blame Trump and like January 6, he is partly to blame but will be completely blamed. January 6, I have him at 50%. Unsafe and ineffective vaccines, 25%.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Entirely predictable. 15 years cut down to less than 1 year then less than nothing for boosters and handing them out like candy no age limit while ignoring every warning sign or actual evidence this is not good. Trump, he's just a fucking idiot. Grouchy is evil. He knew damn well just like he always knew it was lab created and WHO, where and howid.

So here we are. There is a somewhat important election coming up. Do you know the Democrats housepicks hasn't had a single hearing on Covid. Grouchie has only testified before the Senate committees. If Democrats win, everybody walks.

If Republicans win, at least there will be investigations but since Democrats have the White House, everybody still walks. Only if Republicans win the next 2 elections will there be the possibility of consequences and justice and even then I am skeptical because it didn't work in 2016 against the deep state. They have gotten stronger and bolder.