Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
3 women my wife works with have lost husbands this month.

All 3 were between 45-55 and didn't have any underlying serious health issues.

One of them was a former D1 basketball player, mid 40's, and frankly, before he died, he looked like he still could give JK his money's worth on the court.

Yes, all 3 were fully vaccinated and boosted.

I wish I felt sorry for these fools, but knowing all the propaganda and vitriol those of us who chose to not take the poison received...such is life .

These types contemporary accounts very powerful. Much more than biased Twitter personalities. We live in a world where only agendas and scripts matter. Truth Social doesn't exist. Take the Russia hoax. Media refuses to report all of those bombshell Durham revelations. And then they take a victory lap that Durham is ending without any omg indictments. It's largely because of them. Will not report the total destruction of the Russian hoax and shocking criminal conspiracy between the FBI and HIllary campaign. Because they were involved.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And btw, fuck John Durham. Fuck you, sir. You have all of this information and you are having these show trials where you pretend the FBI was the hapless victim. Then you are going to submit your stupid report Jake Tapper will ignore. Jake Tapper should have had his phone seized like Mike Lindell. Those are the new rules.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm calling my shot early. Johnathon Turley is the next legal personality to be thanked for his participation. Clintons have a long memory. Already got Starr.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I know something is wrong because each time I visit my old neighborhood, somebody tells me about people who have recently died. These aren't comparable examples to those 3 husbands, for they were in excellent shape. However, these shots have killed a lot of people who already were in poor health much sooner than expected.

EOG exhibit A: Dink

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What do all the Trump investigation have in common? They always go to obstruction. Where is the obstruction of the lab leak theory? That seems important and the evidence is there just from FOI reveals.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wish I could go Jack Bauer but I couldn't even hold my own in my youth. Always got rolled. So it ain't gonna be me. I hope somebody will step up. Ain't gonna be Trump either. He's pathetic. Need a hero with a hero shot.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Miss When became after the Boston marathon bombing. That was her coming out. Almost as if it was planned like with eye patch McCain getting insulted by that dweeb on SNL. Put him on the map.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What do all the Trump investigation have in common? They always go to obstruction. Where is the obstruction of the lab leak theory? That seems important and the evidence is there just from FOI reveals.

It's All Total Corruption.

Do You Know Anybody Out There, Who Has A Better Life Than Hunter Biden ?

He Has All The Coke And Hookers He Wants.

Hunter Biden’s reported residence in Malibu, California, is situated on a private road that is closed to the public, and enjoys spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.

As Breitbart News noted Monday, citing ABC News: “Hunter Biden is renting a home in Malibu, California, for $20,000 per month — and the Secret Service is paying $30,000 per month to rent an adjacent home to provide him with 24/7 protection.”

The property described by ABC News, including quotes from the real estate listing describing the home and its trappings, are linked to an address in an exclusive neighborhood on a hillside overlooking the ocean.

His Father Peddled His Influence To Foreign Countries, and Set Up Hunter For Life.

All The Old Man Asked For Was A 10 % Cut Of The Action.

U.S. Banks Have Sent The U.S. Treasury Department 150 Financial Transactions, That Have Been Flagged For Suspicious Activity, By Hunter Biden.

Treasury Secretary, Janet Yellen, Got A Big Broom, and Swept Everything Under The Rug.

Just 1 Story, Of Many, About The Biden Crime Family.

A.G. Merrick Garland Is Trying To Get The Cell Phone, Of The Woman, Who Sells Melania Trump Her Underwear

Hey Winky Schmuck, I'll Buy You The Biggest Loli Pop You Can Find, If I'm Wrong.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

They'll be back for another bite at the apple, but this is good news, for now.

As The Epoch Times Jack Phillips further notes:

Listing several examples, the Marine guidance added that “no orders will be given to receive the vaccine, no counselings will be issued for refusing the vaccine, no administrative separation boards will be conducted,” and no discharges will be issued.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Would US forces defend the Island?

Yes, if in fact there was an unprecedented attack.

After our interview, a White House official told us US policy has not changed. Officially the US will not say whether American forces would defend Taiwan but the Commander n Chief had a view of his own.

So unlike Ukraine, to be clear, sir, US forces, US men and women would defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese invasion.

Yes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The mind wobbles that the media will pretend this is normal and there is nothing going on. I guarantee our allies and enemies think this is not normal and something is going on.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
President of the United States has said repeatedly over time we will defend Taiwan if China attacks. Every time, an anonymous White House official has told the media to ignore that. Who is the official? That is the real President.

MrTop

EOG Master
President of the United States has said repeatedly over time we will defend Taiwan if China attacks. Every time, an anonymous White House official has told the media to ignore that. Who is the official? That is the real President.

biden does that on purpose to get in the head of china and at the same time kick the can down the road. Right now the US would fight because the chip factories have not been built yet.

MrTop

EOG Master
Auditioning for CNN, Mr. Top?

no i just listen to the generals and think tanks... remember the generals said the war will not go on months but years...

when you spend time in the military you know what they are taking about and what to look for

mr merlin

EOG Master
more and more are dying.

Vaccinated and Boosted TV Reporter, 24, Dies 'Suddenly and Unexpectedly' (Video)​

Amy Mek
September 22, 2022
5 comments
3 min read

Canadian TV reporter Matthew Rodrigopulle was particularly proud that children in Saskatchewan are now being “vaccinated” from age five.

Fully vaccinated and boosted Canadian TV reporter Matthew Rodrigopulle died suddenly and unexpectedly at his home of a heart problem at the young age of 24. “Fact-checkers” and the establishment media are trying to deny that the experimental gene-therapy injections could be linked to his death.
It is undisputed that the 24-year-old presenter Matthew Rodrigopulle was “fully vaccinated” and “fully boosted.”