Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Remember Hank Gathers, Birdie? It was shocking because it was rare. I think an obese MLB ump also collapsed and died. And a Detroit Lions head ball coach in the late 70's. Rick Forzano? It happened before. But now it has become routine. Make no mistakes. It's not only famous people. Just not being reported. The Las Vegas model. Bury murders and scandals.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not Ricky. The coach before him.

After putting together a 10–33 record with three defeats against rival Army, Forzano resigned on February 1, 1973, to become an assistant coach with the Detroit Lions under Don McCafferty,[12] who had worked with him at Kent State in the late 1950s.[5] Forzano became the interim head coach after McCafferty's death from a heart attack on July 28, 1974, just before the start of exhibition play and was named as the coach for the remainder of the season a few days later.[13] After the 1974 season in which the team finished 7-7, the Lions signed him to a three-year contract to coach the team.[14]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The media will blame concussions and covid because that's what they do. Only when they have no choice will they admit it's the vaccine and that's when it becomes the Trump vaccine.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Zerohedge has the Pfizer exec story along with something about moderns jabs providing negative efficacy after a few months. All of you idiots who have been jabbed are more at risk to contract covid than unvaccinated people.

What's even more puzzling is you all likely will still vote for Biden, Kamala and every other D on your local ballot anyway. I don't trust Tulsi yet, but she clearly laid it out for you to abandon the D camp.

MrTop

EOG Master
Zerohedge has the Pfizer exec story along with something about moderns jabs providing negative efficacy after a few months. All of you idiots who have been jabbed are more at risk to contract covid than unvaccinated people.

What's even more puzzling is you all likely will still vote for Biden, Kamala and every other D on your local ballot anyway. I don't trust Tulsi yet, but she clearly laid it out for you to abandon the D camp.

i got jabbed 4x never caught it. my mother never caught it she is in her 90s. I don't think they know why we catch it yet. They will one day . They are taking notes. As long as i make it thru football season i am ok with that.

: )

Dell Dude

EOG Master

It was either a desperate money grab to get the vaccines to market asap buy cutting safety, testing (most likely) or a deliberate scheme to create a killer virus and killer vaccines to poison the world Poppy Harlow and thin the herd as it were. Let's find out with hearings and a legitimate special needs investigation. I'm looking at this and it appears to be the worse and worse case of mass medical malpractice. Nuclear Holocaust quality.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i got jabbed 4x never caught it. my mother never caught it she is in her 90s. I don't think they know why we catch it yet. They will one day . They are taking notes. As long as i make it thru football season i am ok with that.

: )
You dont know if you had it or not, some people show few if any symptoms.

If you really got 4 jabs you are a very foolish man.

The point woody made is that the vaccine does not work - at all, not even a teeny tiny bit, it has now been showed to have negative efficacy - that's worse than nothing.

MrTop

EOG Master
You dont know if you had it or not, some people show few if any symptoms.

If you really got 4 jabs you are a very foolish man.

The point woody made is that the vaccine does not work - at all, not even a teeny tiny bit, it has now been showed to have negative efficacy - that's worse than nothing.

ok..i did not read it right.. my concentration is weak from injuries to spine. carry on

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We live in a time when nothing matters. Yesterday it was revealed in the Durham trial that the FBI offered $1 million to Steele for proof Trump had a pee party with 2 Russian prostitutes. Only Fox reported it. I can't even level. It would be a scandal if the Hillary campaign offered $1 million. I can't even. That's it. All I got. howid about you, Birdie and Woody?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Garland wants to prosecute Trump (he wants it so bad, he can orange crush taste it) for lying about returning overdue classified books to the National Archives while everybody is going to walk from defrauding the FISA court to spy on Trump as candidate and POTUS.

I. Can't. Even.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We live in a time when nothing matters. Yesterday it was revealed in the Durham trial that the FBI offered $1 million to Steele for proof Trump had a pee party with 2 Russian prostitutes. Only Fox reported it. I can't even level. It would be a scandal if the Hillary campaign offered $1 million. I can't even. That's it. All I got. howid about you, Birdie and Woody?
trump was impeached for implying he might withhold military aid to ukraine unless they did him a political favor, yesterday Biden said right out that he was thinking of withholding military deliveries to Saudi Arabia because they didn't do him a political favor.

Yet there's only crickets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump Jr meeting in Trump Tower with the Russian bimbo teasing dirt on Hillary vs the FBI offering Steele $1 million for Trump dirt. One was a scandal. One a valid investigative technique.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump Jr never offered money or any favour. He didn't initiate the meeting. He took it. FBI sought and paid Steele as a source and they did offer bonus whore money. If Trump Jr was attempted collusion with a foreign spy, so was the FBI and they followed through and made an FBI or football move as it were to complete the collusion.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Stop. Collaborate. And listen. Trump Jr tells the bimbo his daddy will pay her $1 million if she produces the Hillary dirty stuff. That is reported by Maggot Haberman of the NYT March 2017. What happens?

boston massacre

EOG Master

It's A Big Mafia Syndicate Running America.

Garland And Wray Given The O.K. To Raid All Banks.

The Big Guy Just Wants His 10 % .

boston massacre

EOG Master

They Wanted A Trump Pee Pee Specimen More Than Anything.

The Big Guy Wanted A Sample For His Presidential Library For Frauds.

boston massacre

EOG Master
trump was impeached for implying he might withhold military aid to ukraine unless they did him a political favor, yesterday Biden said right out that he was thinking of withholding military deliveries to Saudi Arabia because they didn't do him a political favor.

Yet there's only crickets.

Been Like That Since Kane Voted For Hillary In 2016.

And Continued With Kane's Vote For Biden In 2020.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Remember when they blamed Trump for not shutting down the country earlier, for not requiring masks earlier, for not having testing earlier, not having ventilators earlier, not having a travel ban earlier. If only he acted 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks earlier, we would have contained a lab created killer virus designed to kill millions and mutate forever. Yes, remember that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Remember when they blamed Trump for not shutting down the country earlier, for not requiring masks earlier, for not having testing earlier, not having ventilators earlier, not having a travel ban earlier. If only he acted 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks earlier, we would have contained a lab created killer virus designed to kill millions and mutate forever. Yes, remember that.

Democratic Liberal Media, Is The Pathological Lying Scum Of The Earth.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Not sure about RAILBIRD, but I got vaccinated.

Two shots from Pfizer.

Here's what turned me off, Arturo.

I was told I was "fully vaccinated."

A few months later, CDC guidance said I needed a booster shot.

Ridiculous.

That's when I checked out.

What about you, Arturo?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Two shots from Pfizer.

Ridiculous.

What about you, Arturo?

3 jabs and a flu shot….

mr merlin

EOG Master

Two shots from Pfizer.

Ridiculous.

What about you, Arturo?
No shot ever and I'll never get the flu shot again either. Previously i always got the flu shot.